Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Another Fiction Release: The Power Given To The Oppressed By I May End Soon. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Another Fiction Release: The Power Given To The Oppressed By I May End Soon. (377 Views)

Fiction: The Secret of Mara by I May End Soon / Your Perfume Is A Problem By I May End Soon / Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Fiction Release: The Power Given To The Oppressed By I May End Soon. by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Another Fiction Release: The Power Given To The Oppressed By I May End Soon. by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Another Fiction Release: The Power Given To The Oppressed By I May End Soon. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 20, 2018
CHAPTER THREE

The next morning, Sunday morning, Betty dressed up in preparation to visit Raymond. She met John in the living room watching television and she ignored him and moved on to get out of the house. They had not been talking to each other after the confrontation between them the previous day. As she was moving to go out of the house, she was intercepted by the voice of John.

“Come back here!” said John.

“What is it?” asked Betty.

“Where are you going?” asked John.

“I am going to see Raymond.” said John.

“Raymond? To do what?” asked John.

“I just want to go see a family friend.” said Betty

“And when did that start? I thought you did not like him?” asked John.

“You this man, what do you want from me? You are not okay with how I used to act in a matter that involved Raymond and now I am going to see him, you are asking me questions. If you don’t want me to go, just tell me and stop questioning me.” said Betty.

(Moves closer) “Okay, I am sorry. But you know you were at fault in what happened yesterday. I had made plans for you to help you when you asked for it and you just made my plans go like that without any effect; like my efforts to help you were insignificant. I was pained by that.” said John.

“I am sorry too. I am really sorry for making you feel that way.” said Betty.

(And they embrace; Reconciliation)

“So can I go to see him now?” asked Betty.

“Yes, you can. If not that I have something I am busy with at the moment, I would want to go with you.” said John.

(Feeling relieved at that because she wanted to go alone) “Okay, it is alright. I will go alone and I will be back. Goodbye.” said Betty.

Betty left the house and headed for Raymond’s domicile. Betty arrived at his house and she was welcomed in. As promised, Raymond did not make any amorous approaches. He pleaded with Betty and Betty responded that it was alright. Then they went on communicating on some other things. This Raymond of a guy, when he was with Betty, Betty’s attention was caught by some things about him. Betty started to like him. His looks, his fashion sense, his voice, his hair. Look at this hair of his. Betty liked it.

So on different occasions would Betty go to see Raymond at his house and get to see more of what she liked about him. And then she would come back home, and this her husband was different. She began to find faults in her husband. In his looks, in his fashion sense, in his voice. And he was even not so romantic – as Betty loved. John was a busy man, busy with office work. He used to spend more time on his laptop or phone in the house more than he spent with his wife. And look at his hair. She did not like such hair.

Betty would ask John to change some things about him, but he would not listen. He was not interested in what Betty was introducing to him. He was satisfied with the way he was and the choices he made for himself. And that angered Betty. She did not like such attitude from her husband. Betty was trying to influence her husband with some of the things she had seen. She like some things about Raymond and she wished that she could see them on her husband as well.

“John, why don’t you go to the salon and cut this your hair. Have them do one of the styles that youths are doing out there, like Afro,…”

“Af what? On my own head? No, I am not doing that. Remember, I go to work and I am not the boss there. What do you think they will say at the office if they see me like that?” said John.

“Come on, John. Like I don’t see such hairstyles on some people who also go to work like the one you go to and have a boss also. There are companies out there that allow that and I don’t think your company is an exception. Yes, I remember that day I came to your office, I saw that guy who was at the…” said Betty.

(Cuts in) “Look here, even if they pay employees in that company for having those hairstyles like Afro on their heads or what have you, I am still not going to have it. I like this hair like this. So no Afro!” said John.

“So you mean you cannot do this for me; just to cut your hair into a style I will like?” said Betty.

“Young lady, please leave me alone. As you can see, I am busy on my laptop. And by the way, I have noticed something about you recently. You seem to talk about what you used not to in this house. And you seem to do some things you used not to do. That was how you tickled my ribs that night when I was on my laptop for example. Who taught you to do such? asked John.

“Look at this man. And what is wrong if I tickle your ribs? Come on, I was trying to do something romantic. Some people do that to their spouses, don’t you know?” said Betty.

“I know that it is done among spouses but I am talking about you and I in this house. You never used to do that before. Who taught you?” said John.

“Look here John, I think I cannot continue on this conversation. I just don’t understand you. You can keep on growing your hair for all I care. Goodnight!” said Betty.

Betty was not satisfied with what was happening. She did not like what he was doing. She wanted him to change some things about him but he was refusing. What was she going to do? Anyways, Betty wanted John to change so bad that when she saw that he was yielding, she decided to do something crazy.

(At the dining table; John had arrived from work and was at the table to eat his dinner)

“So how was work today?” asked Betty.

“It was fine. I am really tired as I am now. I just want to eat right now and go to sleep. I have some things I have to attend to tomorrow.” said John.

(Minutes later, after eating some bits of the food)

“So when are you leaving tomorrow morning? Are you leaving very early?” asked Betty.

“Hmmn… Hmnnn… I….” said John.

“What did you say honey?” asked Betty.

“I … I….. “ (He leans back on the chair)

“Are you okay?” asked Betty.

(No response)

Betty gets up from the chair and checked on John. She waved her hand before his face and shook his body to see if it worked. Yes, it worked!

“Yes! I did it. I got you tonight. You this unrefined man. If you would not yield to changing yourself to my taste and do something about your condition, I will do it for you. Let me go get my clipper.” said Betty.

The next morning, John woke up from where he was lying. He looked around and he saw chairs and tables. This did not look like his bedroom and he was there lying on the floor. What happened? John did not understand. John looked at the time, it was 7: 30 am. “Oh! I have to get to work by 8: 00 am” John said to himself. But what had happened to him? John put aside the questioning thoughts about what had happened to him and he got up and went into the bedroom.

And there he saw, Betty sleeping on the bed alone. “Wait! I slept at the dining and here is my wife sleeping on the bed. What is happening in this house? But the clock was ticking and the time was going. He had to get to work by 8: 00 am and ten minutes after then will be considered lateness in their office. John put off his clothes, grabbed his towel and went into the bathroom. And from the bathroom did a shrieking voice come.

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? What is this?” (He had seen the mirror)

John rushed out of the bathroom and approached Betty who was sleeping on the bed. He hit her repeatedly to wake up her up.

