Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) (53083 Views)

New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting / Meet Regina Askia's Husband, Son And Daughters / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by CuriousMynd: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2021
Former Nollywood actress and family nurse Regina Askia has giving us an hint that she might be gracing our screens soon, Igbere TV reports.

The 53-year-old shared a picture of herself with Ramsey Nouah, NkechI Blessing and some other people on Instagram on Saturday.

She said the picture was taken on a movie set.

“Here we go again with the cameras rolling!! Set of WEB!! Stay tuned!! @ramseynouah @pizza_teesa,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKH8Wg4MiZB/?igshid=15ajhc7d63gvx

Fans of the nurse have taken to the comment section of her post to share their excitement as they await her return.

Media personality Denrele Edun also celebrated her return to the screens.

He said, “My Screen Heroine is back on the silver screen? HA!!!!! 2021 just started on an awesome note for me! Damn Excited about this project already! I’m ready to GRAB MY COPY NOWWWWWW.”

Regina said she never regretted leaving acting in a Punch interview on January 3.

“No, I do not regret leaving my acting career. I am so grateful for how far I have come and the solid gains I have made. It is wonderful to live in an environment where I know I am safe and there is a future for my kids.

“I am in an enabling environment where skills are rewarded and in a profession that would ensure I am comfortable wherever I travel to on earth. I have no regrets,” she said.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by Zonex1(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2021
e d tooo early I go comment leta buh for now mak I help fine d missing 7police men..wai sopos fine me

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2021
Regina .. my crush that year with scary eyes.. one of the most beautiful women ever ..

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by anitabella: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2021
It will good to see her once more.... Missed the good old days of quality movies.. Not this present one's with season one to season twenty like say na season film be the home video... Rubbish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by LMS1(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2021
okay cus of this news,lemme go and buy groundnut oil come fry cashew nut.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by Ray07(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2021
Never knew she is from Akwa Ibom.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by TANID(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2021
GOOD FOR HER
Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by Iceyjayz: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2021
ikennamadu1:
Regina .. my crush that year with scary eyes.. one of the most beautiful women ever ..
She has a beautiful eyes, I'm glad she's back but still i don't watch Nollywood anymore
Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by shogosco: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2021
congratulations
Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by Kayberg: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2021

Which of them is she in the picture?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by padi94(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Denrele sha... Clout man, looking for waka pass role

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by Sodeeqaminat: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Welcome back
Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by Professorcplus(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good
Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by pegix(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by Unique43: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by Bobotic(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
c
Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by CleanAndBright: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
She’s so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by 01DePlug: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
All is well
Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by MrOjay1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
g
Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
No way. shocked ......maybe she got bored

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Woe

2 Likes

(1)

Nollywood Actor Jerry Amilo Trends As He Debuts New Look (pic/video) / Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) / Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.