Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,025 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Innocent Man Who Was Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Innocent Man Who Was Killed (507 Views)

Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) / Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innocent Man Who Was Killed by Pasqual(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2018
I wonder why people take harsh decisions even without getting all the necessary facts. This innocent man (photo with-held) was killed for an offence that HE knew nothing about.

The offence was actually committed long before HE came into the world by two individuals and as a result, their seed continued to suffer and some are still suffering but an Innocent Man who wasn't a heir to that man was killed in a shameful manner.

The culprits are Adam and Eve and the killed innocent Man is Jesus Christ. Though HE didn't inherit that suffering but HIS birth and death were prophesied immediately Adam and Eve fell so that you and me can receive freedom from that suffering.

Isaiah 53vs1-12, Matthew 26, 27 and 28. Mark 14, 15 and 16. Luke 22, 23 and 24 and John 18, 19 and 20 all account for the suffering of Jesus Christ for Mankind.

You'll be more brutal than those who killed the innocent if only you'll allow HIS death to be in vain. It's not by celebrating Easter that will make you recognize HIS death for us but by Forsaking that sinful lifestyle HE came to destroy. I John 3vs8 says "he who commits sin is of the devil for the devil sinneth from the beginning; FOR THIS PURPOSE THE SON OF GOD WAS MANIFESTED THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL"

Today, if you're here and you're still committing sin, truly YOU are the child of the devil and all you need to do is come to Christ. HE says "come unto me, all ye that labour (in sin) and are heavy laden (with the consequences of sin) and I will give you rest.

Come to HIM today cause tomorrow may be too late. Today is the right day... For HE says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in the day of Salvation I have helped you." Behold, now is the accepted time: behold, NOW IS THE DAY OF SALVATION (II Corinthians 6vs2)

Make a Life changing decision today and your tomorrow will be superb in HEAVEN... HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Innocent Man Who Was Killed by goodybabeo1: 2:40pm On May 22, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Fighting Over A Lady In Lagos (video) / Ekiti: Gunmen In Military Camouflage Kidnap Petrol Station Manager, Wife / Dad Slits 4-yr-old Daughter’s Throat To Use As Ramadan Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.