“Hey! Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.” said John.

(Wakes up and looks at her husband)

“What is it? Oh John, did I just notice something about you?” said Betty.

“Yes, and that is what I want to ask you. What has happened to me?” said John.

“Oh! John, you are looking so good.” said Betty.

“Are you crazy or something? Wait, I remember we were both at the dining the previous night and it was you and I alone in the house. Who did this to me?” said John.

“John, calm down. I was trying to help your condition. I was trying to make you look good. And to confess, John, you are looking so cute. I feel like embracing you right now.” said Betty.

“You this lady, you are getting on my nerves. What is the meaning of this? What do I do to this now?” said John.

“You don’t have to do anything. You look really good. Just hit the shower, dress up and go to work. Calm down, honey. It is fine.” said Betty.

“Don’t let me do something crazy to you this morning. I am here looking like a cock now and you are asking me to calm down. What is this?” said John.

John grabbed his clothes and was putting them on.

“What are you doing?” asked Betty.

“I am going to the salon. I am going to have all my hair shaved. I don’t even care if I am late to work. I am not just going to get to that workplace with this on head.” said John.

“John, this is the time that you would anger me. So all my efforts to make you look good will just go down the drain like that? Come on, leave this hair. It is okay on you.” said Betty.

“No, I don’t want it. I am cutting it and that is it.” said John.

John puts on his clothes and walks towards the door to get out of the bedroom. Betty calls after him. “John! John!! John!!! But he did not come back. After he left the bedroom, Betty bowed her head and covered her face as she was dissatisfied.

One morning, Sunday morning, Betty declared her intention to go see Raymond. John agreed. And Betty went out of the house. Hours later, at night, the doorbell rang.

“Welcome! So how was your day and how is Raymond? Hope you had a good time with him? said John.

Betty looked at John with a stern face. She did not respond to him.

“What is wrong with you? Why are you looking like this?” John asked.

Betty hissed and walked out on John and headed for the bedroom. John called after her but she did not respond and did not turn back. “What is happening to this lady?” John said to himself.

Betty got into the bedroom and shut the door. She was not in a happy mood. After shutting the door, Betty headed straight to where the mirror was and was checking on herself. She looked out for her lips, touched and felt it. She looked at her clothes and was looking at some parts of her body. What was she checking? Afterwards, Betty heaved a sigh and she moved backwards and fell to the bed, lying on her back. Then tears began to roll from her eyes. John walked into the room seeing Betty in such state and he could not just understand her. What was happening? He asked her repeatedly, But Betty would not respond. Later on, he left her when she did not respond to him and went to sleep. He had to get to work the following day.

Later that night, Betty sat on the bed and went into contemplation. She was in that state and tears were rolling from her eyes. Something had happened.

(Flashback)

“Why are you looking like this? You don’t look happy. Tell me, what is wrong?” said Raymond.

“Raymond, I don’t like what my husband is doing. I don’t like some things about him and I am trying to make him change but he is not yielding.” said Betty.

“And what is it that you don’t like about him?” asked Raymond.

“There are some things about some men out there which I like but my husband is lacking. In his looks; in his lifestyle. He is not even so romantic as I would like. I really want to have some feelings about him when I see him but I don’t get it. Why can he not be like some other men I see? Look at you Raymond, for example. You are good looking, cute, I like your hairstyle, your voice, your bearing. You even appear romantic to me. For example, you remember that day that you tickled my ribs while we were playing. I felt it and I liked it. I tried doing same with my husband but he did not respond as I would like. I am just tired of him.” said Betty.

“Betty, don’t worry. It may be because he is not used to what you have been introducing to him, that is why he is not yielding to them. With time, everything will be alright.” said Raymond.

“Thank you. I have heard you.” said Betty.

“Is that why you are having this countenance on your face? You know I always want to make you happy whenever you come here so I don’t want you looking like this when you are in my house. Now smile.” said Raymond.

Raymond moved closer to Betty and they embraced each other. They had not done such before. But now it had happened. Betty and Raymond were embracing! They continued doing that until Betty sensed something. What was she doing?

“Wait!” she said.

Betty withdrew herself from Raymond’s arms and sharply stood up from the couch were they were sitting. She was feeling ashamed at what had happened. Betty looked at Raymond and Raymond stared back. Betty was having a shameful look on her face as she looked at Raymond. The whole situation made Betty ashamed and embarrassed and she grabbed her bag and headed for the door.

“I am leaving. I will see you some other time.” said Betty.

Betty got to the door and held the handle. As she was about to make use of it and open the door, his voice called out.

“Wait! Betty, are you leaving? Come on, don’t leave. Let us not hide it anymore. We have got feelings for each other and we both know it. Right now, my heart is longing for you Betty and I know your heart also wants me. Let us give our hearts what they want. Don’t let the marriage you are in put you into bondage and prevent you from satisfying your heart. If you don’t give your heart what it wants, it will hurt. And when it hurts, you will not like it. This is a chance for us to fulfill our heart desires. Come Betty.” said Raymond.

“No, Raymond. We cannot do this. This cannot happen. Raymond, No! No!! Noooo!!!

(Flashback ends)

That had happened during the day. After a while of thinking, Betty laid her back on the bed. It was not long until she fell asleep.

The Prophet of Islam (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No man is alone with a woman but the Shaytaan will be the third one present.”

Re: Another Fiction Release: The Power Given To The Oppressed By I May End Soon. by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 20, 2018
CHAPTER FOUR

The next day, John had already left for work, as Betty dressed up. It was in the afternoon. She was going out. Where was she going? Moments later, Betty was in Raymond’s house. There was a confrontation.

“HI Betty, how are you doing?” asked Raymond.

“Hey, I am not here for play. How do you explain what you were doing yesterday? Don’t you know I am a married woman? If you know I am married, why would you be making such advances towards me? Why those words? Why those actions? Do you want to implicate me and ruin my marriage?” said John.

“Betty calm down. Wait a minute. I quickly want to get something done inside. I will be back.” said Raymond.

Raymond went into one of the rooms in the house and a minute later, he came back.

“So Betty what were you saying?” asked Raymond.

“Seriously? So you mean you don’t get all I have been saying since? How do you explain what you were doing yesterday?” said Betty.

“Betty calm down, it is normal for me to have feelings for you. I am a man and you are a lady. I like you as a lady and I expressed my feelings to you.” said Raymond.

