Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Meghan Markle’s Black Mum Fights Tears As Daughter Recites Wedding Vows (pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meghan Markle’s Black Mum Fights Tears As Daughter Recites Wedding Vows (pics) (798 Views)

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meghan Markle’s Black Mum Fights Tears As Daughter Recites Wedding Vows (pics) by stane007: 3:30pm On May 19, 2018
Meghan Markle‘s mother, Doria Ragland, fought back tears as her daughter recited her wedding vows today at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.

Meghan Markle wedded Prince Harry today Satureday May 18th 2018 and as the vows got under way, a proud Doria wiped away a single tear and looked emotional as Meghan spoke.

She was seen nodding in agreement as the former actress made her promises to new husband Prince Harry.

See photos of Doria Ragland fighting back tears at her daughter’s wedding today:

61 year old Doria Ragland gave birth to Meghan Markle in August 1981 and divorced Meghan's father Thomas Markle when she was six.

Meghan credits her mother with being one of the biggest influences in her life.

https://lailasnews.com/meghan-markles-mum-fights-back-tears-as-daughter-recites-wedding-vows-photos/

lalasticlala

Re: Meghan Markle’s Black Mum Fights Tears As Daughter Recites Wedding Vows (pics) by stane007: 3:31pm On May 19, 2018
more photos

Re: Meghan Markle’s Black Mum Fights Tears As Daughter Recites Wedding Vows (pics) by Shelloween(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2018
cool
Re: Meghan Markle’s Black Mum Fights Tears As Daughter Recites Wedding Vows (pics) by Olifiz(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2018
She was actually sitting alone. No relation or children etc or mayb cos she’s black they only acknowledged her cos she’s brides mum

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle’s Black Mum Fights Tears As Daughter Recites Wedding Vows (pics) by CaptainStephen(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2018
This is the real assurance.
Re: Meghan Markle’s Black Mum Fights Tears As Daughter Recites Wedding Vows (pics) by PurestBoy(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2018
Olifiz:
She was actually sitting alone. No relation or children etc or mayb cos she’s black they only acknowledged her cos she’s brides mum

Report said she was the only bride's family invited, I still do not understand that, I'm still baffled
Re: Meghan Markle’s Black Mum Fights Tears As Daughter Recites Wedding Vows (pics) by Olifiz(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2018
PurestBoy:

Report said she was the only bride's family invited, I still do not understand that, I'm still baffled

Wow only family of bride invited? That’s racist mehn.
Re: Meghan Markle’s Black Mum Fights Tears As Daughter Recites Wedding Vows (pics) by akinszz: 5:17pm On May 20, 2018
CaptainStephen:
This is the real assurance.
assurance can collapse any time grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy 72nd Birthday President Trump / Stormy Daniels Arrested While Performing At A Strip Club / Rwanda: This Country Was In Total Ruins In The 90s Due To Bloody Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.