Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,690 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (169458 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2010
I just feel the need to say I Love you all and I care about you. It may not mean anything now, but it's true.

I wish we all told Bawomolo this.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2010
Missy B I feel you darling. I love you too.

I just happened to click on the homepage and read the sad thread. I feel so sorry for that poor lad and his loved ones. I pray that God comforts all his grieving loved ones.

It is well.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2010
Eyah!
Beta tell me u luv me now o!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2010
Missy ★ B:

I just feel the need to say I Love you all and I care about you. It may not mean anything now, but it's true.

I wish we all told Bawomolo this.
so true baby I LOVE YOU TOO you know that right? kiss kiss

snthesis:

Eyah!
Beta tell me u luv me now o!
you know i love you too kiss kiss

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR real
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Jarring: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2010
naija foods ,yummy lol cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2010
What can you offer me for breakfast 2moro Missy?

Ur hubby needs to get to work early u know?

grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2010
MissyB,

I dey find work under you oh.

So you dey hide the glory of God all this while?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
Firearm:

What can you offer me for breakfast 2moro Missy?

your hubby needs to get to work early u know?

grin grin
What can I serve you? wink

dayokanu:

MissyB,

I dey find work under you oh.

So you dey hide the glory of God all this while?
Leave this minor alone. tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2010
Missy ★ B:

What can I serve you? wink

nothing much- just eggs (roasted not fried), bacon, crispy french toast, pancakes (laced with honey), tea (freshly plucked tea leaves from japan)
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2010
Where have you been? undecided embarassed

@ Everyone

Soon the cooking will begin. Don't forget it's yuletide and we'D be having a lot of guests.
Y me and others, dust your aprons and get ready. We're gonna do what we know how to do best. wink wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2010
u dey ask?- after u went on strike, man kuku branch wendybaby side- wow she's damn good grin grin grin

[size=4pt]i've checked, double checked , tripled checked and maka y, i no c nada for my box, check d addy[/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2010
snthesis:

u dey ask?- after u went on strike,  man kuku branch wendybaby side- wow she's damn good  grin grin grin

[size=4pt]i've checked, double checked , tripled checked and maka y, i no c nada for my box, check d addy[/size]
Wend what? You did werrin? shocked shocked This marriage is hereby pronounced . . . angry angry

[size=3pt]Aiight, Imma buzz lerra. wink[/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
Ooops someone is in trouble again shocked

BTW which one na roasted egg

Missy B have u got the car yet?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2010
CC,
I haven't seen the car eh and this man is playing with my head and heart. angry angry
I'm only here because you asked me to come over. . . . Give your order and I shall obey. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2010
No car shocked shocked shocked angry

Ok . . . . . You are now officially on 3 weeks holiday

You are flying first class on Emirates to Dubai and will be stayinf at the Burj al arab

Let the guys cook their own food angry

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
CC,
You're the bestest! cool cool cool cool cool cool Thanks darl. kiss kiss
I shall leave first thing tomorrow morning. grin grin

Bye, Snthesis. grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2010
Have a good time dear and please dont forget to buy me some gold from the gold souk

. . . . . . and if you fall in love with a rich Arab boy dont bother coming back to these guys who cant afford to buy a cheap Porsche car cool

Enjoy your holiday & take a autograph book cos your sure to meet a celebrity in First Class kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2010
Gold!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked **Faints** shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
There's no way I'm coming back to this place. CC, you know I love you, don'tcha? wink
My luggage is ready. Snth, it's a goodbye. . . . .Help me thank Chaircover. grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2010
CC!! Which kain wahala b dis,oyah I've bought d car, na to clear am b d nxt tin.

Missy,4all my troubles, special deepfried chicken will do nicely
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
Just be there waiting for fried chicken. I'm leaving 6 am tomorrow.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 09, 2010
Oh dear . . . . I'm feeling a little bit guilty now.

Ok Synthsis let me give you some help

In Missy B's absence I have found alternative ways for you to keep your stomach together

Missy B, hurry along dear, don't miss your flight. I have arranged a chauffeur driven limo to pick you up from Dubai Airport to your hotel  grin grin grin

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mobinga: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2010
Ehem. . . ** Clears Throat **
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Gold!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked **Faints** shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
There's no way I'm coming back to this place. CC, you know I love you, don'tcha? wink
My luggage is ready. Snth, it's a goodbye. . . . .Help me thank Chaircover. grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked
plsssssssssssss dnt go! sad sad sad haba wu will wash d dishes grin grin grin

btw i made sumtin niice for my eating pleasure

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^^^ well since you are so good at it do you want to continue cooking for yourself for the 3 weeks MissyB is away or should I beg her to come back home.

We need to see the car first o! before I beg her & because the car took so long to arrive, please add on a Gucci watch and a Prada Handbag to sweeten her up  cool

[s]P.s That your something nice looks like buka food to me o![/s] lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2010
Na airport buka

Missy can't stay away for 3weeks, I'll b upto lots of mischief and we wudnt wnt dat, wud we?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2010
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa You are still posing shocked shocked shocked

You better deliver the car et al pronto before MissyB meets a fine young loving money miss road Arab guy in Dubai who will buy her the moon tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
Which of d moons?
If u r talkin abt d big round glowy ball dat u can c clearly in d nightsky- I bought&parkd it ages ago for Missy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dustydee: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2010
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2010
Firearm logs on,
and sends a mail to Missy B, his 256 Mb

256 Mb,

I have just talked to my dealer and the ride below will be on air freight to you within 48hrs

Do not hesistate to inform me if you have further wants needs.

Firearm

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2010
Missy says thanks but no thanks tongue tongue tongue

hurry up with my Lunch WOMAN!!!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2010
errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm Firearm. . . . . Please tell your dealer to hold fire on the freight

Its the wrong model. We asked for a Cayene so that we can carry our shopping and the high roof will not press down our headties when we go to owambe parties.

We also want the "right" car in BLACK.

Due to the delay in getting the car. Missy B is also requesting for a Prada Handbag and a Gucci Wristwatch

@Synthesis were you the fellow Mama Bisi poured hot water on for touching Bisi in the wrong place cool

BTW MissyB sent me a postcard

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2010
Why is there pictures of cars in the food section?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.