Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,770 members, 7,866,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (169565 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 5:00am On Jun 10, 2011
So we now have brothels with kitchen signboards?
Wonders shall never end!
I go to firearm's kitchen and he's doing his customers, I come on here and the staff are doing each other. Is this how slow business has become?
@mamagee, come lets go and look for another kitchen or better still, lets go and learn how to cook.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 5:27am On Jun 10, 2011
Sorry customers for the delays, MissyB and I were having some real serious discussion inside the inner chamber towards the progress of the kitchen. cool

@mama-gee: you will soon be served. MissyB is preparing your food.

@Lady Odunnu: what will you like this morning?. . . lemme guess, okpa?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2011
Morning Missy,
can i have a hot cup of cocoa
& some croissants 2 go with it? tongue
its rather cold here and i need 2 get
into my work mode grin
Thanks.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2011
You have ewa agoyin?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2011
i want ewa agoin too
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2011
Long throat
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2011
Odunnu:

Deep throat
rili cool, i dont mind o cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by byns: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2011
Odunnu:

You have ewa agoyin?

yippie- my friend is here kiss kiss kiss
i will give you all the beans you want kiss kiss

snthesis:

nasty angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2011
byns:

nasty angry angry
flog me tongue tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2011
snthesis:

Why did you tamper with my post, bagger?
byns:

yippie- my friend is here kiss kiss kiss
i will give you all the beans you want kiss kiss
angry angry
*flashes my killer smile at him and waves*
hey you! Where have u been?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by byns: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2011
Odunnu:

*flashes my killer smile at him and waves*
hey you! Where have u been?
really cheesy
went offline, because nobody wanted to be my friend, but am back for you kiss

noticed the ewa agoyin is still not ready angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by delicious1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2011
Need some food. angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by hunkyjohn(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2011
I went to Firearm's kitchen and I found e-coli in the vegetables!  cry

I had to come back here for good, hygienic food [size=2pt]and sexy women.[/size] wink

@ Houseboy lipsrsealed Sorry Waiter, can I have a glass of milk? (Human bosom milk preferable)  cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2011
Sorry Guys the meeting between MissyB and I was really very intensive. Now your orders are are ready.

mama-gee:

Missy B, Can I have a plate of spaghetti? tongue

[img]http://2.bp..com/_UIXOn06Pz70/SCN7KclPAPI/AAAAAAAADBg/qXDiq3Wl0Jw/s800/Spaghetti+alla+Puttanesca+500.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7cvfsEqfGCI/TZWfipKVqhI/AAAAAAAABUg/2rMzzDyfacM/s400/cold-water_300.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2011
akunta:

Morning Missy,
can i have a hot cup of cocoa
& some croissants 2 go with it? tongue
its rather cold here and i need 2 get
into my work mode grin
Thanks.

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2011
Odunnu:

You have ewa agoyin?
snthesis:

i want ewa agoin too
byns:

really cheesy
noticed the ewa agoyin is still not ready angry angry

ready now!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-V3juOVrqNK0/TWR2TJR3D7I/AAAAAAAAAnM/2xXIQ82Snpc/s1600/DSC04071.JPG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7cvfsEqfGCI/TZWfipKVqhI/AAAAAAAABUg/2rMzzDyfacM/s400/cold-water_300.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2011
deli.cious:

Need some food. angry

What food do you want exactly?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2011
hunkyjohn:

I went to Firearm's kitchen and I found e-coli in the vegetables!  cry

I had to come back here for good, hygienic food [size=2pt]and sexy women.[/size] wink

@ Houseboy lipsrsealed Sorry Waiter, can I have a glass of milk? (Human bosom milk preferable)  cool

You are welcome back to the best kitchen in the world. cool

But sorry we do not have your request. If you care to request for something else, or simply get the breast milk from one of your harems cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by hunkyjohn(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2011
You guys are missing out. That is the new delicacy in town. Check this out:

Restaurant sells breast milk ice cream
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 12:34 PM on 26th February 2011

Unusual: A Baby Gaga waitress serves the breast milk cocktail in the Icecreamists shop, Covent Garden

When a well-stocked ice cream parlour says they sell every flavour, there are usually limits.

But one restaurant in London is selling breast milk ice cream which is being served to customers in a cocktail glass.

Icecreamists, based in Covent Garden, have named the £14 dish Baby Gaga.

