Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self (10779 Views)

Ritual? Lady Releases Live Frog From Her Vag!na (video) / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Postanalyser: 11:18pm On May 19, 2018
Safiaa:
Young and dumb. We’ve all been there
na lie,u wey no gree make person see even ur bra,which time u take dey there?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 19, 2018
How are we sure the lady uploaded the pictures herself
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by djunique4(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2018
The babe frosh before o
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:56pm On May 19, 2018
Safiaa:
Young and dumb. We’ve all been there

Dumb?, yes! but certainly not as dumb as this young lady undecided

unless of course you were as dumb as she is or perharps even more dumb er undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by nelsonebby(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2018
One idiot girl on my instagram upload her pusssy around 3am. I totally forgot to screenshot it before she deleted it.
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Safiaa(f): 12:35am On May 20, 2018
Nofav0rs:
How's your health?
a little better.
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Nobody: 1:59am On May 20, 2018
Vaseline brothers i hail ogrin
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by tintedniggz(m): 2:49am On May 20, 2018
Mariinee:
The prophet of Islam (SAW) said already that; During Wal-Asri, don't be dismayed seeing people celebrate and promote immorality but, be dismayed only when you see someone who actually strives to live a moral life.
The statement makes more sense to me now. These things no longer shock.
That was a good quote. Ramadan Mubarak!
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Nobody: 2:51am On May 20, 2018
When I say women are hos by default one bastard go wan mention my mother into the equation as if I stutter.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Oceanrep: 4:37am On May 20, 2018
08037361649 Whatsapp me to join our free online snail farming training lecture.. You will never regret the information you will get. It worth the time .. Empower our self with the environment factors around you.. Thanks hope to see you ...whatsapp--- 08037361649 /BT0aTVTHujL8fBrEz9mJpP
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by ozoekwe(m): 6:20am On May 20, 2018
She is a vector
if u know u know
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by vizkiz: 7:11am On May 20, 2018
zicoraads:
Viziz, it has been quite long we saw grin grin

Lol... Abi Na.

This place lost that "spark".

What's up... You go'n turn up for the party?
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Burgerlomo: 7:20am On May 20, 2018
WebSurfer:
need somebody to adobt me from this country

Somebody from Daura and the owner of this shop is interested cool

Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Lamzzyy(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2018
How this girl take be my friend for fb I no understand
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by gregyboy(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2018
Yea....gone to check nothing as such in her photos
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by banqalee(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2018
She's with kid. . no wonder...
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Nobody: 9:09am On May 20, 2018
So this is y some pple like young gals chai shocked. Every tin lookin fresh
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Nofav0rs(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2018
Safiaa:
a little better.
Get well quick
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by donphilopus: 9:17am On May 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I be your bros for life baba, if I see better thing I go always call you.
But the babe set o...
No be lie bros... cheesy Badt guy
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Lustig(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2018
donphilopus:

Blessings fall on you bro for this invitation cheesy grin
She carry front.....
Adayi I see you. Yene sir, avudashi sir?
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by donphilopus: 1:07pm On May 20, 2018
Lustig:
Adayi I see you. Yene sir, avudashi sir?
Nya rodu ooo... Madashi sir. Makuwu sir.
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by princfred(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2018
Mariinee:
The prophet of Islam (SAW) said already that; During Wal-Asri, don't be dismayed seeing people celebrate and promote immorality but, be dismayed only when you see someone who actually strives to live a moral life.
The statement makes more sense to me now. These things no longer shock.
You mean the murderous barbaric pedophile said that?
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by princfred(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2018
She is advertising for applicants.
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by chubinwa(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2018
She actually deleted it. A wasted sperm
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Lustig(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2018
donphilopus:

Nya rodu ooo... Madashi sir. Makuwu sir.
Chawo sir

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Alwaysking: 2:31pm On May 20, 2018
silly shild
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by zicoraads: 2:45pm On May 20, 2018
vizkiz:

Lol... Abi Na.

This place lost that "spark".

What's up... You go'n turn up for the party?
In the middle of work? Make dem fire me abi? grin cheesy

I won't be chanced. The December own is the one I'll turn up for. I'll suggest that one is done like a dinner, dinner gowns and dinner suits. Then an after party at any club around.
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:41pm On May 20, 2018
Am Not Surprise! ok
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by Aquariann: 4:06pm On May 20, 2018
stupidity:
Lol, anytime I see people say “what is this generation turning into” I can’t help but laugh. Una never see anything. It will get worse by the day

Hello Junbi.. Remember what I told you yesterday on another thread. This brother shares the same thoughts.

Aquariann:
Haha. Something like that. The decline will continue until we get to a point where what we complain about now becomes normal and some other crazy norms begin to worry us. Then we would refer back to these present time as "good old times". Lol.
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by junbi(f): 4:57pm On May 20, 2018
Aquariann:

Hello Junbi.. Remember what I told you yesterday on another thread. This brother shares the same thoughts.

Hmmm. Yea embarassed

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by vizkiz: 6:19pm On May 20, 2018
zicoraads:

In the middle of work? Make dem fire me abi? grin cheesy

I won't be chanced. The December own is the one I'll turn up for. I'll suggest that one is done like a dinner, dinner gowns and dinner suits. Then an after party at any club around.

You work on Saturday night?

Lol... You should think about starting up a church Cuz you see through my mind. Dinner is more like it
Re: Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self by zicoraads: 7:38pm On May 20, 2018
vizkiz:

You work on Saturday night?

Lol... You should think about starting up a church Cuz you see through my mind. Dinner is more like it
I'm quite far. So I'll prefer I come and stay for long. I no fit come Lag, then clear the next day nau. Cos if I'm to come, I'll have to leave Minna after work on Friday, take a flight that same day from Abuja. Then take a flight again on Sunday to Abuja and come by road to Minna.

Kai! Na too much work and waste of money jor cheesy

But that December period, I'll be free for long. A week or more sef. So I fit come stay for a while.

That dinner will be very nice. Something different for a change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Short Guys And Big Cassavas / Some Guys Here Are Just Making Themselves Cheap. / Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.