Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election (12316 Views)

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by kabawa(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2018
fairfora:
The Benue people are loyal to their leaders. They will return their leaders( Gov, senators and reps) but will vote out buhari. I spoke to one of my friends in makurdi recently. He said all of them would stage a stay at home awareness state-wide, 2 days to the presidential election but would vote their leaders in APC within the state and ensure they're returned . He said further that, even if they are going to vote, it won't be for buhari but for someone else en mass and would ensure not only would buhari lose but would not also be able to secure the needed 12 2/3 in that state. He said immediately after their leaders have won, they may dump the APC

Your friend in Makurdi to decide for all Benue indigens ABI, indiara

1 Like

Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by Mikeross62: 7:26pm On May 20, 2018
Akume maybe,Ortom a big no
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by Wellets50(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2018
This people never learn anything upon all that is happen to them with Orthm and APC....government. hope for Benue ppl.....say no to APC.......my ppl.I rest my case......
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 20, 2018
kabawa:

Your friend in Makurdi to decide for all Benue indigens ABI, indiara
We know you guys for being disrespectful and unnecessarily rude what has my comment got to do with your abuse, Hun? I don't have to be rude like you though
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by Culin(f): 8:03pm On May 20, 2018
affliction shall not arise a second time.
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by SirBunky85(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2018
EdwardRandy:
It seems these benue people do not want to liberated from their bondage?? They want to re-elect that weakling who couldn't do anything to save them from the herdsmen? Anyways wetin concern me, whatever happens in bebue stays in benue angry angry
I thought u pple said dat ortom would decamp to the pdp?

1 Like

Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by SirBunky85(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2018
fairfora:
The Benue people are loyal to their leaders. They will return their leaders( Gov, senators and reps) but will vote out buhari. I spoke to one of my friends in makurdi recently. He said all of them would stage a stay at home awareness state-wide, 2 days to the presidential election but would vote their leaders in APC within the state and ensure they're returned . He said further that, even if they are going to vote, it won't be for buhari but for someone else en mass and would ensure not only would buhari lose but would not also be able to secure the needed 12 2/3 in that state. He said immediately after their leaders have won, they may dump the APC
beer parlour gossip

3 Likes

Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by 35824L: 8:17pm On May 20, 2018
Benue is APC.

1 Like

Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by Bizibi(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2018
fairfora:
yea,I thought it was a joke,I heard the same thing after the mass burial......
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by ojogbengasamuel: 8:27pm On May 20, 2018
Let us all pray for benue
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by bbyby01: 8:47pm On May 20, 2018
fairfora:
Fairy tale.
That person is just dreaming. Maybe he was in the beer parlour when he told you that.

1 Like

Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by petenweke: 8:49pm On May 20, 2018
Who be dis?
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by 9jaArea: 8:54pm On May 20, 2018
This is bad for Benue APC, Benue people are already tired of this duo and want to send them packing come 2019.
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 20, 2018
bbyby01:

Fairy tale.
That person is just dreaming. Maybe he was in the beer parlour when he told you that.
Ok. Maybe if you visit the areas ravaged by the killer herdsmen, or you are close to the families of those who have lost everything, including their kinsmen parents to herdsmen invasion, you would understand better. Meanwhile, he's a recognized Tiv youth leader. In some areas in Benue, if you dare mention buhari by mistake, you could get lynched. It's that bad
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by azimibraun: 9:43pm On May 20, 2018
Hon. Joseph Ojobo set to replace Sen David Mark in the Senate. Its PDP all the way in Idoma Land. The young man is quite reasonable and determined. Remained in PDP despite the pressure from the APC. We need people with courage, wisdom and ability to visualize. See what APC has allowed to happen in Benue state.

Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by bbyby01: 9:46pm On May 20, 2018
fairfora:
Ok. Maybe if you visit the areas ravaged by the killer herdsmen, or you are close to the families of those who have lost everything, including their kinsmen parents to herdsmen invasion, you would understand better. Meanwhile, he's a recognized Tiv youth leader. In some areas in Benue, if you dare mention buhari by mistake, you could get lynched. It's that bad

Tell him that his Principal, Ortom is not going to win elections in Benue.
The hardship he has caused had killed more people in Benue than the herdsmen.
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by bbyby01: 9:49pm On May 20, 2018
azimibraun:
Hon. Joseph Ojobo set to replace Sen Davie Mark in the Senate. Its PDP all the way in Idoma Land.
Dan Onjeh is the man
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by 9jaown(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2018
EdwardRandy:
It seems these benue people do not want to liberated from their bondage?? They want to re-elect that weakling who couldn't do anything to save them from the herdsmen? Anyways wetin concern me, whatever happens in bebue stays in benue angry angry
they said “APC excos, back Ortom” APC oh.. not Benue people. Stop linking APC with benue people. We are voting them out.

1 Like

Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by Nengee: 11:05pm On May 20, 2018
AKUME HOW..... BENUE STATE WILL REMAIN THE POOREST STATE IN NIGERIA. AKUME DOES NOT HAVE ANY INVESTMENT IN BENUE STATE YET THE BLIND TIV PEOPLE CALL HIM LEADER.... WHERE IS HE LEADING YOU PEOPLE TO. THE STATE WITH THE HIGHEST UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS. IN HIS LOCAL GOVERNMENT HIS BIGGEST PROJECT FOR MORE THAN 19 YEARS IN POWER IS WHERE HE BURIED HIS BLOOD BROTHER,HE CAN NOT BOAST OF A BANK IN HIS LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA TO SHOW U THE LEVEL OF UNDER DEVELOPMENT IN HIS AREA.
SO FAR AS AKUME REMAINS IN THE CORRIDORS OF POWER, BENUE STATE WILL SUFFER, THE MASSES WILL BE POORER, FULANI WILL KILL US ALL.
AKUME IS THE EVIL DESTROYING BENUE STATE, AMONG HIS PEERS THE SENATORS HE IS CONSIDERED A DRUNK, A WEAK MAN, A MYOPIC KING OF HUMAN...... YET MY PEOPLE SUPPORT HIM. WAKE TIV PEOPLE.....
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by gtown: 11:46pm On May 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
Which faction is this one?

With the way Ortom and Benue people in general have been treated in the last six months, don't be surprised if a group comes up to distance themselves from this exercise.
It's certainly a fact that wailing wailers would be disappointed with this kind news, especially coming from Benue. Each time wailing wailers see news headline including word ''Benue'', what interest them most is to read how 'Fulani herdsmen attack Benue again' so that they can increase their wailing for Benue people, and hoping to ripe results in the next headline that 'Benue state governor Samuel defects from APC to PDP because of continues herdsmen attack'
Unfortunately for them, the 'good news' has long not been coming and the way things are turning out it's like they will have to wait till eternity.
But just because the governor has failed their hands in acting as they so much wish that he does, very soon they will turn accusations on him and say he's not only responsible for the killings, but that he's also sponsor of the killers.
In the other hand, Saraki and his boys in the nass have been dashing hope and lifeline to Wailing wailers and idiotic P.I.Gs. But soon the night shall fall, and every bird shall fly to its nest.
And on that day next, it shall be stories that touch hearts.
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by Omeokachie: 1:36am On May 21, 2018
^^^^^

Even G-guys now have monthly allowance to come online attacking?
Indeed the onslaught by the EFCC seemed to have yielded some fruit.

Gvilla, oya pele.
With this your heart wrenching rant, you seemed ready to outdo those you are trying to use the now outdated "wailing wailers" for.

Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by primaa: 3:22am On May 21, 2018
Elect them at your own detriment lipsrsealed
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by jtpaase: 4:41am On May 23, 2018
Wake up people of Benue!
you don't need them old folks, they can't even protect you "security" left alone improve the states economy.
Re: Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election by jtpaase: 4:47am On May 23, 2018
They better do. Youths keep voting so called leader that end up doing nothing for the state.
its time to dump them all and pick up strong leaders! unless you want the hausa man to take over your fertile lands then enjoy your BEER
9jaArea:
This is bad for Benue APC, Benue people are already tired of this duo and want to send them packing come 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Obiano Petitions FG Over Death In South Africa / Electoral Bill: National Assembly Violated 1999 Constitution - Sule Lamido / The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.