Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank (2405 Views)

Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by aladeyb: 4:20pm On May 20, 2018
no to APC
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by effiongJo: 4:23pm On May 20, 2018
we say no to APC and their corruption and incompetence
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by Hauwaisa: 4:25pm On May 20, 2018
Our country has witnessed the broom era. And This brooms has brought us evil, vengeance, hunger, poverty, killings in our land. Thanks to Frank for this open letter...
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by effiongjohnson8: 4:29pm On May 20, 2018
brooms are better known for sweeping dirt, so they should sweep themselves out
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by walterosakwe01: 4:31pm On May 20, 2018
dairy of a clueless party and members
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by abdulkolawole2: 4:33pm On May 20, 2018
APC out
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by kenechikalu: 4:34pm On May 20, 2018
party of thieves APC
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by muyifosa1: 4:36pm On May 20, 2018
i want to see how APC reacts to this letter, i'm watching closely
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by efmuyi1: 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
we are tired of hearing this stories year in year out. we don't want APC
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by omoharry(f): 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
emmysa1212:
Those who kicked against the PDP government are now admitting they were wrong in their criticism and accepting the fact that PDP is just the best party
PDP is not the best party.oga. I will only say they were more matured and organized than APC.. I voted for PDP in 2015 because there was not better alternative.. I did not see Buhari as a better alternative that was why I casted my vote for Jonathan.. I expected a better candidate from APC but I was disappointed when they brought a bigoted and bias Buhari as their candidate.. I will not vote strictly by party but for individuals irrespective of which ever party they decide to contest.. we need intelligent leaders that can do the job..we are tired but f tout and fanatics in government .

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by efosamuyi: 4:39pm On May 20, 2018
this is some hard truth, but APC as usual will going into denial or defense while they play victim
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by muyiosa43: 4:41pm On May 20, 2018
APC is just a party of violence
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by temitemi1(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2018
36 States, 72 Excos what a party! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by muyikosa: 4:42pm On May 20, 2018
i want to see APC's reaction to this
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by temitemi1(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2018
Uncle Sarkin,I pray you get over this ur zombiesm syndrome before it is too late undecided
Sarkin:
LET'S BE FRANK BUHARI HAS TRIED. I'M NOT READING THIS EPISTLE.

CARRY GO BABA IF YOU GO SEE THIS!!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by onojafrank3: 4:45pm On May 20, 2018
i like how the letter highlights different sectors, just shows that the wrath is widespread and its well embedded in Aso Rock.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by onojafrank3: 4:47pm On May 20, 2018
them dun carry rope tie themselves
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by kolawoleBrian: 4:48pm On May 20, 2018
haha haha haha, too late to cry when the head is off
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by anowai(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2018
Nigeria in a sorry state all Thanks to APC

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by mondayosagie11: 4:50pm On May 20, 2018
APC useless party
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by finkattyem3: 4:52pm On May 20, 2018
APC OUT they deceived us and when they got power they became power drunk and its costing the nation
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by osasuyiigiehon: 4:54pm On May 20, 2018
APC in chaos
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by jesseyes: 4:55pm On May 20, 2018
The APC government has really failed us. And we can'nt give our trust to it anymore...
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by ifeanyikene: 4:57pm On May 20, 2018
PDP all they way
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by chedo20: 5:00pm On May 20, 2018
i wonder what will happen when PDP recover power 2019? Will PMB run out of the country for Medical Check up or what? I pray that PMB Goons are not out with touch looking for you sir, because you have spoken well enough sir.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by naija50: 5:10pm On May 20, 2018
Am surprised that Oga Buhari Goons no da comment for this yanning or them da help there oga shame, because this letter scrape blood commot for PMB body... Kai shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by jimoh225: 5:30pm On May 20, 2018
APC should go and work on theirselves because Nigeria is not their personal business.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by jamace(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2018
jerry990:
Right from the day PMB choose to become the petroleum minister i knew something was wrong, now he has not giving any report about our dealing in the crud oil market. #VoteAPCOut
PMB is the dullest petroleum minister in the whole world because he does not know that his ministry is paying subsidy to oil marketers worth trillion of naira in 3 years.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by jamace(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2018
temitemi1:
Uncle Sarkin,I pray you get over this ur zombiesm syndrome before it is too late undecided
grin grin
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by osita221: 5:42pm On May 20, 2018
Will APC go after him for exposing saying all of these?
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by osita221: 5:46pm On May 20, 2018
jamace:
PMB is the dullest petroleum minister in the whole world because he does not know that his ministry is paying subsidy to oil marketers worth trillion of naira in 3 years.

He operates from Oblivion, and more so, he brain cells are weak and dead, does he even know he is the Minister of Petroleum? Kai....
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by malamswags: 6:04pm On May 20, 2018
In-house fighting as APC falls deeper into crisis. Nigerian e no better make we vote them out come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Imo Governor Attacked By Ohaji Youths. Photo / Biafra Claims Bakassi Peninsula, Hoist Biafran Flags / Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.