Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Best Diaper For Babies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Diaper For Babies (66364 Views)

Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife / Imported Diaper For Babies (with Pix) / A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Diaper For Babies by TemitopeAdeoye(f): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Hello nairalanders,
Please I need advice on the best diaper in the market for my baby.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2013
Pampers premium,you ll like it.Pampers premium is different from ordinary pampers,take note.

4 Likes

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by biolabee(m): 12:50am On Apr 17, 2013
Temitope Adeoye: Hello nairalanders,

there are many brands but there are two above all. pampers and huggies

I have experience with the two and prefers huggies as it has better water retention though not as silky soft as pampers

However you need to buy one of each and test how ur baby reacts to each before you make your choice
Let this guide you in your choice of baby milk (sma or frisogold), baby foods (gerber or purity) or anything

The baby matters most

2 Likes

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 17, 2013
You have a baby? I don't even know all these things embarassed smiley

biolabee:

I have experience with the two and prefers huggies as it has better water retention though not as silky soft as pampers

However you need to buy one of each and test how ur baby reacts to each before you make your choice
Let this guide you in your choice of baby milk (sma or frisogold), baby foods (gerber or purity) or anything

The baby matters most

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by biolabee(m): 6:39am On Apr 17, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
You have a baby? I don't even know all these things embarassed smiley

I love babies more than gold
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by TemitopeAdeoye(f): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2013
Tanks for the info, have been using huggies but when I changed to size 4 I bought the fake one unfortunately and have been having difficulty in getting size 4, I might try pampers premium if there is a size bigger than maxi.
biolabee:

The baby matters most

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by mawuqueyan(f): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2013
ℓ̊ wl advice you go for pampers premium care....huggies on †ђξ hand was vry good until †ђξ immitatn took ova †ђξ market.. Most of †ђξ huggies you see now Ȋ̝̊̅§ china made instead of US,cnt retain water one bit but pampers on †ђξ other hand Ȋ̝̊̅§ better (my observatn Oº°)
biolabee:

I love babies more than gold
LOL
Awwwww....soo beautiful kiss

2 Likes

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2013
Temitope Adeoye: Tanks for the info, have been using huggies but when I changed to size 4 I bought the fake one unfortunately and have been having difficulty in getting size 4, I might try pampers premium if there is a size bigger than maxi.

Pampers premium is very stretchy,a baby of 18kg can wear the maxi.

2 Likes

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by biolabee(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2013
Yes too many fake huggies but there are some reputable people one can get good ones from

Alternatively you can try one of the pampers maxi and see how pikin react to am
If hin like am carry go

@mawuqueyan
Children are the next generation
Whether na hook or crook we will go and leave it to them

That's why I can't forgive a man that abandons his kid for any reason

Even if it does not work between you and your baby mama you have to be responsible to that kid

4 Likes

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2013
It depends on where u do ur shoppin.huggies r of four types. Huggies usa,uk,turkey and south africa.all of them hv diff textures.its also good to hv one or two shops u frequent
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by blank(f): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
Try Toujours. You will never rgret it. Just found out that they have training pants as well. They are the best.

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by feminineA: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
blank: Try Toujours. You will never rgret it. Just found out that they have training pants as well. They are the best.
Gbam!!! Since I started using tourjor no regret.abadoned uk n us pampers n huggies for it.
Please can you post the contact where you saw the trainning pant??been looking for it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by biolabee(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
blank: Try Toujours. You will never rgret it. Just found out that they have training pants as well. They are the best.

Interesting hearing of this toujours firstly

Can you tell us more
pics etc
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
biolabee:

Can you tell us more
pics etc
hahahaha so u be baba baby,you don born abi wink asiri e ti tu bo die die 8-)

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by biolabee(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha so u be baba baby,you don born abi wink asiri e ti tu bo die die 8-)

They are a quiver in a mans hands
People that abandon their seed eh,...i no get

even if u no like the mama.. step up for uir pikin
He may be your salvation niwaju

See barack obama naaa
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by blank(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
feminine A:
Gbam!!! Since I started using tourjor no regret.abadoned uk n us pampers n huggies for it.
Please can you post the contact where you saw the trainning pant??been looking for it. Thanks

Saw it in Balogun Market. Don't know the name of the area but its a straight road from UBA. They sell retail stuff at the beginning, the first right off the road is where they sell attachments and stuff, further down just after a T-junction was where i bought it. I just happened to ask for pull-ups and because i had just bought Toujours the guy assumed it was Toujours. Have not regretted it till now.

biolabee:

