Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,327 members, 7,839,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta (65318 Views)

I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect / Pastor Kenneth Onyeali Defiles Two Sisters During Deliverance In Imo / Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by Putin1(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's one thing to cast away madness caused by evil spirits and demons,

It's another thing to cast away madness caused by Kparaga, codeine, monkey tail, Kwale sawdust, Sapele water, tramadol or yahooplus.

With that said, the Prophet should be unconditionally released because he had only good intentions for the deceased and to think the deceased's family will refuse to pay up the balance for deliverance.
hahahahahhah pay which balance again
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by ngwababe(f): 9:06pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's another thing to cast away madness caused by Kparaga, codeine, monkey tail, Kwale sawdust, Sapele water, tramadol or yahooplus.

With that said, the Prophet should be unconditionally released because he had only good intentions for the deceased and to think the deceased's family will refuse to pay up the balance for deliverance.

Your matter tire person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by MrPRevailer(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2018
Maxwellinc:
Religion will destroy Nigeria undecided

It is not religion that destroys. It is people giving themselves to do all kinds of evil and deceit.

James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep ones self unspotted from the world.
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by uuzba(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:

This is from my bible. Open yours.

2 Timothy 2:16
But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. Mark and watch, and see that they do not creep on further.

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Your arguing and quoting bible makes the whole matter worse.
The Jews could quote all the scripture till they were even writing the thing on their head and cloth.
Jesus Christ still blasted them for their cold hearted and wicked ways. Making life totally unbearable for the people.
When he healed somebody crippled old woman on Sabbath day, they complained.
How can one be so blind and foolish to quote the Word of God TO THE WORD OF GOD?

Yes that is what all your excessive quoting will do to you.
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by Alao046(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2018
Obagreatdatoye:

you die and go to hell...no doubt about that ..just a straight way to damnation...bitter
but the truth!
the xtains that had died before u are in hell, u will die and join them in hell, those that will come after u will die and join u, ur gods and pastors in hell. KISS THE TRUTH, BRAINWASHED FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by Maxwellinc: 9:10pm On May 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:

It is not religion that destroys. It is people giving themselves to do all kinds of evil and deceit.

James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep ones self unspotted from the world.

Keep your quote to yourself, not everyone believes in your book.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by soliddust2020: 9:11pm On May 19, 2018
finally this evil man cup don full, this guy don nack plenty pple wife.
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by uuzba(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2018
blackpanthar:
FAITH IS NOT A GIFT.

The GIFT of FAITH is NOT the same as the FAITH that get's a person saved else the GOSPEL would be rendered useless because it simply means those who do not get BORN AGAIN are BOUND to go to hell.

Righteousness is a GIFT but faith comes to everyone who truly hears the Good News.

That's why I said Faith is a gift.

You either have it or your don't.
You may quote scripture up and down till the day you die.
Remember the thief that was crucified beside Jesus. Faith!
He believed Jesus Christ was not a common criminal. He believed that Jesus Christ really has a kingdom. So he asked Jesus to remember him, when he is entering his Kingdom.

He was then first to enter heaven with Jesus.
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by CioAngels(f): 9:13pm On May 19, 2018
stane007:
Prophet Moses Urovbu of the God Revival Prayer Ministry, based in Ughelli, Delta state, has reportedly been arrested by officers attached to the Delta State Police Command, for reportedly chaining and beating a 30-year-old man, Monday Edjedjere, brought to his church in search of healing for his mental ailment, to death.

The deceased who was placed on seven days fast without food or water, was chained to a coconut tree at the back of the church during the duration of the dry fast and was constantly beaten with a holy water cane till he became too weak and died on April 2nd.

Confirming the arrest of the Prophet, the State Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Mustapha said on March 28th, the victim, Monday Edjedjere was taken to Prophet Urovbu for prayer and healing by his mother.

The Sun reported that the church General Overseer billed the troubled mother N24,000, out of which she was able to pay N8,000 and thereafter returned to her Awsha community home leaving her son in the care of Prophet Urovbu. He further added her return to the church three days after, precisely on March 30th the woman met her son chained to a coconut tree with injuries all over his body.