“Hey! Now let me warn you. Don’t you ever make any amorous approaches at me, ever again in your life. And, for your information, this will be the last time I will ever set foot into this house. And don’t you ever also come to our house. If John invites you, tell him you cannot make it. If you ever set foot into our house, I will bath you with hot water. Idiot!” said Betty.

Betty headed for the door. Before she could get outside, his voice called out.

“Listen young lady, don’t you just give me that attitude. Why don’t you go and check on your husband and see if he is really faithful to you?” said Raymond.

Betty was taken aback by those words. That gave her a cause for shock and a cause to reason. Could it be true that John was cheating on her? Betty reasoned and after a while, she said something.

“Oh Raymond, I cannot be fooled by your tricks. I can see that you are only trying to cause problems in my marriage and I am not going to allow that. My husband is a faithful man and I have never caught him cheating on me. Raymond, you are lying.” said Betty.

(Laughs) “Oh, look at this lady. I know something about your husband that you don’t know. He is cheating on you with a lady. In fact, he told me he has planned to bring home the lady to live in the house with you. He is going to lie to you that she is a relative that you don’t know and she will be living in the house with you for something. It is a lie. She is his girlfriend and she will come there to live with her boyfriend. I will not be surprised if eventually, you are driven out of that house as both of them are planning on how they could get you out. If you think I am lying, there is a way to find out. It is 6:30 pm now and your husband should be home. Go home now and see if you will not find your husband with a woman.” said Raymond.

Raymond had been successful in planting seeds of doubt in Betty’s heart about her husband’s faithfulness. Could this be true? Betty contemplated for a short while and then she headed for her house. Raymond laughed out loud after her.

(At John’s house; door bell rang)

“Please, hold on. I am coming.” said John.

John went to open the door and behold, he saw this young lady. He had never seen her before. Who was she and what was she looking for?

“Hello! Sorry, I have not seen this face before. Who are you and who are you seeking?” said John.

“Good evening. My name is Alison and I am a representative of Good-life Insurance company. I am actually here as a marketer and I want to introduce some things to you. Would you mind if I come in?” said the lady

“Insurance? Okay, come in.” said John.

The lady gets into the house and she is offered a seat. She seats on a couch in the house and John sits on another. Then she begins to talk.

The Prophet of Islam (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No man is alone with a woman but the Shaytaan will be the third one present.”

“Thanks for your reception. So like I said earlier, I am a representative of Good-life Insurance company and I want to introduce some of our services to you and ask you some questions. I want to ask you. Are you engaging any insurance service at the moment?” said the lady.

“No.” said John.

While both of them were in the house, Betty was rushing home. As they were interacting, all of a sudden, the lady stood up from the couch where she was sitting and placed some papers which she was holding on the table. John could not make up what was happening.

“Why are you standing? Is there any problem? (The lady proceeded towards where John was seated). Young lady, is there any problem? What is happening?”

“Why don’t you wait and see what I want to do.” The lady moved towards John and held him in such a way that meant calling him to bed. John understood her advances but he was not interested and declined the offer.

“Look here, young lady, this cannot happen. I am a married man and I am faithful to my wife. Besides, she may come in any time from now and it would not be nice if she meets us in a compromising position. Please, if you know you are not here to introduce any services to me, kindly get out of here.” said John.

“What is wrong with you? Are you not a man? Come on, I, being a lady as ravishing as this, is calling you for fun and I expect you to respond as a man that you are.” said the lady.

“Hey, young lady. I don’t think I can allow you one more minute in this house as that may cause something that I would not like to happen. Please, respect yourself. In fact, I am not interested in your insurance or whatever services you want to market. Just pack your things and get out of this house now.” said John.

Afterwards, they both heard the sound of the gate that led into the building. John and his wife lived in a three bedroom apartment and there were only three apartments in the whole building – one on each floor. John and his wife lived on the last floor.

“Hey, that may be my wife that my wife just got in. Young lady, you have to leave now. I don’t want trouble. Please, start leaving now. Leave or I will push you out.” said John.

John had asked this lady to leave. What did she do? What she did was unexpected. After that last statement of John, instead of leaving, the young lady ran into one of the rooms in the house in the very sight of John. John was thrown into befuddlement at what had happened. What is this lady up to? What is happening in this house? John was contemplating on what to do. Should he go after the lady or what? If he goes after the lady and while both of them are in the room and Betty arrives, what is going to happen? But this lady is already inside the house. John began to sweat. He was trying to figure something out. And alas, the door opened.

Betty walked into the house. John looked at Betty and was overwhelmed by fear. What is going to happen in this house today? Betty walked in and saw John in that state he was; sweat had covered his head. She was wondering what was happening to him. Then her attention was caught by something in the living room. A bag. A female bag. Betty was trying to make up what was happening. John was sweating and looking troubled and there is a female bag inside the house. Could this be true?

Betty walked towards the bag and she got it and examined it. John just stood there speechless. There were some papers on the table too. Betty moved to where the papers were and examined them. And behold, she was shocked at what she saw. John himself did not have any idea about what was on those papers.

“Pregnancy test? Positive? John, what is happening in this house? Who owns this bag and these papers? Who is pregnant and who is she pregnant for? John, please explain to me.” said Betty.

John did not say anything, rather his shock only increased. Pregnancy reports? How did pregnancy reports get into the matter? The reports were for who? John could not make up.

“John, you are the one I am questioning. Don’t you just stand there and …” said Betty.

“Here is your answer. I own the bag and the report is for me. I am the one who is pregnant and your husband got me pregnant.” said Alison.

John and Betty looked at where the voice came from and both were shocked by what they heard.

This lady had gone inside and put off her clothes and she appeared in Betty’s nightwear. As in, Betty’s personal nightwear; like she was feeling at home. What games is this girl playing? John thought. How did an insurance marketer and stranger suddenly become his mistress with his pregnancy in her womb?

Betty looked at this lady and the lady stared back. There was an eye to eye confrontation here. The lady was acting like a real mistress who had come to claim a place in the house.

(Betty turned to John) So it is true? It is true that you have been unfaithful to me? You have been having cheating on me?” said Betty.

This time, John eventually spoke.

