Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) (66305 Views)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by goodluck50: 8:23am On May 21, 2018
lilfreezy:
This is the type of blessing i don't want from God grin

Its going to be stressful

HMMMM
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by webizone(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2018
Mariangeles:
A single woman housed all these babies inside of her in spite of the risks and complications involved! shocked
After that she was cut open while awake to bring them out one by one! shocked
Women are extraordinary!
Women are special!
Women deserve all the accolades they could get!
Not all women. The question is, can YOU do it? I will not use because of one extraordinary woman to enter the trap of another YEYE woman. Abi make I con follow praise the useless ashawos wey dey Bleep alhajis con dey dump their babies for toilet?
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by rapheal5(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2018
If u re igbo and beautiful mail me I need to settle down with a igbo girl trust my family is blessed with twins not triplet both father side n mother side I can help ur ministry
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by chisure: 9:32am On May 21, 2018
God bless me with twins boys. So that the world will see too, Amen. grin
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by donqx: 10:02am On May 21, 2018
hmm
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Austin234(m): 10:37am On May 21, 2018
I tap from this blessings. I heard some people say it is stressful. Let this kind of stress fall on me
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Hollyharjii: 11:16am On May 21, 2018
At least the US government will support the family in one way or the other. congrats to her
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2018
Wow, good news.
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by deebest8(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2018
Ojoro123:
6 USA passports at a time. 11 years after marriage? Good is good.

6 Blessin at a time
Re: Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 30, 2019
Such radiant. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Best Diaper For Babies / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.