Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold (24793 Views)

I'm Worried And Pray It Ends Some Day - Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Cries Out / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by sunnysunny(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2018
Idiot go and sing your own. Fool. Learn to appreciate. I hope you didnt forget that Olu Maintain and is crew where using every muscian beat and changing lyric when they 1st started. After some time them blow to the world and did their own thing to make money...
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your music is not different.
You are an inferior imitation of King Sunny Ade.
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by tushd(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2018
gidjah:
you are very correct m brother, only very few wit exceptional minds would understand your statement of fact,lot of.nigerians won't be abl to rise to glory because of various barriers our system has placed on them,i know how much of struggles I engaged I in my late 20's and early /mid. 30's mehn,no be here o,recalled going to south Africa under federal govt delegation for education to compete for a world trophy,....u need to see how it old cargoes struggling with me,they are like 'u this small boys,who brought you to come among us and make decisions!!they really dragged me o,thats how they struggle to wanna destroy young up growing struggling men....make I just keep quiet about this old ogas,messing up our system

mehn.. thanks for sharing this bit.. it is really relegating and almost depressing.. I'm in my late 20's the hustle no be here

sometimes I just wonder when everything would finally be okay.. the future would make sense is what I keep telling myself... but I try taking a peek and it's all blank
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by tushd(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2018
Demonicide:
The last track of his sophomore album ends at no 30(my thought though). But the dude is claiming 30 in his recent interview( official age I guess) Initially I use to think he's almost close to thirty, until a family friend that knows him from the scratch revealed the secret. Anyway, it's non of my business. Hope I have Satisfied your curiosity?
it's innovative what he did then.. starting from 17... Thanks a lot for the insight...yes you did.

1 Like

Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by unscripted(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Only the medical and science students can relate

i wud have understood it even if it was shown to me when I was in SS1
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by Gerrard59(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2018
mediclife1987:

I need a very simplified material on Genetics, it's an aspect of medicine I'm seriously lagging behind in....

Emery's Elements of Medical Genetics or Molecular Biology and the gene. The former is more comprehensive, while the latter is less comprehensive but simplified. However, I'll say the former is more suited for medical students. Other biology allied students can go with the latter.
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by ayaomen(f): 3:52pm On May 20, 2018
Masama:

Adekunle Gold is about 38yrs old o, the bros don old o
google is your friend
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by tibayo1: 4:29pm On May 20, 2018
First comment ever on Nairaland... I must say this is dope! �

ishowdotgmail:
Only the medical and science students can relate

1 Like

Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by Harmoneasy: 4:41pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mr Michael Jackson junior.

Which one you fit release wey person fit boast of, say e make sense or e make no sense?

E dey pain me for you when i see the way you dey let your man hood decide for you wetin your brain suppose reason...

A fool at forty?

1 Like

Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by Nikejah(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2018
Mr Adekunle Gold is a Goal

Go n argue with ur ancestors joor
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by jahbiz: 5:42pm On May 20, 2018
adaksbullet:
how am always reads ur coment angry
beautiful grammar
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by thegrinch(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God He is the Inferior imitation of Legendary KING Sunny Ade, and not a better\worse imitation of NwaMaikpe... that would have been the true Tragedy.
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2018
mediclife1987:

I need a very simplified material on Genetics, it's an aspect of medicine I'm seriously lagging behind in....

Use Campbell and Reyce is a lovely textbook I used in my 100&200L days
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by Kemnikky(f): 10:09pm On May 20, 2018
You are fine bro. Doing great and unique like ASHA.
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by Naughtytboy: 10:17pm On May 20, 2018
tushd:
thank God for your life

you are about 30 and already leaving your dreams.. you've manage to break the barrier this country has put us in

what about those that are about 30 and still trying to forge ahead in this dispensation

I just want to be successful
Gold is more than 30 he was 37 last year, huzzle hard
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by mediclife1987(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Use Campbell and Reyce is a lovely textbook I used in my 100&200L days

Medical Genetics oh...
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by mediclife1987(m): 11:41pm On May 20, 2018
Gerrard59:

Emery's Elements of Medical Genetics or Molecular Biology and the gene. The former is more comprehensive, while the latter is less comprehensive but simplified. However, I'll say the former is more suited for medical students. Other biology allied students can go with the latter.

Think I got that Emery on my Laptop...will check it up.
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by mediclife1987(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2018
Gerrard59:

Just cheked and yup I garrit...
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by SlayDaddy(m): 4:14am On May 21, 2018
kaluxy007:

is music about noise or nice voice??

Multiple award by his African audience who don't know what music is about

Am sure no one will ever make the mistake of calling him a Legend after his years of perpetual noise making.
I think you too have not make quarter of his achievements in life, stop the hating Olamide is a legend even if it is in Noise Making. Anybody that raise a King is a King
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by Masama: 5:10am On May 21, 2018
ayaomen:
google is your friend
Wetin Google sabi? No be person write the information weh u see there? Google can't tell me about someone I know personally. Go as those wey know Kunle dem go tell u. The guy celebrated his 38th birthday this year
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2018
mediclife1987:

Medical Genetics oh...

Genetics was well clearly treated there
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by django0909: 1:18pm On May 21, 2018
oladele00:
Ride on boss.. Your songs are really soul touching
Yes
Re: I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold by patrick89(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2018
I waited to see if anyone can counter this guy's claim and nobody did. It shows that Nigerians don't understand music. This guy Adekunle and his likes can only be artist in Nigeria. Imagine this guy that samples people's song ,Eg "Sade" was copied from One Direction, "story of my life", and he is opening his mouth to talk about creativity and uniqueness... Oloriburuku....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuella Yaboh Rocks Agbada For Birthday Shoot / Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) / Emeka Ike Is My Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.