“No Betty. Let me explain. I have never met this lady before until this evening. She is a liar. She said she had come to promote some insurance services to me and I am just so surprised at how it turned this way. Betty, please listen to me, this is a total set up. This girl wants to destroy our home. Trust me, Betty. Let us come together and fight this. Let us protect our home. Let us deal with this girl, throw her out of this house and maintain the peace and togetherness that we have been having as couples in this house. Please, trust me and let us do this together.” said John.

“Oh! Let us fight this together right? You don’t have to worry or stress yourself, my darling husband. I am going to fight this alone. You just watch me.” said Betty.

Betty left the scene and ran inside. John called after her but there was no response. He turned to the lady.

“Young lady, I advise you leave now. You have no idea what may be coming for you. It could be perilous. Please, leave this house now. You know you are lying. You know you have come here to causes problems in our union. Whoever it is that sent you this, I don’t even care to know right now. What I want now is for you to get out of this house. Please, leave us alone. Who exactly are you?” said John

John went on addressing this young lady and asking her to leave and hoping that he would get a favorable response or reaction from the lady. But what he could get from her all of a sudden was a loud scream in pain. And seconds later, she fell to the ground.

“No. No, Betty. Stop! Stop! Please, don’t kill someone.” John called out.

Stab! Stab!! Stab!!! Betty stabbed the lady repeatedly with a knife. John rushed to stop her.

“If you dare move close to me, I will make sure this thing gets in contact with your intestine.” Betty said to John.

“No, Betty. You are going to kill her. Please, don’t commit murder. It would not be good for us; for our marriage.” said John.

After repeated stabbings, Betty withdrew from the business and rose to stand on her feet. Betty and John looked at each other. What was the news? What had happened? John moved closer to the lady on the floor and examined her. After examination, he got the result. Betty had murdered Alison.

What was going to happen? Betty had killed someone. A lifeless body of a stranger was lying in their home. What were they going to do? And what happened? Betty dropped the knife in her hand and went to get her phone. Right there, in John’s face, Betty reported herself to the police.

Moments later, the police arrived the house and Betty surrendered herself to the police. Alison’s body was conveyed into an ambulance and Betty was arrested and taken away by the police. An unexpected event in the life of John! What a moment! How many months of marriage between him and Betty and look at what had happened? Who was this Alison by the way? And why did she come into their lives? Who was Alison?

(Raymond was at a bar with a friend of his and they were drinking and discussing.)

“Raymond, I see your handiwork in the life of John and Betty. Your efforts have really made a mark in their lives.” said his friends.

“Oh, those people. But, I don’t like how the matter turned out. Look at Alison, for example. Poor girl! I did not wish for her to die. I just wanted her to go perform some operations in their home to cause problems in their marriage. But she eventually died. And look at Betty herself. I did what I did for Betty. I love her and I want her in my life. I was trying to snatch her from that John of a guy, but what happened to her? She was arrested by the police. I wish that it was that John that murdered someone and was arrested by the police. If that was the case, I would be really happy. Anyways, what has happened has happened already. If I cannot get Betty, then I would go seeking another beautiful lady out there. Betty is not the only one actually. If I cannot get her, then I will move on.” said Raymond.

Raymond had sent Alison. You remember that he went inside to do something on the day Betty confronted him about what had happened the previous day? He had gone to connect with Alison for her to go ahead and do what he sent her to do in John’s house.
Re: Another Fiction Release: The Power Given To The Oppressed By I May End Soon. by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 20, 2018
CHAPTER FIVE

Weeks after Betty was arrested, she was showing signs of sickness. And the police decided that they would take her to the hospital for treatment. John was contacted about the development. John arrived the hospital and he was asked to see the doctor.

(At the doctor’s office)

“Doctor, here I am. I was told you want to see me in your office.” said John.

“Yes, Mr. John. I want to ask you some questions, Mr. John. Are you suffering from any sexually transmitted ailment or you know that your wife suffers from any ailment of such?” said the doctor.

“No, I am free from that and I don’t know such with my wife. I think she is also free from anything like that too. Is there any problem, doctor?” said John.

“Have you yourself been noticing any symptoms of any ailment in you recently, like a fever, headache or any other symptom?” asked the doctor.

“I am okay doctor. Please, tell me. What is the problem?” said John.

“Sorry, if I may ask, when last did you sleep with your wife before the date that she was arrested?” asked the doctor.

“It was a week ago. Because, I am a busy person and my work took much of my time when we were together. Doctor, please tell me. Why these questions?” said John.

“Mr. John, I am sorry to announce it to you that your wife is HIV positive.” said the doctor.

“What! My wife is HIV positive? This is serious. Doctor, I am her husband and you know what that means when my wife is HIV positive. Please, what are we going to do now?” said John.

“We will run an HIV test for you too to know you own status.” said the doctor.

Betty was HIV positive. How did she get the disease? Was her husband safe? Or he had been living with the virus and he did not know? Who else was HIV positive in the story or she got the disease through some other means different from sexual transmission?

An HIV test was run on John and eventually, the result came out. John was called into the doctor’s office.

Curious look! Unsettled heart! Serious moment! What was the result? Was he positive or negative? John sat there on a chair in the doctor’s office waiting for the doctor to speak. The doctor looked at John and smiled. Why was he smiling? That was a serious moment, so why smiling? He did not expect that the doctor would mock him if it turned out positive, so why would he be smiling?

“Mr. John, congratulations. You are HIV negative.” said the doctor.

“Waaaoooohh! Oh, I am so happy. Thank you very much doctor. So I am negative?” said John.

“Oh yes! You are. Congratulations!” said the doctor.

“Thank you so much, doctor” said John.

“You are welcome.” said the doctor.

John was HIV negative. Who else was positive? How did Betty get the disease? John wanted to engage his wife in some discussion. John was shown to Betty in her ward where she was.

“Mr. John. You are aware about the condition of your wife. So please, be very careful with her and try to avoid whatever may deteriorate the state that she is now.” said a nurse.

“Okay, nurse. Thank you. I just want to ask her some questions. I would not take long.” said John.

(The nurse left the ward, leaving John with his wife.)

“Betty, I have been informed that you are HIV positive. And an HIV test was also run on me and the result was that I am HIV negative. I am not saying that you have been unfaithful to me; at least, I know it is not only through sexual transmission that you can get the disease. How you got this disease now, is a mystery to me. I want you to tell me what you know about your disease or how you got it.” said John.

“John, I don’t know how I got the disease but I know of something. There was an event that I experienced in my life that might have caused me to have the disease. Honey, I am really sorry. There is something I have been hiding from you.” said Betty.

