Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (169194 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2010
dustydee:

I doubt if you know how to cut one
I DIE cheesy cheesy cheesy, you are wicked grin

Missy B:

Jealousy kè? I jes allow you deh flex with the dude for now.
When I ready, I deh collect am kia kia.

All I need do is put suntin-suntin in the coffee and pancake he requested and BOOM!! Na Love-Nwantiti in the air. cheesy
the devil is a liar, grin grin
babe nor try me o i dont joke with my man cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
y me:

the devil is a liar, grin grin
babe nor try me o i dont joke with my man cheesy
What are we sisters for, if You can't share with me? sad

daylae:

I bet kitchen is like your shrine missy. . .but do you do home delivery? I'll need hot amala with gbegiri soup asap. . and cow leg pls.
Home delivery? Yez, but I deliver sum'n' else, not Food. lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2010
Missy B:

Here . . .

Thanks Missy. . .

Can I have a plate of fried eggs with plantain, please?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2010
Why is ma kitchen empty? sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^Cause you're not serving your customers. . .

And they've gone to somewhere better.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2010
[size=25pt]Where is Missy B?. . .I need my food! angry[/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2010
I'm here o. Phew!
What would you have? angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^I need a box of donut and a can of orange juice.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bebe4(f): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2010
Good evening Ma, am i new customer, is there space for me. I'm hungry and will like to have some food. I can see you can prepare Nigeria and Italians food, let me know which one to order.

Thanks
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2010
It's your duty to order . . . . It's mine to serve. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThinTima(f): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2010
Hey Missy, can I have some food from the eastern part of the country? My boyfriend wants oha and he will sack me if he doesn't have it soon. Please save my married from break-up,
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2010
Anything for a sister. grin
Here . . .
Hope that's whatchu wanted?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThinTima(f): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2010
:DGod bless you real good!! What kind of swallow would you recommend
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2010
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThinTima(f): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2010
Thanks alot, you are a blessing to this forum. If not for you ehn, a lot of people would have really lost weight, especially those who cannot even cook anything. In fact if I start praising your worth, this page will collapse. Thanks again sha,
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Sep 02, 2010
[size=25pt]Spaghetti![/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bebe4(f): 1:44am On Sep 02, 2010
i will love to order goatpeppersoup with yam. I'm very hungry Ma, thanks ma and God bless
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2010
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dustydee: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2010
fasting
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThinTima(f): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2010
@Missy B, you don't know yam pepper soup? It's just like the normal pepper soup with yam added to it. I think it is more of an Ibo delicacy,
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
[quote author=]
Quote from: snthesis on August 24, 2010, 09:25 AM
missy B- toast bread, pancakes and coffee plsssssssssssssssssssssss!

You go wait taya. Shebi You prefer Y me's cooking? [quote][/quote]

stop starving me now angry! dis is not what we agreed on sad

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2010
This thread should be locked officially!

Seriously, I'm not joking.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2010
ThinTima:

@Missy B, you don't know yam pepper soup? It's just like the normal pepper soup with yam added to it. I think it is more of an Ibo delicacy,
Oh thanks! I haven't made or had that, before. I'mma try it out. wink

snthesis:

stop starving me now angry! dis is not what we agreed on sad
Hunger go finish you today.
You berra go fish out Y me, to serve you.  grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
Where is Dayokanu?. . . cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2010
Where is mamagee? cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^I'm right here though I'll soon log off. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2010
I am also right here at work, Soon logging off. Travelling to H-town tonight.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Dimka76(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2010
*Hauwa*:

lol,

WEG grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks

now am full after seeing that head ewww grin

That goathead is more likely to eat you Hauwa!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2010
dayokanu:

I am also right here at work, Soon logging off. Travelling to H-town tonight.
Good for you!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2010
Missy B:

Hunger go finish you today.
You berra go fish out Y me, to serve you. grin grin
make una see my sis wan use hunger finish my husband o shocked
that is not gonna happen not when am here
just let me catch u MISSY B am'ma beat the hell outta u angry grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2010
Lol!!!
Reh Reh Reh. Come catch me na, I'm on Snthesis' bed. grin kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2010
mama-gee:

This thread should be locked officially!

Seriously, I'm not joking.

If you no longer find this thread of use to you,you can kindly back out cause it is of use to others

Missy B:

Lol!!!
Reh Reh Reh. Come catch me na, I'm on Snthesis' bed. grin kiss
how come he is in your bed when we just got thru the 4th round? cheesy cheesy
there is nothin u will do or say that will make me give up my MAN tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.