Can you tell us more
pics etc

I don't sell or have pics. But you can google the product. Its a foreign product and i bought my first one in UK.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by biolabee(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
^^^^ thanks....
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by deybowlah: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
Temitope Adeoye: Hello nairalanders,
I have tried so many of them, name it pampers premium,diff types of huggies,pine,tojour, vibelles. But I tell you toujour is the best. Vibelles is also good
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by MumZ(f): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hearn of 'Toujours' 4 d 1st time. Use Pampers premium or Huggies, bt d last Huggies I bought gve my baby a rash. Bought Pampers Economy n it ws woeful, dsnt absolve much n leaks easily. So pampers premium it is. Bt I ll ask 4 dis Toujours soon.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by greatgod2012(f): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
How i wish im still in baby business, i would have given this toujour a trial, but unfortunately, i don close shop and for all my lovely children, i never used any other type of diaper except pampers premium, and none of them reacted negatively to it.
Wishing you best of luck.

@biolabee, keep it up, the Lord is your strenght.

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by biolabee(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
^^^^^

Thanks Ma and may God help us all
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
We tried Pampers and Huggies.

Pampers leaked a lot, just once was enough to get them seeping. Huggies was marginally better, but not great. Toujours and Tescos are the best. Pampers is more about Brand, rather than practicality. Very overrated, for what they cost.

Toujours and Tescos pull-up pants are excellent, our eldest uses them, while the little one uses size 4 regular diapers.

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by damiso(f): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
Siena: We tried Pampers and Huggies.

Pampers leaked a lot, just once was enough to get them seeping. Huggies was marginally better, but not great. Toujours and Tescos are the best. Pampers is more about Brand, rather than practicality. Very overrated, for what they cost.

Toujours and Tescos pull-up pants are excellent, our eldest uses them, while the little one uses size 4 regular diapers.

Yeah i agree,kept on having leaks overnight with Huggies. So i switched to Tesco own brand and dont regret it cheaper too by the way.Also this toujours is it the one in a blue and pink pack sold in lidl?might just buy a pack to try.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
damiso: Yeah i agree,kept on having leaks overnight with Huggies. So i switched to Tesco own brand and dont regret it cheaper too by the way.Also this toujours is it the one in a blue and pink pack sold in lidl?might just buy a pack to try.

Can't remember the color, I think it varies according to size, and quantity in a pack. But yeah, sold in Lidls.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
biolabee:

They are a quiver in a mans hands
People that abandon their seed eh,...i no get

even if u no like the mama.. step up for uir pikin
He may be your salvation niwaju

See barack obama naaa
hahahaha thats nice.baba baby,greet ur pikin for me when you reach house o wink
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by biolabee(m): 12:01am On Apr 18, 2013
^^^^^ ok o....
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee: ^^^^^ ok o....
tell am say kulyie say make she no wahala baba and mama biola o cheesy
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by biolabee(m): 12:12am On Apr 18, 2013
kulyie: tell am say kulyie say make she no wahala baba and mama biola o cheesy

LOL... i love babies sha

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by demmykay: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pls where can I get dis toujours or tesco in abuja? I stay in abuja nd cldnt find it in garki modern and garki internatioal market.I use Huggies but it is so disappointing dat I have to change M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ baby's diaper in d middle of d nite as he wakes to suck, his diaper will be so soak dat I cldnt leave it till morning.

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by feminineA: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2013
blank:

Saw it in Balogun Market. Don't know the name of the area but its a straight road from UBA. They sell retail stuff at the beginning, the first right off the road is where they sell attachments and stuff, further down just after a T-junction was where i bought it. I just happened to ask for pull-ups and because i had just bought Toujours the guy assumed it was Toujours. Have not regretted it till now.

I don't sell or have pics. But you can google the product. Its a foreign product and i bought my first one in UK.

Thank sis. Will check it out
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Topshop: 12:19pm On May 29, 2013
I have a new truck load of Huggies sizes listed below, Huggies Wipes, Johnson Wipes. Contact me: BB 21C1E1CA or topshopireland@gmail.com

1. Huggies Superdry size 3(4-9kg):60pieces.N2,700.

2. Huggies Superdry size 4(7-14kg):52pieces.N2,700.

3. Huggies Superdry size 4+(9-16kg):48pieces.N2,700.

4. Huggies Superdry size 5(9-16kg):44pieces.N2,700

5. Huggies Superdry size 6(9-16kg):36pieces.N2,700

6. Toujour sizes 3,4,5 (MIDI & MAXI) @ 2200

7, Johnson Wipes 6 in a pack @ 1800, 12 in a pack 3500

8, Huggies Wipes 4 in a pack 1250

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by degurl(f): 3:56pm On May 29, 2013
@topshop, how many pieces does the Toujours size 4 and 5 each contain? Do you know where I can get it in Abuja?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Could My Wife Be Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.