Speaking to newsmen, Prophet Moses Urovbu said;

''I am the General Overseer of God Revival Prayer Ministry. I started my ministry in 1989. I have a large congregation spread across four branches of my church in Warri, Ughelli, Ewu, and Bayelsa State. I do pray for all kinds of people who are sick in my church. It was the mother of the deceased that brought him to my church because he was suffering from madness. I admitted him for prayers and billed them N24, 000 and the mother paid just N8, 000. I put the deceased on seven days dry fast. He started proving stubborn and broke the church plastic chairs. As a result, my pastors joined me and we chained him to a tree at the back of the church. The injuries on his body were sustained while flogging him with holy water cane so that he can be healed. It was when the mother discovered the condition of her son was not improving that she said I should release him to them. I refused because I can handle the situation. Unfortunately, the boy fell down, collapsed and died. On that fateful day, I still discharged five people who had similar sickness and I healed them and they are right in their houses now.”

The suspect's arrest however came after the deceased's brother, Michael Edjedjere, reported the matter to the police immediately it was discovered that his brother had died.

''When my mother told me about the critical condition of my brother, Monday, I felt bad especially when I heard he was chained by Prophet Moses. I called Prophet Moses on phone and told him that he should release my brother to me to take him to the hospital. But the prophet refused, boasting that he will heal him. It was two days later, my mother called me that my brother is dead. I didn’t believe it. I quickly rushed to Ughelli Police Station to report the case and that was how he was arrested.”  Michael said

https://lailasnews.com/prophet-beats-sick-man-to-death-during-deliverance-in-delta/
Go to the hospital when you are sick, no, they will go to the pastors who cannot solve his own problems. Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by johnwell(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2018
jauntty:
This is both sad and funny

I always tell my Patients

If you need medical advice, go to the hospital
If you need spiritual advice, go to your Pastor

Don't get it twisted, a pastor is in no position to cure or rehabilitate a mentally challenged patients...

But as usual, we blame the Devil for everything in this country, so prophets and pastors always claim to have all the solutions

#Rubbish

Rubbish indeed,
Holy water cane, hmmm.
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by Ericsdm55(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2018
Only the truth can set us free. John 8vs32. How shall we know the truth if don't search for it. A pastor asking for a fixed amount even before the healing or delivery doesn't strike me as genuine pastor. RIP to the deceased
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 19, 2018
Holy Water Cane shocked

My people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by johnwell(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2018
soliddust2020:
finally this evil man cup don full, this guy don nack plenty pple wife.

Has he nack your wife before?
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by MrPRevailer(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2018
Maxwellinc:

Keep your quote to yourself, not everyone believes in your book.

Sorry to burst your bubble. I won't keep my bible to myself. I will share it with the world. And in the world, some are smart, some are wise, some cautious, some gullible, some foolish, some crazy.

I just do my ministry.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by Encyclopedia1: 9:20pm On May 19, 2018
Let's call Jack to investigate. I'm sure he wants to use him for rituals. grin
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by blackpanthar: 9:20pm On May 19, 2018
is it not unfortunate to HOLD a belief about what God has already concluded outside the scriptures? BECAUSE you have tried and you do not have it does not mean IT IS A GIFT GIVEN TO PEOPLE....
It is such wrong belief that you have that makes you not able to distinguish between who is a genuine man of God and who is fake.... so many miracle prophetic workers will deceive those who carry your belief system without getting clear from the Word.

CHANGE YOUR CHURCH and be in a church that teaches the TRUTH of the WORD and raises DISCIPLES who walk by FAITH BECAUSE without FAITH... the person is doomed o. ONLY FAITH CAN PLEASE GOD.

WITHOUT FAITH THE PERSON IS GOING TO HELL.

Well, if you want to hold on to your belief then ensure you have a back up plan for your judgement before God.

uuzba:

That's why I said Faith is a gift.

You either have it or your don't.
You may quote scripture up and down tillnthe day you die.
Remember the thief that was crucified beside Jesus. Faith!
He believed Jesus Chriat was not a common criminal. He believed that Jesus Christ really has a kingdom. So he asked Jesus to remember him, when he is entering his Kingdom.

He was then first to enter heaven with Jesus.
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by hidhrhis(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Sorry to burst your bubble. I won't keep my bible to myself. I will share it with the world. And in the world, some are smart, some are wise, some cautious, some gullible, some foolish, some crazy.