“Hiding from me? What is that?” asked John.

“I have once had once cheated on you? I have had an extramarital affair with someone.” said Betty.

“What? And who is that person?” said John.

“Raymond!”

“Raymond? Are you serious?” said John

“Yes, you remember that night when I came home looking stern and was weeping in the bedroom? I had slept with Raymond earlier that day. John, I did not want to do it, but when we were together, I could not just hold or resist it. John, I am sorry to tell you this, I love Raymond more than I love you. I love his personality more than yours. I am moved whenever I am close to him. It happened one morning, during those days when he was living with us and I was trying to avoid something bad when I was saying I did not want him in the house. After he left, I thought that was going to be the end of me getting close to him but you caused me to fall into another situation of being close to him again. That day that it rained, I did not tell you that I had already been to his house before I headed home. While I was at his house, he barged into a room where I was and he saw me while I was changing. I was angry at what had happened, that was why I later left the house and was coming home in the rain. I was trying to avoid this guy, but it was you John. And that day, it happened. We were close and I could not just resist his advances. And we had it. I am really sorry, John.” said Betty.

“Ha! I have brought trouble upon myself while I was trying to be good to a fellow human being. I know something about Raymond that you don’t know. Yes, I know that Raymond is HIV positive. Because, I did not want him to feel depressed on the issue, I wanted to be around him and support him as a friend, but my busy schedule would not allow me. That was why I was trying to make you stay with him so you can be with him and keep his company; to avoid depression that may arise from him being lonely or not seeing anyone around him. I was trying to be nice to a friend not knowing I was bringing trouble upon myself. This is sad. It means that you got the disease from Raymond?” said John.

“I am very sure that something happened between us. If Raymond is HIV positive then that means I got it from him.” said Betty.

“Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!” (John yelled and he stormed out of the ward)

“John! Where are you going? John! John!!” Betty called after him.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have not left behind me any fitnah (temptation) more harmful to men than women.”

(At Raymond’s house; John barged into the house. The door was not locked.)

“RAYMOND!!! Show your face. I treated you like a good friend. I related with you with good. Look at how you have repaid me. You slept with my wife and gave her your disease. Is this how you will repay all what I have done for you? Show your face, you traitor.” said John.

(a voice responded to John; Raymond was arriving the living room from inside as he spoke)

“It is very unfortunate, my dear friend, that your list is not complete. There is something missing therein. There is something you still don’t know. Not only did I sleep with your wife and gave her the disease, but I was also the one who sent Alison to your house. Yes, it was a set up. And I am behind it.” said Raymond.

“Raymond, what have I done to you to deserve those actions of yours? Have I not been a good friend? I expect that you repay me with good.” said John.

“Look here man. It was your foolishness that brought you trouble. You were just being foolish and you did not know it as old as you are. I did not also want to do that with your wife or with your family initially but you caused it. You were the one who was involving me with your wife. You were the one who made her fall into a situation with me where I could feel something in my heart about her that made me want to have her. Don’t you have protective jealousy in you about your wife? You asked your wife to go stay with another man in another man’s house where both of us will be together in the house. You did not even think of what may result from there. I am a man and I have got feelings and look at your wife, so beautiful and attractive. Do you think it is easy for me to resist my feelings about your wife and not make advances when I had the opportunity?” said Raymond.

“I did that for you, traitor. I was trying to be good to you. I did not want depression to destroy your life if you are alone and there is no one around you with you having that disease of yours.” said John.

“I am sorry, you made a mistake. I could not hold myself. My heart wanted it badly and I had to go for it. Your wife was with me and we were close. I loved the experience. I loved your wife and I wanted her. And I had her.” said Raymond.

“You are a traitor. You are evil.” said John.

“And you are foolish, boy. So foolish!” said Raymond.

“Me?” asked John.

“Yes, you!” replied Raymond.

“How dare you? Do you know who you are dealing with? You have no idea what I can do to you. I am a thug of war. I can make you suffer. I can make you bleed.” said John.

“You cannot do anything! If you try anything to attack me, you will utterly regret the consequences. Trust me. Look into my eyes and see the potential terror to be exerted upon you if you make any move to attack me. No matter how mighty you are, no matter how dangerous you are, no matter what powers you have in your possession, there will always be something in my possession to use against you and bring you down.” said John.

“Then, let the show begin. I will destroy you and the world will forget about you. You will become history after I am done with you.” said John.

“Look here boy. You are going down today. You are going six feet down into the earth soon. Worms will rejoice over you soon because after I am done with you, you will become a food for worms. I will bring you down.” said Raymond.

“Bring it on!” said John.

“Come and have some!” said Raymond.

“Arrgggghhhh” by John.

Arrghhhh!” by Raymond.

John dashed forward towards Raymond to grab him but was intercepted by a move executed by Raymond.

SCREW DRIVER ATTACK!!!

Raymond had grabbed a screwdriver and stabbed John at one side of his head. John went back and fell to his knees touching the injured part with one of his hands as blood rolled out from the spot. John was there for some time. He appeared like he had become weak.

“I told you John. I will bring you down. Now you see. Just take a look at yourself. Take a look at the situation now. Do you not see what is happening here? Do you not see that your are down before me? If I want right now, I can kill you straight and send you to your grave. But I am giving you the chance to withdraw from this fight for the sake of our friendship. Withdraw or I promise that you will become history, loser.” said Raymond.

“Argghh” John yelled. “This is just the beginning. I am coming for you, traitor.” said John.

SPEAR!!!

John speared Raymond to the ground and the screw driver fell of Raymond’s hand. As Raymond had been speared to the ground, John sat on him and started delivering series of hits to his face.

PUNCH! PUNCH!! HEADBUTT!! HEADBUTT!! HEADBUTT! PUNCH!

John continued giving Raymond different hits on his face and Raymond’s face consequentially suffered injuries on different parts of his face. Raymond was trying hard to escape from being held under his weight but Raymond was stronger and heavier. What was Raymond going to do to get out of this? Was he going to die or pass out like that?

After delivering different hits to Raymond’s face, John sensed something about Raymond. John checked on Raymond and after a while of examining him, he stood up from his position. Raymond had stopped breathing! Is that the end? Is that the end of their friendship? Was that how their story was going to end? John looked at Raymond closely and he decided it was time to run away. “Someone must not meet me here like this man”. As John was thinking of what to do,….

