Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

"I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (66220 Views)

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by neonly: 8:43am On May 21, 2018
U never see anything we warned shouted dnt vote apc u refused saying d messiah was buhari hope u seen what we saw then dat u couldn't see because u were not in touch with d people

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Wagasigiungu(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2018
RMK19:
Few minutes ago, the embattled Sen Dino Melaye took to his instagram page and posted series of pictures which could be best described as reminiscing after his travails under this government.
Some of the pictures are attached below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjAMLxVgpbT/

Na only me notice "asata" instead of acerta". Lolz

You go fear our 9ja senators na. Lolz.
Anyways wetin I sabi, afterall English no be our grand-papa laguage

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by aftatechbiz(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2018
almajiri101:

Best president who drove his country into a recession. Gej was a big mistake that has been corrected
Did i hear you say "corrected"? Pls how?
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by oneeast2: 8:44am On May 21, 2018
GEJ is a pure Democrat.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by plaetton: 8:45am On May 21, 2018
post=67732904:

Nigeria would have been worse than Somalia had he won the last election.

Anytime I hear stuuupid people regurgitating this nonsense, it leaves me with shock, wonder and sadness.

Only very stuuupid and maleducated people have this uncanny and illogical ability to be able to compare present circumstances with a Hypothetical Situation, and use a hypothetical situation as justication or an excuse for the current failures of this administration.

I am trying to imagine the level of embarrassment and cognitive dissonance that it takes to be continually regurgitating this illogical nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by plaetton: 8:48am On May 21, 2018
chairman00100:

small boy, how come you are so dumb? what has anything in this thread here got to do with BIAFRA? How about taking a lesson on how to handle inferiority complex which I think is your real problem here. grow up kid.

Just pity the kid.
He is paid 30k per month to this dirty BMC work. That seems to be the only employment created by the Buhari government.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by buchilino(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2018
Sarkin:

Haba!

We Christians and Muslims are lovers, neighbors, friends and family over here.

We don't look at things like religion over here. If you wrong you wrong, simple.

LOVERS, NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS N FAMILY YEAH RIGHT. DIS IS WAT I CALL TALES BY MOONLIGHT.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by nony629(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2018
[quote author= post=67732904]

We will always campaign against him over and over again.
You can campaign against PMB also, it's a free world my brother. [/quote

Shut up if you dont know what to say....... mpama]

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 8:51am On May 21, 2018
oshe11:
ayemio
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by buchilino(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2018
aftatechbiz:
Did i hear you say "corrected"? Pls how?
SERIOUSLY UR EXPECTING AN EXPLANATION FROM AN ALMAJIRI

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by nony629(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2018
Dont mind the cow spewing rubbish
plaetton:

Anytime I hear stuuupid people regurgitating this nonsense, it leaves me with shock, wonder and sadness.

Only very stuuupid and maleducated people have this uncanny and illogical ability to be able to compare present circumstances with a Hypothetical Situation, and use a hypothetical situation as justication or an excuse for the current failures of this administration.

I am trying to imagine the level of embarrassment and cognitive dissonance that it takes to be continually regurgitating this illogical nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Adekdammy: 8:56am On May 21, 2018
post=67732904:

You can campaign against PMB also, it's a free world my brother.

And what makes you think Nigeria is better than Somalia now?

Similarities btw us and Somalia
Terrorism on the rise
Corruption on the rise
Insecurity on the rise
Poverty on the rise
IDP on the rise, thanks to world food program
Clueless leaders
Those in power traveling abroad for treatment on the rise.........

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by saibop(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2018
diebuhari1:

Why do you Yoruba Muslims hate your Christian brothers so much?
You people are just trying to use religion to divide the Yorubas and its not going to work. Why? Because we don't give a damn what you do as your religion and every family or most have people practicing both or three.
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by denko(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2018
People that hate Gej is either on religion ground or inferiority issues. Gej would have transform Nigeria. Nigeria may not have that opportunity again. I am not against buhari either because he had made me not to depend on monthly salary, when salary was not coming on time God made it possible to think outside the monthly malaria. quote author= post=67732904]

You can campaign against PMB also, it's a free world my brother. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by almajiri101: 9:09am On May 21, 2018
jrusky:

Gej drove which country to recession? Did you drank transmission fluid this morning or smoke Oshogbo weed

No one belief you and your party lies any longer so just feck off. Your useless president from useless party has be lying since 2015 and are still lying till today so keep that bloody crap apc were saying gej plunged Nigeria into recession stupid talk. Bro in fact get lost.

Can you pls prove me wrong?
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by almajiri101: 9:17am On May 21, 2018
pedrilo:
u satanic islamiists terrorists,

Whether you like it or not, you and your pay master must go to prison. No sane and patriot Nigerians would be clamouring for the removal of PMB, only the looters and their followers are crying.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by sokera: 9:17am On May 21, 2018
diebuhari1:

Why do you Yoruba Muslims hate your Christian brothers so much?
there is nothing like yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christians.... we are one big family in south west , we don’t differentiate and judge base on religion sentiments ...
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by denko(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2018
Your type won't see wrong in buhari even if he kpokpo your wife right before you. Blind support
almajiri101:

Can you pls prove me wrong?