I just do my ministry.
bro can u give me 1000 naira
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by cantok(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2018
God Revival Prayer Ministry is now Death Dealing Prayer Ministry
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by uuzba(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
blackpanthar:
is it not unfortunate to HOLD a belief about what God has already concluded outside the scriptures? BECAUSE you have tried and you do not have it does not mean IT IS A GIFT GIVEN TO PEOPLE....
It is such wrong belief that you have that makes you not able to distinguish between who is a genuine man of God and who is fake.... so many miracle prophetic workers will deceive those who carry your belief system without getting clear from the Word.

CHANGE YOUR CHURCH and be in a church that teaches the TRUTH of the WORD and raises DISCIPLES who walk by FAITH BECAUSE without FAITH... the person is doomed o. ONLY FAITH CAN PLEASE GOD.

WITHOUT FAITH THE PERSON IS GOING TO HELL.

Well, if you want to hold on to your belief then ensure you have a back up plan for your judgement before God.

Abeg carry your wahala go..You have nothing to offer except argument.
That is all what your church is about Argument.
No love, no peace.
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by chiedozie198100: 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm sure u enjoy posting controversial comments here.
but you may be actually drifting away, mentally.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by kmaster007: 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
means he as committed b dat... he suld b arrest
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by Tonimordred(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2018
Madness possex d guy..,.both madnex and d guy pastor beat till death abi madnes no fit folo am play again....lwkm
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2018
Alao046:

the xtains that had died before u are in hell, u will die and join them in hell, those that will come after u will die and join u, ur gods and pastors in hell. KISS THE TRUTH, BRAINWASHED FOOL.
you can go on with your rant I don't care.. the truth has been said ...if you like accept it, if you like don't accept it...the fact still remain Jesus is the way, the truth and the life...no Jesus no heaven..!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by showafrica(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2018
mrdashing10:
Who remembers that our area "bring the holy cane" video grin grin

This one is strong, eleyi Gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by jaybeesneh(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2018
GET FREE 10 THOUSANDS NAIRA FROM ALAT BY WEMA BANK..

Yeah you read it right.. Wema bank have introduced this new digital banking called alat to get up to 10 thousands naira for free all you need is to download the alat app from Google Play Store, sign up with this unique Code 8YG27R and start inviting friends to sign up via your code an thats it for each person that signed up under you, you will automatically receive 1000 the more people you invite the more money for you.... So what are you waiting for
Hi! Join me on ALAT with this unique referral code 8YG27R and you could make some money too. Click: http://alat.ng
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by Daejoyoung: 9:41pm On May 19, 2018
Alao046:
Its not today that i have known christains as FOOLS. Foolish pastors keep brainwashing the senseless and foolish followers. I thank God for making me discover the scam in this religion, i am now a fully converted muslim and i pray to God to make me die in this religion of Islam.
From frypan to fire, they are all thesame. Whatever religion you choose for yourself just go in with your brain.
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by mandate12: 9:43pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hahaha.. This nwamaikpe needs deliverance too.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by mandate12: 9:49pm On May 19, 2018
Alao046:
Its not today that i have known christains as FOOLS. Foolish pastors keep brainwashing the senseless and foolish followers. I thank God for making me discover the scam in this religion, i am now a fully converted muslim and i pray to God to make me die in this religion of Islam.

Frying pan to fire ..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by aniekan2odds(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2018
Deliverance indeed
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by APCsupporter: 9:55pm On May 19, 2018
Mujtahida come and see what your advanced and civilized southerners are doing.
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by Mujtahida: 9:58pm On May 19, 2018
APCsupporter:
Mujtahida come and see what your advanced and civilized southerners are doing.
Stop being crass. It's low. Both southerners and Northerners are all Nigerians and if you cannot see it like that then no need talking to you.
Re: Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta by lloyds(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2018
Nigerians, please try and read your Bible. Know the true God yourselves.

Where in Bible did Jesus beat a mad man with holy Cain? And mutilate people's bodies?

Where did Jesus charge any one for any amount before healing?

How many days or months does it take Jesus to cast out demons?

Having a deep and good knowledge of God will save us many troubles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles / Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.