KICK TO THE CROTCH!!!

All of a sudden, Raymond delivered a vicious kick to John at his crotch and John fell to the ground, holding that area and groaning in pain. Raymond had played a smart one on John. Raymond stood up and once again, John was down.

“It is time to finish this. I have given you the chance to withdraw but you chose to continue. Now, it is time for you to become the history that I promised you if you chose to continue in this fight.” said Raymond.

Raymond rushed into the house and he returned with a sharp knife. He was going to finish John.

STAB!!!

Without taking much time, Raymond stabbed John with the knife at one side of his chest and left the object there. Blood was flowing out of the wound and John groaned in pain.

“Go to hell, boy! Go and rot in hell. Hell is your place.” said Raymond. And he laughed out loud afterwards.

Raymond left John to die where he was and went out of the room to the corridor of that floor where his apartment was. Raymond turned his back to where John was and was faced the opposite direction of where John’s body was lying. What was he going to do with his body after he had died? Perhaps, he should call someone to help him out.”

KNIFE ATTACK!!!

All of a sudden, something struck Raymond on his back and went into his body. Raymond yelled in pain and touched the area where something had struck and he retrieved the same knife which he had stab John. Raymond turned around to look at John and found John still lying on the floor. How did the knife get there? There is a way that could have happened. John threw the knife at him.

Raymond held the area of the injury and went down slowly in pain. He was now weak. Moments later, both of them were down on the floor with blood flowing out from the injury they got from the knife. Blood was flowing and their bodies were lying weak on the floor. Both of them! Perhaps, they were going to die in such state. Did both of them die like that? Is that end?

Moments later, Raymond looked up to see this figure walking towards him. John was already up. He was never going to give up. He was going to finish Raymond that day. He was going to prevail over his opponent. He was going to send Raymond to his grave.

“Down you go, Raymond. You have met your doom today. You will end today.” said John.

As John approached Raymond, Raymond laid there on the ground without making any move to get up. He was already weak from his injuries. He laid there looking at John as he approached him. John got to where Raymond was and snatched the knife from his hand.

“Goodnight John! Go and say hello to your great grandfathers.” said John.

John raised the knife with both hands and brought it down to stab Raymond on his chest and finish him up and end the fight. As the knife went down, it met an obstacle on the way and the move could not be executed. Raymond managed to exert some strength in him despite his weak state and held John’s hands with both hands as there were coming down with the knife and consequentially, the knife slipped off John’s hand and fell out of the corridor where they both were. Raymond’s apartment was on the last floor and there were two floors below him – the first and the ground floor. The knife fell on the ground floor.

One of Raymond’s neighbors who was living on the ground floor and was at home that day was disturbed in his sleep by the fight that was happening above him. He had been hearing voices and some other sounds that were produced during the fight and was disturbed by them. He wanted to go check out what was happening in the house where he lived in. As this neighbor used the door to his apartment and went outside into the compound, what did he see? A knife stained with blood?

He ran back inside. When he was inside, he grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

(Back at the scene with John and Raymond)

After the knife slipped from John’s hand, his anger increased by what had happened and he wanted to finish it all up by whatever possible means. John grabbed Raymond by his neck and tried to choke him to death. Raymond held John’s hands and struggled to prevent him from achieving his aim. Afterwards, Raymond spoke.

“John! John! Please, don’t kill me. I have surrendered to you. I am sorry about what had happened. Please forgive a friend. Remember John. Remember our days of friendship and how well we went. Remember that we used to like each other. Don’t let the story of our friendship end this way. Also remember that you have a hand in what had happened. If you had not made your wife get close to me like the situation I fell into with your wife, it is possible that what had happened would not happen. But let us put the blames aside and work on how things will be better between us. Please, John.” said Raymond.

Afterwards, John’s phone rang. He withdrew his hands from Raymond’s neck, stood up and picked up the call and something was communicated to him on phone. After the call, John stared at his phone and his faced turned sorrowful. Then, tears began to roll from his eyes.

“What happened man? What is the problem?” said Raymond.

Haaaaaaa!!! John yelled in anger. He moved closer to where Raymond was and grabbed him by the neck. He exerted his strength and lifted Raymond off the floor. John looked at Raymond with an angry face as Raymond was hung up in the air.

“Raymond, you want forgiveness right? Go and ask my wife for forgiveness.” said John.

CHOKESLAM FROM THE SECOND FLOOR TO THE GROUND FLOOR!!!

John threw Raymond from the corridor of that floor to the ground floor. It was not long after Raymond landed that he passed away.

BOTTOM LINE: JOHN MURDERED RAYMOND!!!

John stood there at the corridor in contemplation. He had become bereaved. His wife was dead. That was the information he received on phone.

“Eeeh!! They don kill person oo. They don kill person for here oo. (to say that someone had been killed.)

It was Raymond’s neighbor; the one who had seen the blood-stained knife and ran back into his house. He had called the police.

Moments later, some policemen arrived the scene.

“Welcome police officers. Look at a dead body on the floor. See that knife there with blood stain. Someone is dead. Go upstairs. It seems the one who had killed him is somewhere up in this building. The last floor is where this person lying on the floor got his apartment.” said the neighbor.

The policemen organized themselves and some of them went to check Raymond’s apartment. When John had seen the police car from where he was as the car was approaching the building, he had left the corridor and rushed back inside to avoid been sighted by the police. John was inside Raymond’s apartment and two police officers were coming for him. The police men arrived the corridor and went into the house. John was there in the house in his hiding place and the police men were searching the house. Someway, somehow, John was able to outsmart the policemen and he slowly and carefully escaped from the house and got to the corridor and then went down the stairs. John used the stairs and got into the compound where he met two other policemen. Upon sighting the other policemen, John tried to escape and ran towards the gate to exit the compound. The policemen ran after him.

“Stop! Stop!!”

John did not stop. He exited the compound and got on the run in the street, trying to escape from the police. The police men ran after him.

“Stop now or I will fire.” one of them said.

But John did not stop. He continued running and the police continued pursing him.

“Stop now!”

Gunshot! Gunshot!!

