Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank (2411 Views)

Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by Sarkin: 6:06pm On May 20, 2018
temitemi1:
Uncle Sarkin,I pray you get over this ur zombiesm syndrome before it is too late undecided

:/
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by jesseyes: 6:07pm On May 20, 2018
First PMBuhari is a wicked man he brought this upon the country due to is hatred for a some section of the country a regime of incompetent people full blown nepotism yet he talks about corruption like he’s a saint
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by lakabush: 6:10pm On May 20, 2018
Let me start by saying, That Nigeria has been going through a rough time in the hands of the Apc Administration. it's very pathetic, and I believe that the earlier power change hands the better. Apc and his Administraion lack the wheel power to govern his citizens from hunger,killings,joblessness, to mention but few. they have no focus on development project, All they talk about is corruption corrruption and corruption. Every of their failure is channeled to blaming the opposition, which to me i see it as incompetent to serve Nigeria. It will be wise to bring in a young educated,experience,strong,vibrant,skillful,creative,focus,free of religious and ethic tribalism. Which i find worthy in Ibrahim Dankwambo's leadership. #VoteApcOut
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by Sadiyahassy: 6:29pm On May 20, 2018
Down with APC.. Freedom for Nigerians
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by Kcwise199: 8:00pm On May 20, 2018
Eyes don dey open. More apologies in near future. Freedom of speech is gone with Goodluck Jonathan. He actually said it dt we will remember him for d freedom we enjoyed.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by oneyouth: 9:03pm On May 20, 2018
Shame to APC and Femi Adesina
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by musa234(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2018
Apc really disappointed alot of us.. This letter just highlights so many flaws in this government. It's shameful that after three years, Nigeria has only gotten worst in the hands of the APC government. Such a shame
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by ovieogidi: 9:56pm On May 20, 2018
the apc has failed soo much that even their party members have started complaining against themselves. God would deliver us by 2019. go get your cv people

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by abdulahimusa23(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2018
This piece of epistle has said it all....! How can one be in his own fatherland and its as though you walking on egg shells... When you vote in a dictator into power dictatorship is what you get, denying us right to freedom of speech. This isn't what we bargained for. Thanks to this brave amazingly writer Nigerians are now aware.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank by Annie939(f): 10:49pm On May 20, 2018
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LIVE:Nnamdi Kalu Reclaims That Buhari Is Dead And Replaced With Jibrin From Suda / "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu / Hypocrisy? See Reno Omokri Support CBN Governor's "Suspension" In 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.