Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (87624 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Partnerbiz(f): 5:28pm On May 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Thank God say no be you...imagine what you two would have done to humanity...u no fine she no fine....na worwor Una for born

Linda fine in all aspects bro..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by gistyinka(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2018
Who cares..

You can get more information about Linda Ikeji pregnant here below:

http://gyonlineng.com/breaking-linda-ikeji-pregnant-flaunt-gorgeous-baby-bump-photos/
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by aminho(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2018
Dyt:

We even caught him on the camera
She saw the marks on my shoulder

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by ibkayee(f): 5:29pm On May 20, 2018
I like Don Jazzy but this is corny
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by timilehin007(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2018
Dyt:

We even caught him on the camera
So her marks on ma shoulder..***** screaming louder she said I did it was over...
E don tey nah...I know I'm missing the lyrics
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Tallesty1(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2018
okomile:
Who say Na you before? We go know to do am soon cool
Is this how you used to type?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by uzo4real(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2018
U ehee grin grin
tolexy007:
lolz....... Well, very soon, we will know who commission her transmission..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by CriticMaestro: 5:32pm On May 20, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Linda fine in all aspects bro..
Taaaaaarrrrrrrhhhhh....that girl no fine
She no fine she come get money...and she wants person wey hold to marry her

Na why no niccur never propose give am
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by teflonjake(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:

He even had her in the shower

It wasn't me

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Dyt(f): 5:33pm On May 20, 2018
aminho:
She saw the marks on my shoulder

timilehin007:

So her marks on ma shoulder..***** screaming louder she said I did it was over...
E don tey nah...I know I'm missing the lyrics

We heard the words he told her
Just that we didn't hear the scream
This is the result when it became over

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by ehioziosa: 5:34pm On May 20, 2018
Nairalanders your salesman is here again, I will keep updating you guys with good products

http://www.alcobo.com/productviewindex.jsp?naw=181

click the link above to buy....

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2018
kenonze:
Caught u banging her on the sofa?

Bad gyal! See the kind thought wey dey your mind.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by blessingsonflee(f): 5:35pm On May 20, 2018
Balliyusy:
Some people sha... It's only when you see them with pregnancy you'll know they too engage in sex. When i first saw the pix I was like oooh so u sef dey fkkk
hahahaha cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by kennisman(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2018
Oniranu, go mary and ve childs.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Trapnews: 5:35pm On May 20, 2018
Balliyusy:
Some people sha... It's only when you see them with pregnancy you'll know they too engage in sex. When i first saw the pix I was like oooh so u sef dey fkkk
Na wa for you ooo, how you think say them take discover her smelly pussy? grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by ichommy(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2018
Balliyusy:

grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by osuofia2(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2018
It's me...na me give her the belle
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Diso60090(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2018
Don repeak your self who tell you say the belle na your own everybody knows you are gay
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by happney65: 5:39pm On May 20, 2018
Octaves:
is that really pregnancy, if so, happy for her

No it is not pregrancy it is belle

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2018
Balliyusy:

The awkward of them all is when you remember that your parents had to do something to give birth to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by encryptjay(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2018
Balliyusy:
I tell thee, thank God it is not usually written on their foreheads grin You'll be wondering if they're sex starved but behind the scenes, they are professionals. These past few months, I've learnt not to judge people by what they exhibit outside cos the day you witness the other side, you'll be shocked.
Her sis got pregnant before marriage, is she following the same route?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by DONORJIR(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2018
kenonze:
Whaaaaaat!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Harrynight(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2018
Dear Don Jazz,

We really don't know what u are up to, but trust us we keeping our eyes on u, watching u closely on 4D!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by sunisonflex29(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2018
please I beg anyone in the name of Many god he or she believes in..
am at federal poly nekede..hunger want to kill me...pls help a brother while he is alive.
Oputa James
diamond bank.pls I beg any good Samaritan.
since I have been pleading with my fellow Nigerians.no one seems to be looking my way..why na
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 20, 2018
Same linda wey dey form celibate self dey collect dick
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by DONORJIR(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2018
kenonze:
But come oh, baby this ur milk can feed the nation. Pleas no vex
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Safiaa(f): 5:46pm On May 20, 2018
Balliyusy:
Everybody has sex oh, how do you think you got here grin But I get what you mean, some people you just can’t imagine it in your head cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Yewandequeen(f): 5:46pm On May 20, 2018
stat:
I still Dont believe Sha...Might be packaged belle
neither do I until she delivers. The middle pics looks so fake.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Harrynight(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2018
Octaves:
is that really pregnancy, if so, happy for her

cry
Don't be happy for someone who's pregnant out of wedlock never! Its wrong stop encouraging such!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 20, 2018
Balliyusy:
the feeling is mutaul
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by anthony533(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2018
This tells that Don Jazzy has been satisfying his sexual urge with Linda some time past.

And I used to think Linda nor dey Bleep o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Frank Edwards Dating Sharon Oyakhilome? / INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.