Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests (3508 Views)

See Photos Of Prince Harry’s Ex-girlfriends As They Arrive The Royal Wedding / Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) / Royal Wedding; Idris Elba, David Beckham, Oprah, Sere Attends The Royal Wedding! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by EzendiEgo1: 3:03pm On May 19, 2018
US talk show host Oprah Winfrey, actors Idris Elba and George Clooney and singer Elton John were among the 600 guests at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding.

1.An emotional-looking Doria Ragland, mother of the bride, waits for the ceremony to start

2.Hollywood star George Clooney and his wife Amal Clooney arrived without their 11-month-old twins

3.Earl Spencer co-ordinated his tie with the purple dress and cape combination of his wife,

4.Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie chose more understated hats than they did for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by EzendiEgo1: 3:04pm On May 19, 2018
5.A smiling and relaxed-looking Sarah Ferguson waved to the crowds

6.Idris Elba arrived holding hands with his fiancee, Sabrina Dhowre, dressed in a varsity-striped dress and jacket. Oprah Winfrey entered behind in an elegant pale pink dress with lace detailing at the neck

7.A heavily-pregnant Zara Tindall strolled to the chapel alongside her husband, Mike Tindall, the former England rugby captain

8.Serena Williams posted on Instagram that she was ready for a "friend's wedding"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 19, 2018
kiss
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by NwaAmaikpe: 3:05pm On May 19, 2018
shocked

Same wedding day as Lala.
By the way,
The bride's mom has this innocent sex appeal. I can't stop ogling her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 19, 2018
George Clooney my crush. Age with grace!
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by kiddoiLL(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2018
"For Richer or poorer"

Inside Royal Wedding?
It's like you people are mad abi

And see David Beckham and Victoria Beckham... Omo this man doesn't age, one of the best male models to ever grace the earth.. See man ooozing class, even at his age

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by EzendiEgo1: 3:22pm On May 19, 2018

9.Presenter of The Late Late Show James Corden arrived with his wife Julia Carey

10.Long-time friend of Prince Harry, singer-songwriter and former soldier James Blunt, arrived with his wife Sofia Wellesley, who wore a colourful collared dress and pale yellow hat.

11.Meghan's on-screen husband, Patrick J Adams, comes to watch her real-life wedding

12.Prince Harry's cousins Eliza Spencer, Louis Spencer, and Kitty Spencer and their mother Victoria Aitken, and Lady Edwina Louise Grosvenor arrived with her husband, the historian Dan Snow

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by Ishilove: 3:25pm On May 19, 2018
White supremacists are not going to like this grin
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by Ishilove: 3:26pm On May 19, 2018
See how classy the guests are. No unnecessary and hopeless display of private parts.

Royalty has a standard. If you want to believe you're royalty then act the part, not dress like a two-kobo ho searching for customers. Even the high class hoes don't display body parts because they don't come cheap.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by adadike(f): 3:29pm On May 19, 2018
I see, prince of England and prince of nairaland did their wedding today.
Congratulations my lalasticlala. prince of Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by EzendiEgo1: 3:39pm On May 19, 2018

13.Meghan's on-screen best friend, Sarah Rafferty, who plays Donna in TV drama Suits

14.Singer Joss Stone in a floral dress and rugby player James Haskell arrived with his fiancee Chloe Madeley

15.David and Victoria Beckham arrive in matching midnight blue

16.The last guest to arrive was the Queen, wearing a lime green outfit and matching hat

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by slowice(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2018
Op you no see me there...... Am the last guest, check well abi is eye paining you undecided
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by EzendiEgo1: 4:15pm On May 19, 2018
slowice:
Op you no see me there...... Am the last guest, check well abi is eye paining you undecided
for your mind abi

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by DIKEnaWAR: 4:17pm On May 19, 2018
White women and legs. Black women and a55.

Who is that chap carrying plenty women? I am sure he is representing Prince Harry's constituency.

That guy that looks like a wrestler, he came there to press his wife's boobs with style. Seems she has not been allowing him at home.

And Beckham? He has finished his wife's bottom plate. Woman no get yansh again. They always turn heads. Wife looking sober as always.

George Clooney? You can do better than the 10 yards of suit and trousers you chose to wear. I understand you need to hide the fact that you are getting fat, but the extra large materials blew your frame like the Incredible Hulk.

