Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (168991 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2010
y me:

make una see my sis wan use hunger finish my husband o shocked
that is not gonna happen not when am here
just let me catch u MISSY B am'ma beat the hell outta u angry grin
missy B ma Honey gats ma back tongue

Missy B:

Lol!!!
Reh Reh Reh. Come catch me na, I'm on Snthesis' bed. grin kiss
it wasnt me cool

y me:

there is nothin u will do or say that will make me give up my MAN tongue grin
dats y i loff u baby- u r d bestest, sweetestest, honeyest Chic in da world kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

wats for bfast?- nothing too heavy, i trust ur judgment, i'm eagerly waiting wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2010
Your own don finish be that. angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2010
Missy Beautiful
lets stop d fighting na- all i want is a piece of ASSorted food cool.

ok if u cant cook- atleast buy me some chikenpie, burgers, and doughnuts plus cappuccino- sharp sharp dearie, i rili worked hard last nite cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2010
Missy B:

Lol!!!
Reh Reh Reh. Come catch me na, I'm on Snthesis' bed. grin kiss
You wish, in your dreams. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bebe4(f): 4:47am On Sep 08, 2010
wow, truely you are special. u kill my hunger for ever, that pepper was nice and i just use rice to eat it, pls don't be angry becos i ate everything without leaving nothing for you, i know u have tasted it already in the kitchen,

[b][/b]THANKS MISS B, GOD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU UR HEART DESIRE, FOR MAKING AN ASTMOSPHERE OF JOY FOR OTHERS EVEN WITHOUT NOTHING,
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2010
be be:

wow, truely you are special. u kill my hunger for ever, that pepper was nice and i just use rice to eat it, pls don't be angry becos i ate everything without leaving nothing for you, i know u have tasted it already in the kitchen,

[b][/b]THANKS MISS B, GOD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU your HEART DESIRE, FOR MAKING AN ASTMOSPHERE OF JOY FOR OTHERS EVEN WITHOUT NOTHING,
so dats how i get some service from missy B! ok make i try
Wow! Missy B, u r amazing ,caring, wonderful, special, great, fantastic, the best cook in the whole world apart from y me ofcourse kiss

now can i have some pounded yam with egusi and fresh fish
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2010
be be:

wow,  truely you are special. u kill my hunger for ever,  that pepper was nice and i just use rice to eat it,  pls don't be angry becos i ate everything without leaving nothing for you,  i know u have tasted it already in the kitchen, 

THANKS MISS B,  GOD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU your HEART DESIRE, FOR MAKING AN ASTMOSPHERE OF JOY FOR OTHERS EVEN WITHOUT NOTHING,
Thanks Darling, Your words are appreciated.
I'm glad You enjoyed the meal. wink

snthesis:

so dats how i get some service from missy B! ok make i try
Wow! Missy B, u r amazing ,caring, wonderful, special, great, fantastic, the best cook in the whole world apart from y me ofcourse kiss

now can i have some pounded yam with egusi and fresh fish
You Fu''cked up by adding the part in Bold. Nyon! angry

Y me, Did you see the part in Red?  grin  grin  grin I'm getting there.  cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^^^my socket was out the plug but its time to get the power back angry angry
you had berra take yourself off my hussy, him nor want you nah by force angry
stop tempting him cause it is not gonna work he gat me already grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
babyboo,! she aint temptin me she is only tryn to starve me- there's no chic hotter dan u kiss kiss kiss
wat mor cud a man ask 4- u d best honey kiss kiss kiss

hw far wit lunch?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by johnterry4: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2010
[size=14pt]pls ur votes are needed here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510616.0.html#msg6719397[/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2010
Is this thread still alive?

I thought it was dead a long time ago. . .I think people should stop resurrecting this thread.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Is this thread still alive?

I thought it was dead a long time ago. . .I think people should stop resurrecting this thread.

WHY angry angry angry grin

It's 13.17 here, its lunch time and Im hungry. . . . .

Being A friday, please can I have a plate of ofada rice and Aya Mase with a cold bottle of Eva Water.

Thank you ma.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^I'm not the kitchen owner. ,

Give your order to the owner, please.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2010
@Mama Gee I know Missy B is the chef, that's why I didn't understand why you wanted the thread closed. Abi na una be the kitchen porter and u no wan work again cool

Missy B - I have been waiting for lunch since 1:17 yesterday afternoon!!!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^Why don't you start by eating your fingers then your toes?