Victoria Hiley, 35, from Leeds provided the first 30 fluid ounces of milk which was enough to make the first 50 servings.

Breast Milk Ice Cream kiss

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1360225/Shop-sells-breast-milk-ice-cream-London-restaurant-Icecreamists-Baby-Gaga.html

I tell ya what:
Tell Odunnu to make me a glass of breast milk and I'll pay any amount. cool Lets start with $10,000 per glass.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2011
@hunkyjohn

Dont repost your last post else you will be banned. It has been caught by spam bot, it is only visible to the moderators. but you will find it in your post history. Sorry.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2011
Thanks OAM4Missy for the good work kiss  kiss
People, excuse my absence, I shall resume duty shortly . . .I need to gather enough strength as the meeting with OAM4Missy was very . . .  lipsrsealed

**Singing and dancing** Jesus I thank you wellu wellu . . .
Na so God will continue to punish all my enemies.  grin Hunkyjohn made a post advertising another kitchen here, and as justice would have it, the spambot dealt with the post. Someborry shout haaaaaaallelujaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  grin cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
^Yes darling kiss kiss kiss kiss Am sure our customers will understand your need for a rest.

The meeting was quite very exhaustive, we had to consider all the available options, view and try them from all angles in other to arrive at a great climax conclusion.

All for the best of the kitchen. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Natasha2(f): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2011
[i]sweery job calls  cheesy clear this  cheesy put it somewhere else or is it politics too, its actually a reply to the topic   undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=687549.msg8494749#msg8494749/i]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2011
Natasha,,:

[i]sweery job calls  cheesy clear this  cheesy put it somewhere else or is it politics too, its actually a reply to the topic   undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=687549.msg8494749#msg8494749/i]

Thanks. the subject of the thread is political, its even on the home page.

Pls leave issues of politics section on the politics complaints thread for me dear

This kitchen is my relaxation joint and I dont wanna mix politics with pleasure wink grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2011
OAM4J:

Pls leave issues of politics section on the politics complaints thread for me dear

This kitchen is[b] my relaxation joint and I dont wanna mix politics with pleasure [/b] wink grin
shey you know I can sue you for. . .plagiarism?stop stealing my line.
Now get me a bowl of fura da nono
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2011
I'm back. Yippie cheesy

Missy ★ B:

Thanks OAM4Missy for the good work kiss  kiss
People, excuse my absence, I shall resume duty shortly . . .I need to gather enough strength as the meeting with OAM4Missy was very . . .  lipsrsealed

**Singing and dancing** Jesus I thank you wellu wellu . . .
Na so God will continue to punish all my enemies.  grin Hunkyjohn made a post advertising another kitchen here, and as justice would have it, the spambot dealt with the post. Someborry shout haaaaaaallelujaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  grin cheesy

I wasnt advertising another kitchen o! I was only recommending another delicacy (female b milk) that you can make much more money from. Anyway, it seems you guys are not interested in expanding your product range. I can keep the idea to myself.

In the absence of my special, can I get one fried fowl yanssh and a bottle of stout. angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2011
OAM4J:

This kitchen is my relaxation joint and I dont wanna mix politics with pleasure  wink grin
Did I just read Natasha Tatashe call you ''sweery''?  shocked shocked And you didn't scold her for it nor tell her you're in your wife's kitchen?  shocked angry angry angry

hunkyjohn:

I'm back. Yippie  cheesy

I wasnt advertising another kitchen o! I was only recommending another delicacy (female b milk) that you can make much more money from. Anyway, it seems you guys are not interested in expanding your product range. I can keep the idea to myself.

In the absence of my special, can I get one fried fowl yanssh and a bottle of stoutangry
Enjoy!  grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/_tW8-GeUp-Yg/SrUf8CpK4QI/AAAAAAAAAEE/tTg_6qZf4TY/s400/chicken_ass.jpg[/img]

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2011
^ I love that grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2011
Odunnu:

shey you know I can sue you for. . .plagiarism?stop stealing my line.
Now get me a bowl of fura da nono

Dont sue biko. You didnt put copyright it.

Enjoy the best of fura. I love fura too, I drank a lot of it when i was in Sokoto for a year.

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem3: 1:16am On Jun 11, 2011
Can i have isi ewu and a bottle of water cheesy

thanks
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 2:53am On Jun 11, 2011
alj_harem:

Can i have isi ewu and a bottle of water cheesy

thanks

Enjoy Alhaji

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.