Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Pens Erection In Public Is Embarrassing: Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pens Erection In Public Is Embarrassing: Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection (1751 Views)

Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pens Erection In Public Is Embarrassing: Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection by MichaelRJ(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
@ thepostz

[sup]Appropriate And Desirable Seven Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection[/sup]

Erections are the product of a healthy bodily function that is useful when a man wants to have sex or masturbate, but unwanted erection can be disgraceful. Sometimes, however, an erection happens when a man does not want one. What are the best ways to stop an unwanted erection?

Seven Ways To Stop Unwanted Erection

Reaching Orgasm and ejaculating will usually get rid of an erection, but this is not always appropriate or desirable.
It may be helpful for a man to learn other methods of stopping an erection. These include:

1. Waiting calmly

A simple way to deal with an unwanted erection is to wait for it to go away. The following may help:

sitting down
breathing slowly
remaining calm
To reduce embarrassment, covering the erection with a long jacket, shirt, or laptop may help. It is important to remember that while the erection may seem obvious to the person experiencing it, most people will not have noticed, so there is no reason to be anxious.

2. Meditation

Meditation can help to get rid of an erection and stop a person from focusing on arousing thoughts. To try meditation, a person should:

breathe slowly and deeply.

focus on the sound of the breath.

try repeating a word or phrase over and over to focus the mind.

acknowledge distracting thoughts and then imagine letting them go, refocusing on the sound of the breath
Meditation can aid relaxation and is accessible to everyone. Some people find meditation difficult when they first try it, but there are meditation classes and apps that may help.Before relying on meditation to get rid of an erection, it is a good idea to practice it throughout the day.

3. Distraction

Distracting the mind with other thoughts can help get rid of an erection. The following may help:

avoiding thinking about anything arousing

focusing on solving a mathematical problem

recalling a speech or poem or solving a riddle

4. Repositioning

Changing a sitting or standing position may also help a man get rid of an erection. Doing so may help move clothing that may have been touching the penis and stimulating it.
Switching positions may also help a man hide his erection if he is in a public or uncomfortable situation.

5. Showering in cold water

Taking a cold shower is a traditional remedy for getting rid of an erection that works well for some men. However, showering is not always practical.

6. Having a warm bath

Although some men use a cold shower, others find that a warm bath helps get rid of an erection.
A warm bath can help a person relax and reduce arousal. It can also make it easier to pass urine, which may help an erection go away.

7. Gentle exercise

Some men find gentle exercise can help get rid of an erection. Jogging and using an exercise bike are simple exercises to try.

https://thepostz.com/2018/02/04/seven-ways-to-stop-unwanted-erection/

Re: Pens Erection In Public Is Embarrassing: Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection by clive2u(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
there are some D's that have a brain of their own so if u like run around the world it'll still be vertically stable

1 Like

Re: Pens Erection In Public Is Embarrassing: Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection by taylor88(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: Pens Erection In Public Is Embarrassing: Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection by JudgementHammer: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
What if d sagging or cleavage-exposing babe sitting in front of you no gree comot nko?

1 Like

Re: Pens Erection In Public Is Embarrassing: Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection by NeeKlaus: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Nonsense. Just think about something that is repulsive or something non-sexual.

Whenever I have an erection and I want it to go away, I think about FOOD. undecided
Re: Pens Erection In Public Is Embarrassing: Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection by MichaelRJ(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Nonsense. Just think about something that is repulsive or something non-sexual.

Whenever I have an erection and I want it to go away, I think about FOOD. undecided

Chaii! Are you serious

(1) (Reply)

78 Years Old Roberto Cavalli And His 25years Old Girlfriend.is This Love Or Mon / Chacha Eke Talks About Cheap Girls! / Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Friend Getting Married This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.