It'll serve as a great lunch and dinner, don't you think so?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mimon79(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2010
Come make una take ur time o! What nonsense is this!!!! angry Dont you know that there are single men here who may only have access to this delicacies by paying heavily at a joint Well, Missy B, hope you are happy now; lets see how you and your family will contain all the wannabe siutors that will besiege your kaban, cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Why don't you start by eating your fingers then your toes?

It'll serve as a great lunch and dinner, don't you think so?

And why would I want to do that when Missy B is here to cook good food. Abeg make we hear word jare  cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^Okay, I'm leaving the kitchen for you to take over. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sLEEK3: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
Chaircover,
Sorry for the delay eh.
I hate to function under this I.D. . . . . Hence, I haven't served You yet.
As soon as I get back my previous I.D or something close to it, I'D serve you EVERYTHING You need. grin  wink
Untill then, hit the ignore button on the Notice-me-or-I-die soul in here. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^them ban you? shocked shocked

@chaircover
i would have loved to serve you but i really can't catch what ofada rice and Aya Mase is embarassed

and by the way just try and use the ignore button wink

@mamage
do you really need to be a rookie at all time?learn to back off ok
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2010
@chaircover
Enjoy this till Missy returns with your order wink

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2010
Thank you y-me but the damage has been done. Ive been waiting since Friday afternoon cry

Missyb, wetin u do now.  you didn't leave the kitchen to go and fight in the romance section did you  wink

Abeg Seun & Mukina Please free Missy B o!. . . . . we are hungry.

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
chaircover:

WHY  angry  angry  angry   grin

It's 13.17 here, its lunch time and Im hungry. . . . .

Being A friday, please can I have a plate of ofada rice and Aya Mase with a cold bottle of Eva Water.

Thank you ma.
Here . . .

[img]http://1.bp..com/_Kp2J5f27Xuo/S8n30kb337I/AAAAAAAAAC4/HesEbcL9Qs0/s1600/104_5513.JPG[/img]

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chika98: 2:44am On Sep 14, 2010
Una just dey thief foto from internet
Cook the food yourself and post it here. What kinda kitchen is this where the
Madam doesn't even cook? grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2010
missy B werrin happen?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^^^i ban her because she refuses to let you be cheesy

@Missy
is that ofada rice and Aya Mase ? embarassed

i love the fried`plantain- - - so yummy kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2010
Missy B:

You Fu''cked up by adding the part in Bold. Nyon! angry
Dem say na this post make dem ban me. angry

Y me - Yup! I think that's Ofada rice.
Wonder what's special about it cause Yorubas seem to like it a lot.
How you deh dear? smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^^just that post and you were ban? undecided
na wah o, so them no see all those nit wit running loose in the romance section abi?
anyway you are always gonna be my sweetest Missy B kiss kiss
i dey o honey and you? i be don dey wonder which planet you dissipated to wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2010
y me:

^^^^i ban her because she refuses to let you be cheesy

abeg! unban missy B-hunger dey waya us for hia
Missy B come for a quick hug >cheesy< and some hot cocoa

make some "small chops"

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
y me:

^^^[b]just that post and you were ban? undecided
na wah o, so them no see all those nit wit running loose in the romance section abi?[/b]anyway you are always gonna be my sweetest Missy B kiss kiss
i dey o honey and you? i be don dey wonder which planet you dissipated to wink
No mind that nanny goat.  angry angry
Na ma body she wan get pauwa. Ozuo! grin grin  grin

You be don deh rejoice seh i nor deh again, abi? Too bad, I'm back for ma man - Snthesis.  grin grin

snthesis:

abeg! unban missy B-hunger dey waya us for hia
Missy B come for a quick hug >cheesy< and some hot cocoa

make some "small chops"
I didn't get the hug eh.
Come into the bedroom and hug me wella. shocked wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2010
Missy ★ B:

No mind that nanny goat. angry angry
Na ma body she wan get pauwa. Ozuo! grin grin grin
LMAO @ozuo grin grin grin

who ban you self?

You be don deh rejoice seh i nor deh again, abi? Too bad, I'm back for ma man - Snthesis. grin grin
I didn't get the hug eh.
Come into the bedroom and hug me wella. shocked wink
baba gwad dey forbid bad thing,which Man you wan take?
abeg go back to were you emerged from o grin grin
your plan is dismattled because my man Snthesis is mine and will always be cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2010
cooking competition grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (107)

Baby Food Recipes! / List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.