Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (169246 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2011
Missy Missy Missy!!!
Hmmmmmm always knows how to get me salivating
Delicious Pepper soup, though i asked for piont n kill!
its all good!, i enjoyed it till the last spoonfull grin wink kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2011
hmmm!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by rully2: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
Missy B

I want to learn how to make Abacha (African Salad)

I'm waiting
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Gsmxpert(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
missy pls am from benue, can i have pounded yam with bush meat? maybe bush rat (lat)
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
Gsmxpert:

missy pls am from benue, can i have pounded yam with bush meat? maybe bush rat (lat)
Enjoy!

[img]http://1.bp..com/_Z9RTpieDM7E/S7kbetkzFOI/AAAAAAAADL0/FdeeNPnu0_s/s1600/Egusi+Soup+w+Pounded+Yam.JPG[/img]

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2011
rully2:

Missy B

I want to learn how to make Abacha (African Salad)

I'm waiting
Ingredients

1 cup, Palm Oil
6 Garden Eggs, diced
400g Abacha (dried shredded cassava)
Stockfish- 10 pieces, spiced and cooked
10 pieces of Kpomo, spiced and cooked
100g Ugba, sliced
1tbsp Garden Egg leaves, finely chopped
1/4 tsp Potash
1 Seasoning cube
Chilli Pepper to taste
2 tbsp ground Crayfish
Boiling water
Salt to taste

Directions

Season and cook the stockfish and kpomo
Soak the abacha in cold water for about 10minutes
Drain out the cold water, pour boiling water over it and quickly drain out the water
Let it sit in a colander for about 5minutes
Dissolve the potash in water and then stir with the palm oil in a pot
Place on heat and add the pepper, crayfish and seasoning
Stir properly then add the ugba,chopped garden eggs,the stockfish and kpomo
Add the add abacha and mix properly allowing all the ingredients to blend
Garnish with chopped garden egg leaves
Add salt to taste

Enjoy!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
snthesis:

hmmm!!
Look who we have here! cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2011
Good! Good! Good!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Gsmxpert(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2011
@missy

chai if i break ma laptop screen na u make am
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by rully2: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Ingredients

1 cup, Palm Oil
6 Garden Eggs, diced
400g Abacha (dried shredded cassava)
Stockfish- 10 pieces, spiced and cooked
10 pieces of Kpomo, spiced and cooked
100g Ugba, sliced
1tbsp Garden Egg leaves, finely chopped
1/4 tsp Potash
1 Seasoning cube
Chilli Pepper to taste
2 tbsp ground Crayfish
Boiling water
Salt to taste

Directions

Season and cook the stockfish and kpomo
Soak the abacha in cold water for about 10minutes
Drain out the cold water, pour boiling water over it and quickly drain out the water
Let it sit in a colander for about 5minutes
Dissolve the potash in water and then stir with the palm oil in a pot
Place on heat and add the pepper, crayfish and seasoning
Stir properly then add the ugba,chopped garden eggs,the stockfish and kpomo
Add the add abacha and mix properly allowing all the ingredients to blend
Garnish with chopped garden egg leaves
Add salt to taste

Enjoy!

Thanks MissyB,  kiss  kiss I'll try it out
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Look who we have here! cheesy
ur Darling kiss

i am starving- wats cooking sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem3: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
i have to marry MissyB by thunder or by fire

OAM4J omo u lucky oooo chei angry angry angry angry wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2011
alj_harem:

i have to marry MissyB by thunder or by fire

OAM4J omo u lucky oooo chei angry angry angry angry wink

Be careful the thunder doesn't strike you and you dont get burnt in the fire. Be advised Alhaji; dont walk on the path that even angels dread to walk. nuff said. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem3: 1:50am On Jun 24, 2011
OAM4J:

Be careful the thunder doesn't strike you and you dont get burnt in the fire. Be advised Alhaji; dont walk on the path that even angels dread to walk. nuff said. cool
grin grin grin grin OAM4J u no kill me oooo

so u dey protect ur sweet sweet potato wink

i beg take care of Missy B or else , ,,.,

am sure u understand angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2011
Where's my babe?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
chamotex:

Where's my babe?

You mean Alj Harem? cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 1:11am On Jun 25, 2011
dayokanu:

You mean Alj Harem? cool

#lowkey
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by largie(f): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2011
may i please have a plate of ikokore and a bottle of ginger ale to go with it please?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2011
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by largie(f): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2011
missy B, you are the best
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 2:01am On Jun 26, 2011
largie:

missy B, you are the best

I know she is. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by largie(f): 3:16am On Jun 26, 2011
@OAM4J
you did not have to be the one to reply, I can sense some form of insecurities there,anyways am in serious talk to introduce her to my brother. I have to be related to her. Get used to that
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 3:46am On Jun 26, 2011
largie:

@OAM4J
you did not have to be the one to reply, I can sense some form of insecurities there,anyways am in serious talk to introduce her to my brother. I have to be related to her. Get used to that

I laugh in Swahilli.  grin grin

She is nursing our 3 kids at the moment and expecting the 4th one. Tell your brother to check back in 2099 AD grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2011
Can I get some jollof rice and chicken please, Missy?  tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2011
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
its been a whole month- no food for me- Missy Baby- WHY angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
Missy, wat cooking in the kitchen?
i dey hungry die!!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
snthesis:

its been a whole month- no food for me- Missy Baby- WHY angry angry
Manage this  kiss  kiss

[img]http://1.bp..com/_V7cMmjOycns/S4lPa0dm6VI/AAAAAAAAAkk/yBAnjTIXrKo/s400/Nigerian+Fried+Rice.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
akunta:

Missy, wat cooking in the kitchen?
i dey hungry die!!!!
Manage this kiss kiss

[img]http://3.bp..com/_h5cjs3FScx8/SJVsBqIZVKI/AAAAAAAAAgc/OEWub3zg1rQ/s400/Picture%2B938.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
Babe, how are you? Can I have your very beast darling? kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2011
I'm heartbroken from your flirtation; I saw you and your last wife making out last night, welldone, oga. angry angry Have you heard from my lawyer, BTW?

I go serve you nonetheless sha. cry

[img]http://albertolarocca.files./2008/05/spaghetti-di-riso.jpg?w=500&h=375[/img]

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
Just lost my apatite for false accusation and heart broken news.  sad  cry

but Baby you know you occupy a special place on my heart.

I think we should go on another holiday trip to discuss all these. Where should it be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.