Why is the Queen always looking a little confused? God should really save the Queen.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by EzendiEgo1: 4:21pm On May 19, 2018

17.Prince Harry's former girlfriends Cressida Bonas and Chelsy Davy both arrived at St George's Chapel

18.The Duchess of Cambridge's sister Pippa Middleton and her parents Carol and Michael in St George's Chapel

19.As guests filled the chapel, a relaxed-looking Prince Harry arrived with his older brother, the Duke of Cambridge, to cheers from well-wishers

20.Meghan Markle, and her mother, Doria Ragland, on a 30-minute car journey to the chapel

fynestboi dominique

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by daveP(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2018
See the true colors of Royalty and everyone associated with it?

See the way they dressed? Did any of them give the silly excuse that it's 21st century or "I can dress the way I like"?

No. Cos they respect themselves so much they don't want the embarrassment of being thrown out of such a wedding. Ironically, it's like the parable of the wedding that Jesus told his disciples.

So are you Royalty? act like Royalty!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by DIKEnaWAR: 4:28pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
George Clooney my crush. Age with grace!

Girl you have taste!

Mention one other crush of yours and I shall pass the final judgement.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 19, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Girl you have taste!

Mention one other crush of yours and I shall pass the final judgement.
LOL, Kit Harrington aka Jon snow.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by DIKEnaWAR: 4:33pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL, Kit Harrington aka Jon snow.

Hmmmm...isn't he a bit pudgy?

Well I can now guess your age. grin grin
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 19, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Hmmmm...isn't he a bit pudgy?

Well I can now guess your age. grin grin

I'm sure you've got the wrong guy. Google Kit Harrington. grin
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by DIKEnaWAR: 4:39pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm sure you've got the wrong guy. Google Kit Harrington. grin

LOL! Old me!

Never seen the GoT series(yea. I don't think it's worth all the hype. Story for another day). Only seen the dude in passing.

Good looking chap.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 19, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

LOL! Old me!

Never seen the GoT series(yea. I don't think it's worth all the hype. Story for another day). Only seen the dude in passing.

Good looking chap.

GOT isn't hyped. It's one of the best movies on the planet.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by DIKEnaWAR: 4:44pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
GOT isn't hyped. It's one of the best movies on the planet.

No man wins an argument with a lady. Especially one that knows her way with men of style.

GoT is overhyped, but I shall leave it at that. Stating my preferences shall only aid in a hurried unmasking of my identity. wink
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 19, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

No man wins an argument with a lady. Especially one that knows her way with men of style.

GoT is overhyped, but I shall leave it at that. Stating my preferences shall only aid in a hurried unmasking of my identity. wink
The actual quote is "No one wins an argument" it includes both man and woman. That said, if GOT is overhyped, then give me one movie that wasn't. Your choice would determine where you fall. grin
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:49pm On May 19, 2018
How do I meet a Prince please? It's just a question... Not cry talking about Royal kingdoms in Africa ooo....take note.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by Zane2point4(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
How do I meet a Prince please? It's just a question... Not cry talking about Royal kingdoms in Africa ooo....take note.

Always try to be at the right placr at the perfect time.

Always board business class flights you will meet personalities there.

Attend high socal events.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:37pm On May 19, 2018
Zane2point4:

Always try to be at the right placr at the perfect time.

Always board business class flights you will meet personalities there.

Attend high socal events.
Woooow so I got this good advice from a man? This is so strange....I was expecting a diss grin
Your kind is rare.

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by Zane2point4(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Woooow so I got this good advice from a man? This is so strange....I was expecting a diss grin
Your kind is rare.
Lols, my kind isn't rare, check those people fond of dissing, they're always "KIDS".

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by nikkypearl(f): 7:24pm On May 19, 2018
Ishilove:
See how classy the guests are. No unnecessary and hopeless display of private parts.

Royalty has a standard. If you want to believe you're royalty then act the part, not dress like a two-kobo ho searching for customers. Even the high class hoes don't display body parts because they don't come cheap.
you can say that again!
Beautiful people

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by EzendiEgo1: 7:26pm On May 19, 2018
nikkypearl:
Beautiful people
Even you dear

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by nikkypearl(f): 7:48pm On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Even you dear
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests by Erums(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2018
Naim one ibo woman gp tie wrapper... I still dey laff.... Pls British is not Africa or naija.... Do like the romans in rome or else.... Oyo na de case

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) / Video: Slay Queen Mistakenly Shows ‘puff Rose’ After First Ever Orgasm / Money Rain As Phyno, Slowdog, Mr Real Clubs At Bae Lounge Awka- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.