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by AreaFada2: 9:18am On May 21, 2018
post=67732904:

Would have, could have, all is speculation. Had Buhari lost clearly in 2015, you guys would have have said Nigeria would have been a developed country like Singapore or at least like Malaysia by now. What is sure is what can clearly see with our eyes, not what might have been considering that the North might have organised a coup to overthrow Jonathan in their usual desperation for power.

But Alas we have seen the joblessness, poverty, continued herdsmen (Boko in disguise) killing and kidnap.

In 5 years plus Nigeria did not turn to Somalia, instead we overtook SA as Africa's biggest economy. You guys say there was corruption and low foreign reserve yet the economy and Naira remained in good shape. Zombies are too dull to know that some developed countries have lower reserve than Nigeria, like Holland, Belgium, Finland, NZ, Portugal, Greece and far more than Brunei, Qatar, Oman & Kuwait. It is economic policies and implementation that matter.
Even the sham corruption fight, no major conviction till date. Budget padding became the norm under Buhari.

Keep deceiving yourself. The problem with fooled/duped and deceived people is their refusal to accept they have been fooled. Like MMM victims kept defending MMM management even as their money vanished before their eyes. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by LZAA: 9:20am On May 21, 2018
RMK19:
Few minutes ago, the embattled Sen Dino Melaye took to his instagram page and posted series of pictures which could be best described as reminiscing after his travails under this government.
Some of the pictures are attached below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjAMLxVgpbT/
zombies are gradually getting sense but EponOjuku and Roger3D just wanna serve the caliphate for life
cc immhotep iceberg3 pointzerom

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by AreaFada2: 9:21am On May 21, 2018
post=67732904:

Would have, could have, all is speculation. Had Buhari lost clearly in 2015, you guys would have said Nigeria would have been a developed country like Singapore or at least like Malaysia by now. What is sure is what can clearly see with our eyes, not what might have been considering that the North might have organised a coup to overthrow Jonathan in their usual desperation for power. cheesy grin

But Alas we have seen the joblessness, poverty, continued herdsmen (Boko in disguise) killing and kidnap.

In 5 years plus Nigeria did not turn to Somalia, instead we overtook SA as Africa's biggest economy. You guys say there was corruption and low foreign reserve yet the economy and Naira remained in good shape. Zombies are too dull to know that some developed countries have lower reserve than Nigeria, like Holland, Belgium, Finland, NZ, Portugal, Greece and far more than Brunei, Qatar, Oman & Kuwait. It is economic policies and implementation that matter.
Even the sham corruption fight, no major conviction till date. Budget padding became the norm under Buhari.

Keep deceiving yourself. The problem with fooled/duped and deceived people if their refusal to accept they have been fooled. Like MMM victims kept defending MMM managed even as their money vanished before their eyes. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Myself2(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2018
Dunce Daniel Melaye aka Dino does not even know how to spell ACERTA
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by sokera: 9:23am On May 21, 2018
buchilino:

LOVERS, NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS N FAMILY YEAH RIGHT. DIS IS WAT I CALL TALES BY MOONLIGHT.
its you that you are dreaming , in every yoruba family you will see both Christians and Muslims ... hey you we are onenbig family in south- west and playing religion propaganda or sentiment can’t work for us....

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by AreaFada2: 9:25am On May 21, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

Na only me notice "asata" instead of acerta". Lolz

You go fear our 9ja senators na. Lolz.
Anyways wetin I sabi, afterall English no be our grand-papa laguage

He did not graduate with a third class degree for nothing. That is "let my people go" English right there. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Odmic2839(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2018
Lloydfather:
What u did up here is what I called corruption.

Anyway, good to know u people made a mistake campaigning against GEJ.
my broda, your town guy just dey use this one as cover up, go to court and talk to then about those allegation and stop bring up false stories. Na buari dey fight am. He can only decieved his followers

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Fawklicant: 9:27am On May 21, 2018
Teacher1776:
Which one is Victoria asata?
smiley
na person name?

No be only Asata, Ogui nko?

Victoria Ascerta! Meaning victory is certain.
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Odmic2839(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2018
Sarkin:
KEEP QUIET!!

WATIN CONCERN BABA WITH YOUR PROSECUTION??

LAZY YOUTHS OF BIAFRA, UP TO YOU...
i tire broda, maybe na buari say make him go set up that assination allegation. Only d senseless followers will believe all this rubbish. Face your trail and leave buari out of this

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by almajiri101: 9:28am On May 21, 2018
denko:
Your type won't see wrong in buhari even if he kpokpo your wife right before you. Blind support

What wrong? for fighting your corrupt pay masters? Only gullibles support the previous governments.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by opeyemicollins(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2018
Dino melaye has finally receive his brain back,he was been given hard reset,the man is now sobber,i hope it last long
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by pedrilo: 9:30am On May 21, 2018
almajiri101:

Whether you like it or not, you and your pay master must go to prison. No sane and patriot Nigerians would be clamouring for the removal of PMB, only the looters and their followers are crying.
its crystal clear u r from the north, its hard for u to construct a simple sentence.
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Odmic2839(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2018
post=67732904:

thank u broda, everybody is entitle to his/her own opinion, if you like go and campaign for d dead. Na dem know. All i know is buari till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Odmic2839(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2018
HawkToBar:
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SUPPORTING APC
so because he is in d party he should be corrupt free abi i know just understand your point. Na APC say make him go frame one assination threat. Hiss. Dry brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.