Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Doctors At ISTH Irrua Respond To Mass Casualty Involving UBTH JOHESU - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors At ISTH Irrua Respond To Mass Casualty Involving UBTH JOHESU (2145 Views)

COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected / Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors At ISTH Irrua Respond To Mass Casualty Involving UBTH JOHESU by JoannaSedley(f): 12:27pm On May 20, 2018
ebi14:

What privacy are you talking about? Did u see any of d patients' face? N FYI, we ain't bothered about d strike, our concern is dt they shouldn't lock up d place n prevent access to instruments/supplies.
Are you liable or accountable to any of the said instruments or equipments?
Have you ever reported to work and proceed to take over the instruments / equipments from the next doctor?
Tell me the instruments/ equipments that you are custodian of in the hospital?
As I am a nurse, i am held accountable to every instruments that are used in my wards or I will pay for them. I can't leave them in the open unless a proper handingoverr is done in case of retirement or shift change. Maybe, you guys should start counting forceps and thermometers cos nobody will willingly open themselves up for queries of GROSS MISUSE /NEGLIGENCE OF HOSPITAL PROPERTIES because of you.
Re: Doctors At ISTH Irrua Respond To Mass Casualty Involving UBTH JOHESU by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 20, 2018
I think all these are cheap blackmail by using patient to score points t. Yes there was an accident but it wasn't JOHESU's member that was involved. When doctors go on strike we see cases of people being rushed to the hospital, some are even transferred to other hospitals, so what is the fuss? Instead of appealing paramedics to resume work, many of their members are trying to score points at the expense of their patients. Wasn't not on this forum that Canadian doctors complained of high pay? How many Nigerian doctors can do that? Can they suggest to the government to increase the pay of paramedics or they will fight for more pay rise.
This madness of superiority will continue because the pay received by doctors and paramedics is very huge. Even with the high pay many of them are not satisfied. A
Re: Doctors At ISTH Irrua Respond To Mass Casualty Involving UBTH JOHESU by emekatheo: 5:32pm On May 20, 2018
Hmmm! These same set of doctors again with their lies just to score cheap points?

I tire for una!
Re: Doctors At ISTH Irrua Respond To Mass Casualty Involving UBTH JOHESU by ebi14: 6:52pm On May 20, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Are you liable or accountable to any of the said instruments or equipments?
Have you ever reported to work and proceed to take over the instruments / equipments from the next doctor?
Tell me the instruments/ equipments that you are custodian of in the hospital?
As I am a nurse, i am held accountable to every instruments that are used in my wards or I will pay for them. I can't leave them in the open unless a proper handingoverr is done in case of retirement or shift change. Maybe, you guys should start counting forceps and thermometers cos nobody will willingly open themselves up for queries of GROSS MISUSE /NEGLIGENCE OF HOSPITAL PROPERTIES because of you.
Yea.....u will b held accountable when you are around n working. They aiint your personal properties!!!! When you are embarking on your strike, u leave them behind for those not on strike n if you really want to b accountable, you HAND THEM OVER properly, n document. simple as ABC.
Re: Doctors At ISTH Irrua Respond To Mass Casualty Involving UBTH JOHESU by JoannaSedley(f): 6:53pm On May 20, 2018
ebi14:

Yea.....u will b held accountable when you are around n working. They aiint your personal properties!!!! When you are embarking on your strike, u leave them behind for those not on strike n if you really want to b accountable, you HAND THEM OVER properly, n document. simple as ABC.
To whom exactly? Don't be vague when making suggestions be specific.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health And Financial Benefits Of Pure Original Honey / Syphilis: Treatments And Drugs / Past NIMSA Presidents Take On The NMA Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.