John fell to the ground in pain. Two shots received in one of his legs! John fell to the ground and the police men caught up with him. John was eventually arrested.
Re: Another Fiction Release: The Power Given To The Oppressed By I May End Soon. by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 20, 2018
CHAPTER SIX

(At the police station) Raymond’s mother had been informed about what had happened to her son and she arrived the state all the way from the north. She was there at the police station in respect of her son’s case. John was brought into the office of the DPO where Raymond’s mother was seated and he was put on a chair where he sat. Remember one of his legs had been shot.

“So madam, this is the person who murdered your son.” said the DPO.

Raymond’s mother looked at John and her attention was caught by something on his chest. There was a mark on John’s chest.

“Wait, I want to ask you? This mark on your chest, since when has it been there? Do you know how it got there or not?” Raymond’s mother asked John.

“I don’t know how it got there. I just know it is there. And what is it with a mark on my chest?” John said.

“Madam, what is the matter?” asked the DPO.

“DPO, please be patient. I know what I am doing. Allow me ask him some questions as I seek to achieve something with that.” said Raymond’s mother.

“Okay, go ahead. (Turns to John) And whatever questions she ask you, respond to them according to what you know, okay?” said the DPO.

“Thank you DPO (Turns to John). Where are your parents? Are they still alive?” said Raymond’s mother.

“I don’t even know. I don’t know if they are alive or not and I don’t know where they are. I was told by the man who raised me that he picked me up on the street while I was walking alone with no one around me to show up to claim me. And since then, he raised and catered for me and treated me like his child. He made it clear to me that I am not his son neither am I related to him in anyway.” said John.

“So where is this man now?” asked Raymond’s mother.

“He is dead.” replied John.

Why was Raymond’s mother asking those questions? Her name was Kate by the way.

(Flashback)

(At a nanny’s place)

“Good morning here” Kate said.

“Oh! Good morning Madam. How was your night?” said the Nanny.

“It was fine. Here we are again with my child. I have come to drop him. I will be back in the evening” said Kate.

“Okay! Let me have him.” said the nanny. (She hands over the child to the nanny).

“And hope I do not owe any money?” said Kate.

“Oh no. everything has been settled. Thank you very much.” said the nanny.

“Okay, see you later in the evening.” said Kate.

(Later that day, in the evening)

The nanny was in search for someone and she had also sent people to help her search.

“Where is this boy? I hope I have not landed into trouble?” said the nanny.

(Kate enters in the compound) “Good evening here.” said Kate.

“Good evening Madam.” said the nanny.

“You look troubled. Is there any problem?” said Kate.

“Ehm.. Ehm.. Actually… Actually, it is your son that we are searching for. But don’t worry, we will find him. Just be calm.” said the nanny.

“What? You are searching for my son? How did he get lost? Where did he go?” said Kate.

“Actually, I saw him go out of the house when I was with the children in the house. I called after him but he did not respond. And I was attending to one other kid. I hastened with what I was doing with the child I was attending to and I came out to fetch him and I cannot find him. But don’t worry. I have sent some people to go on a search for him. They will find him. He could not have gone very far.” said the nanny.

“My son is missing and you are asking me not to worry?” Kate said.

Kate drops her bag and went out of the compound in search for her son. The nanny followed and called after her.

Madam! Madam!! Madam!!!.

(Years later)

“Mummy, you told me that my elder got missing. How do I recognize him if I happen to meet him?”

Kate had given birth to another child. It was that second child that she was conversing with here.

(She heaved a sigh) “My son, pull of your clothes.” said Kate.

(The son pulled off his clothes)

“You see this mark on your chest? Your brother was given a mark like this. That is a tradition in your father’s family. They do that so their family members may recognize one another with that mark when they meet. And this particular mark is the one your father chose for his own children. So no one will be having this particular mark in your father’s family except the children of your father. So if you see someone with this mark on his chest, then know that he is your missing brother.” said Kate.

(Flashback ends)

“Oh! I see. (Turns to the DPO). DPO please, I am withdrawing from this case. I don’t want this boy to be charged to court anymore. Please, release him to me. Let him go with me. I have forgiven him.” said Kate’s mother.

“Madam, who do you say that? This person here murdered your son. Why do you want him released?” said the DPO.

“DPO, I know what I am saying and I know what I want. Please, release this man to me. I don’t want to suffer two ways, please.” said Kate.

“I don’t understand you. Suffer two ways, as in?” said the DPO.

“DPO, this boy sitting here is my biological son. He is my first son; my son who got missing long ago when he was still very young. That one who was killed is his younger brother; his own blood brother.” said Kate.

“What? Are you sure of what you are saying Madam?” said the DPO.

“Yes! To confirm it, if you go and look at Raymond’s chest, you will find this mark on his chest. It is tradition in their father’s family to do that. And this particular mark was the one their father chose for his own children. So this is my son.” said Kate.

“Oh yes, I can remember seeing the mark on Raymond’s chest. I have seen it once but my mind never arrived at the thought that he was my brother. I did not even know I had a brother. So that means you are my mother?” said John.

“Yes, I am your mother. I gave birth to you. You are my son.” said Kate.

(John and his mother embraced each other)

“DPO, please, release this man to me and let me go with him. It is all over. I am no more interested in any case.” said Kate.

“What a moment! But, I am sorry I cannot give you what you requested. I cannot order his release. The matter is now beyond me.” said the DPO.

“Beyond you? What do you mean?” asked Kate.

“The case has gotten beyond it being just between you and the murderer where you could choose to withdraw from the case and the case ends there. The government is interested in this case and they are taking it up against him. So there is nothing I can do here to release him.” said the DPO.

(Kneels on the floor and pleads) “DPO, please, try all that you can. Please, help me. I don’t want to suffer two ways. I don’t want to end up childless. Please help me. Am I not the one whose son was killed? And I am the same one saying I am no more interested in any case. Why don’t you release him to me? Please help me.” said Kate.

“Madam, this matter has gone beyond how you are taking it. It is true that you are the bereaved one. But this matter has gone beyond you. The government is now involved. So I cannot release him to you. It is not just possible. Forget it, it cannot happen.” said the DPO.

“DPO, please help me.” Kate pleaded.

“I am sorry Madam, it is not possible. Hey you! Take him back to the cell.” said the DPO.

Kate: “No! No!! Noooo!!!”

Ehn Ehn? In this same story? So, Raymond was John’s blood brother. So, Raymond’s mother was also John’s mother. So, Raymond had slept with his own brother’s wife and infected her with HIV. So, John had murdered his own blood brother. What a life!

