Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / / (6321 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Pens Erection In Public Is Embarrassing: Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection / Omg See What This Lagos Boy Is Doing To This Nine Girls on bed Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

/ by KealDrogo: 3:09pm On May 19, 2018
:=)

1 Like

Re: / by KealDrogo: 3:10pm On May 19, 2018
angry
Re: / by kestolove95(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2018
Disgracing himself and biafra

12 Likes

Re: / by blackpanthar: 3:13pm On May 19, 2018
YOU MUST NEED PSYCHE evaluation for you to POST it here, whats you gain or game in this?

did he beg u to promote his plight?
or are u the one and just want to widen your victim audience for scams?

what is your business about what another person posted. Leave it and move on. But if it is genuine and you are mocking him then remember KARMA is real and you will need help one day and get your fair share of mocks.

GROW UP AND DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR TIME ONLINE

KealDrogo:
Some people have no iota of shame in their lives. Do we blame the parents or is it the society they sprung out from?
See how this shameless thing is busy begging strangers for money on a social networking platform, with the whole world watching..

17 Likes

Re: / by MRSHYCAT(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2018
kestolove95:
Disgracing himself and biafra
It is more honourable for him to ask for alms than steal. I don't see this as being a disgrace. You will be in a situation one day, and karma will come knocking.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by KealDrogo: 3:27pm On May 19, 2018
blackpanthar:
YOU MUST NEED PSYCHE evaluation for you to POST it here, whats you gain or game in this?

what is your business about what another person posted. Leave it and move on. But if it is genuine and you are mocking him then remember KARMA is real and you will need help one day and get your fair share of mocks.

It takes a scammer to know a scammer. This is your shameless defense for your scamming Brothers, not surprised at all!. You guys keep tarnishing the image of this country all over the world. Making it hard for hardworking Nigerians to transact legitimate business online.
Re: / by IEDA: 3:33pm On May 19, 2018
blackpanthar:

You seem to be taking it so personal. Although this would be justifiable if you go on commenting this same way on every post issued on NL that has to do with people living their private life. But still this online begging thing shouldn't be encouraged.
Re: / by kingxsamz(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2018
smh...and the headline reads "see how this Igbo boy is embarrassing himself..." If the dude were to be from Op's tribe, the stupid Op wouldn't have posted this nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by ibeteran: 3:57pm On May 19, 2018
Na u de disgrace us by posting dis rubbish here

4 Likes

Re: / by Deckline(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2018
MRSHYCAT:

It is more honourable for him to ask for alms than steal. I don't see this as being a disgrace. You will be in a situation one day, and karma will come knocking.
Karma khor,Kanu ni... grin grin
Re: / by ayaside(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2018
Nonsense!!!I see a lot of shit like this on NL.Get a life.

2 Likes

Re: / by MrCork: 4:14pm On May 19, 2018
...that IBO boy is smart....he want to set up spear part business(no ofeense ) undecided

2 Likes

Re: / by rex444(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2018
Maybe some people have not really experienced true hardship!!!!! When u tell your mum ur leaving for school n all she says is just bye bye my son .. stay well...

1 Like

Re: / by blackpanthar: 4:33pm On May 19, 2018
BRO POLICE KNOWS SCAMMERS
SOLDIERS KNOW SCAMMERS
ANYONE IN AUTHORITY KNOWS SCAMMERS....

It is those involved like you that get HURT at exposure... check my profile.... I DO NOT MAKE MOUTH, I MAKE MONEY AND I TEACH IT FREE.

So next time Mr Idiiot LOOK BEFORE YOU COMMENT.

I know what I said.

KealDrogo:

It takes a scammer to know a scammer. This is your shameless defense for your scamming Brothers, not surprised at all!. You guys keep tarnishing the image of this country all over the world. Making it hard for hardworking Nigerians to transact legitimate business online.

1 Like

Re: / by agadez007(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2018
undecided undecided
Real or scam,At least this is more honourable than Skull mining or Yahoo yahoo which Yoruba people are known for

7 Likes

Re: / by Finstar: 4:57pm On May 19, 2018
KealDrogo:

Hello young man, stop being trabalistic, it doesn't make you look mature. Be objective! And again, posting this here is totally childish. What do you aim to accomplish? The said scammer have already been debunked on his page, why bring it here? If you really have a job, I doubt if you will have time to post this.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: / by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:08pm On May 19, 2018
Ugwu Nedu alias "Julius Beggar" grin

IGBO AMAKA!
Re: / by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 19, 2018
How's this a disgrace angry

1 Like

Re: / by APCsupporter: 6:46pm On May 19, 2018
They are known for Yahoo business. Maybe he is a brother to the late namdi cownu
Re: / by ogaJona(m): 7:36pm On May 19, 2018
At least begging is better than skull mining and Yahoo Yahoo which is associated with Afonjas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by OneCorner: 8:03pm On May 19, 2018
How do u expect someone wit flat head to av brain.
Upon all d millionaires in Biafra land. 90% of dem are chronic Julius Beggars grin
Re: / by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:36pm On May 19, 2018
U are an idiot is he not better than Yoruba boys doing ritual with human parts all becoz of money

We saw 3 ritual news on front page just this week and they are all Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: / by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 19, 2018
hmmmmmmm
na wah for wire road

Re: / by Mutuwa(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2018
divinecode101:
Biafrauud turn almajeri grin grin grin grin

Flllaties and money! They will sell their mother for money, I sure the guy probably does not have a mother, that is why he has resorted to that

Yeye people

Wicked... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: / by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:04pm On May 19, 2018
divinecode101:
Biafrauud turn almajeri grin grin grin grin

Flllaties and money! They will sell their mother for money, I sure the guy probably does not have a mother, that is why he has resorted to that

Yeye people

KealDrogo, tone down the tribalism a bit.... remove the ethnic group.

We need this on the frontpage to stop the other Julius Beggars & Juliet Beggars
Re: / by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 19, 2018
We IPOB members worldwide disown this one as a lost cause, may Chukwu Okike Abiama protect him as we hand him over to the fraud loving, ewedu gobbling Afonjas.

1 Like

Re: / by ssikiru: 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
KealDrogo:

what business are you doing ? begging for alms on social medias ?
please grow up, the person is only begging for help and into any business transaction.

tho he might not be real, but it still sound very good than those that are into real scamming

pardon my english please

1 Like

Re: / by EmmySparky(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2018
MrCork:
...that IBO boy is smart....he want to set up spear part business(no ofeense ) undecided
bros na arrow part business ..no offence
Re: / by Postanalyser: 11:25pm On May 19, 2018
if it's yellowba afonja that needs help,he will join yahoo plus immediately, and all those fools calling the nigga a scammer will be effectively scammed, that's after he must have eaten human feaces or barked like a dog

1 Like

Re: / by kmaster007: 11:38pm On May 19, 2018
dem dey help me do you....
Re: / by Emilokoiyawon: 3:10am On May 20, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women: Can You Marry A Pastor / Couples With Huge Height Difference; Cute Or Not? / You will not believe what this lady did last night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.