Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation (1374 Views)

Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by Omooba77: 8:19pm On May 20, 2018
Former Vice President Namadi Sambo, governors Nyesom Wike of Rivers and Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti will on Tuesday May 22 attend the public presentation and launching of a book titled `Goodluck Jonathan: The making of a statesman’.

Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu and other prominent Nigerians are billed to attend as guests.

The Author of the book, Mr Paul Nwankwo, who said this on Sunday in Yenagoa, added that the book was written in honour of the nation’s former President, Dr Goodluck Jonathan.

According to Nwankwo, the presentation, which will hold at the Cultural Centre in Yenagoa, will have the former Vice President, Sambo as a guest of honour and Gov. Nyesom Wike of Rivers State as the Chairman of the occasion“while his counterpart from Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose and Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, will be the keynote speakers.”

He listed other prominent Nigerians expected at the book presentation to include, the Gov. Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa as Chief Host and the National Chairman of PDP, Prince Uche Secondus as Guest of Honour,

He said the book reviewer would be the Deputy Vice Chancellor of the Federal University, Otuoke, Prof. Teddy Adias, among others.

https://independent.ng/sambo-wike-fayose-others-to-attend-jonathans-book-presentation/
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by abokibuhari: 8:20pm On May 20, 2018
Democracy died the day Jonathan left Aso rock, if you think say I they lie ask senator Dino Melaye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by Lerio(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by Dalastically: 8:42pm On May 20, 2018
OUR GUEST SPEAKER IS IG TRANSMISSION. grin
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by OROSENIWO: 8:49pm On May 20, 2018
" when troubles come when trials come dem go deny u dey no know u again dem go run away !" apology to the legendary DR. ORLANDO OWOH
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 20, 2018
GEJ the great man...after GEJ left A so rock went to the market to get something only to hear 'dollar don rise' like play like play that was the song...looll @that experience..abeg enjoy your after service Sir..your legacies will always be remembered
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by kitaatita: 8:50pm On May 20, 2018
Gathering of vultures. If there is anything I want to read from Jonathan, it will be how he abandoned his office for the jackals
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by NaijaMutant(f): 8:52pm On May 20, 2018
The illiterate dumb daura lord was not invited undecided

What business does intellectuals have with a certified dullard grin
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by CilicMarin: 8:57pm On May 20, 2018
Gathering of Regional ethnic pigs.

Nnamdi Cownu urine sniffers will soon invade this thread to glorify thieves.

Tufaiakwa!

I spit on them!
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by NaijaMutant(f): 8:59pm On May 20, 2018
kitaatita:
Gathering of vultures. If there is anything I want to read from Jonathan, it will be how he abandoned his office for the jackals

After 3years of your messianic Buhari's reign, what has changed in your life?

Have you now built a house of your own?
Do you now own a car of your own?
Are you now living your dreams?

Well if you have been opportuned to get all this through your sycophancy, I haven't and that's why he must go back to daura
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by NaijaMutant(f): 9:01pm On May 20, 2018
CilicMarin:
Gathering of Regional ethnic pigs.

Nnamdi Cownu urine sniffers will soon invade this thread to glorify thieves.

Tufaiakwa!

I spit on them!

It's a gathering of intellectuals and as such Herdsmen were not invited grin grin
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by kitaatita: 9:04pm On May 20, 2018
NaijaMutant:

After 3years of your messianic Buhari's reign, what has changed in your life?

Have now built a house of your own?
Do you now own a car of your own?
Are you now living your dreams?

Well if you have been opportuned to get all this through your sycophancy, I haven't and that's why he must go back to daura ?? ?
I didn't need either Jonathan or Buhari to be where I am and who I am. You might want to reassess your priorities and create opportunities for yourself
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by vertueptime: 9:09pm On May 20, 2018
Omooba77:

Former Vice President Namadi Sambo, governors Nyesom Wike of Rivers and Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti will on Tuesday May 22 attend the public presentation and launching of a book titled `Goodluck Jonathan: The making of a statesman’.

Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu and other prominent Nigerians are billed to attend as guests.

The Author of the book, Mr Paul Nwankwo, who said this on Sunday in Yenagoa, added that the book was written in honour of the nation’s former President, Dr Goodluck Jonathan.

According to Nwankwo, the presentation, which will hold at the Cultural Centre in Yenagoa, will have the former Vice President, Sambo as a guest of honour and Gov. Nyesom Wike of Rivers State as the Chairman of the occasion“while his counterpart from Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose and Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, will be the keynote speakers.”

He listed other prominent Nigerians expected at the book presentation to include, the Gov. Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa as Chief Host and the National Chairman of PDP, Prince Uche Secondus as Guest of Honour,

He said the book reviewer would be the Deputy Vice Chancellor of the Federal University, Otuoke, Prof. Teddy Adias, among others.

https://independent.ng/sambo-wike-fayose-others-to-attend-jonathans-book-presentation/

The way and number of times gej mentioned dangote in his administration at every speech was more than the times he mentioned jesus christ, today he or them otedola are not even co lunchers of the book, life a biatch
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by NaijaMutant(f): 9:14pm On May 20, 2018
kitaatita:

I didn't need either Jonathan or Buhari to be where I am and who I am. You might want to reassess your priorities and create opportunities for yourself

Just shut up
Internet millionaires but real life beggars grin

While Jonathan can neither boast of Job creation or job loss under his administration, Buhari oversaw 9 million job loss in 3 years

You suddenly think reassessing my priorities is the solution under buhari but busy accusing Jonathan. undecided

I want to gladly create opportunities for myself by sending the dullard back to daura
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by Omooba77: 6:04am On May 21, 2018
Hope this book will give some insight.
Re: Sambo, Wike, Fayose and Others To Attend Jonathan's Book Presentation by Omooba77: 11:18am On May 21, 2018
We pray there will be no case of transmitted transmmision lalalsticlala

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Nationwide Peaceful Protest Against Incessant Killings / Obasanjo And Atiku At Abdulsalami Abubakar's 76th Birthday Celebration / Breaking: Obasanjo Son Sue His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.