John was charged to court and was sentenced to death. Both John and Raymond died while their mother was still alive. Kate went back to zero.

One night, Kate was on a bed in a room. She was sitting on the bed and she was in contemplation. She had a bottle with some substances in it on a table beside her.

(Flashback)

(Kate visited one of her friends)

“Friend, why are you having this look on your face? You don’t look happy. Is there any problem?” said Kate.

“It is my brother. He is in the police custody. He was involved in a fight with someone on the street and he stabbed the person with shred of glass and the person is dead. He has been arrested.” said Kate’s friend.

“So you mean as rich and influential as your family is in this our country, your brother will be charged to court for murder? As in, you brother will be the one to appear in court?” said Kate.

“What do you mean? He was the one who murdered someone and he would be the one to be charged to court.” said her friend.

“Look at my friend. So you people don’t know what you can do to get your brother out of there? You cannot use your money and influence to make the son of another man suffer for what your brother had done?” said Kate.

“Oh No. That is not good. That is injustice. I cannot be a party to implicating anyone or make someone suffer for a crime he had no hand in.” said her friend.

“Come on, wake up girl. You cannot have the money and influence that you have in your family in this country and your brother would be sentenced for that crime. Okay I ask you. In this country of ours, and I am not talking about elsewhere, have you ever seen the child of a rich and influential man like your father going to jail or being sentenced to death? Does it mean children of rich men don’t commit crime in this country? Come on, wake up. There is a way they do it. Forget about justice girl. What is the essence of your money when you can’t use it to buy freedom for your brother? You people have the money. Make use of it and forget about justice.” said Kate.

“So what are we going to do?” said her friend.

“Now you are talking. You know what? I am going to take some steps and there are some amounts of money I am going to request from you in the process. If you can give me whatever amount I request for, trust me, your brother will be freed and another individual will suffer in his place.” said Kate.

(At a fruits shop)

“Madam, please give me oranges worth of 100.” said Kate.

(Gets the oranges and pack them) “Here madam.” said the fruits seller.

The woman who sold fruits was at her shop with her only son with her there helping her at shop.

“Madam, this son of yours, is he in school?” asked Kate.

“No. He is a graduate.” replied the fruits seller.

“Graduate? So what is he doing here with you on a day like this? He should be at work.” said Kate.

“Ehh, Madam. We also wish that my son would be going to work. But he has not just found any company or anyone to employ him in the field where he is qualified to work. We have tried different means for him to secure an employment, but it all went futile. That is the reason why you see him here helping me at shop.” said the fruits seller.

“Oh! Madam, this state is a highly populated state in this country. So employment opportunities are scarce. The competition for employment is high and the available vacancies are relatively low. It can be very difficult for him to get employment in this state if he has no connections and it may take so long before he would eventually find one. Why don’t you try some other states in the country where the population and the competition are not as high as this?” said Kate.

“Madam, if we decide that he should travel to another state to seek employment, I don’t have anyone to accommodate him outside this state. So where will he stay if he leaves here?” said the fruits seller.

“Madam, I am ready to help your son. Although, I have a house here where I live here but I also have houses in some other states in this country. If you would not mind, your son can go with me to stay in one of those houses. And I can also help him secure a job. I know some things I can do that can fetch him a very good job outside this state.” said Kate.

“Oh. Thank you. I really appreciate. Thank you so much. (To her son) Come on, show appreciation to her.” said the fruit seller.

“Thank you very much madam.” said the young man.

“You are welcome. What is your name, please?” said Kate.

“Desmond madam” he replied.

Kate took the guy away from his mother like she was going to take him somewhere outside the state and help him get a job. But someway, somehow, Desmond ended up in custody of the police and the brother of Kate’s friend was going to be released. Desmond was going to replace and suffer for the crime which the brother of Kate’s friend had committed. After Desmond’s departure, his mother used to contact him through Kate. That was when he had not been put in police custody. After a few days, there was no more communication. Kate’s number was always switched off. She could not reach Kate and could not reach her son. What was happening?

Later on, Desmond’s mother got the news that her son had been charged to court for murder and was sentenced to death. What? Her son who left her to go live somewhere outside the state and get a job was charged to court and sentenced to death in the same state which he left? And off did she go to see her son where she was.

Desmond’s mum got to see her son and Desmond narrated what he knew about the issue to his mum. He told his mum how all what Kate had planned for him turned out to be set up. He told her how he replaced the one who had truly committed the murder; how he was sentenced to suffer for a crime he did not commit.

“Where can I find Kate? Do you know where I can find her?” asked Desmond’s mother.

“Yes, I know where she lives. I will give you her address.” said Desmond.

Desmond’s mother was going to go meet Kate at her house. Desmond’s mum arrived Kate’s house and there was a confrontation. Kate demanded explanation as regards the situation with her son. Kate said that what had happened had happened and there was nothing she was going to do about that.

“Look here woman, what has happened has happened and there is nothing you can do about it. And if you are not careful, I would also make you land in trouble. I will implicate you with something which could also land you in police custody. I don’t have to tell you to trust me on that. I have done that before and I can still do it again.” said Kate.

“Kate. So this is your plan? When you appeared to us like you were going to help us, so this what you have for us. We were on our own living our lives and you came to cause us moments of sorrow. My only son, the only child I have in my life is going to be sentenced to death because of your wickedness. I don’t have any money or influence to fight you for what you have done. But I place a curse upon you today. If you give birth to 200 children, all of them will die while you are still alive. At the time when you die, none of your children would be living. All your children will die before you.” said Desmond’s mother said.

“Your curses do not have any effect, woman. Now, will you get out here now before I make you a feast for my dogs? Wretched woman. Look at the way she looks.”

(Flashback ends)

After a while on contemplation, Kate grabbed the bottle which contained some substance. She opened the bottle and emptied the contents into her system. The bottom line was that Kate committed suicide.

The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Fear the prayer of the oppressed, even if he is a disbeliever, for there is no barrier (between it and Allah).”

THE END
Re: Another Fiction Release: The Power Given To The Oppressed By I May End Soon. by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 21, 2018
The PDF format for this story is now available.

If you want, you can send me a message on WhatsApp and I will forward it to you God willing.

WhatsApp number: +2348170619388

(1) (Reply)

DELETED / For Those Boys Who Returned Home As Breaking News -- John Chizoba / Book Promo: H Plus Community Is Giving Away 10 Free Playboy Handbooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.