Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Are Some Guys So Sick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Sick? (1893 Views)

Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by segzicres(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2010
pc guru:

axeman advise is very perfect and if that don't work;

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:2Ihfa8--w7yK4M:http://gothamist.com/attachments/jen/2008_07_nypdbeat3.jpg[/img]

pictures speaks louder
guy take it easy it's not that serious na. it's not like he's trying to sleep with your mother grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by makajibbz(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2010
lol
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by GhanaGal: 1:14pm On May 26, 2010
r u sure she is not cheating?, diz 1 dat he's sendin i luv u, i luv u, 100 times. Shine ur eyes well well
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by LadyLocs(f): 10:24am On May 27, 2010
Could it be possible that your lady did indeed give her number to the gentleman? undecided
I don`t imagine that anyone would risk their job just so they can harass your beautiful lass. Just a thought,
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by otokx(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2010
There is more to this story
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by Csc42554: 1:03pm On May 27, 2010
Guy before you go get high blood pressure tell your girl to report the idiot to the bank manager or else you see you GF loving the guy , HaHaHa
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by hollandis(f): 2:33pm On May 27, 2010
aktunde:

A guy is embarrassing my girl friend, and I'm getting mad. This is not to say that I am feeling unsecured, for there is no reason for me to feel that way. However, I am getting mad because of the approach of the guy. I do not expect his kind of insanity in this generation. This is the story,

My gf had always been telling me that a particular guy had been disturbing her each time they met somewhere. But I was never bothered by her stories anyway because I see it as a normal thing for guys to patronize her because she is pretty. According to her, the guy had always been asking for her number which she told me she never gave. Unknown to my gf, the guy works at WEMA bank.

One day, my gf went to the closest WEMA Bank branch to pay some money into someone else's' account. After paying, she had to register her transaction into a book provided by the bank. Of course, she had to write her name and phone number as the depositor. She said she was so surprised when the guy who had been patronizing her suddenly appeared from one counter, and took that same register. That was how the guy got to know her real name and phone number.

That same evening, she started receiving some "flashing" on her phone. She had been flashed more about 21 times from a strange phone number. None of us could imagine who the flasher could be, so she ignored. At a point, the flashing started distracting me, and I asked her to contact the nasty flasher immediately. She picked up her phone, and typed "who are you please?" . Funny enough, the guy replied to the text using another phone number, and introduced himself as a staff of that bank. He also gave his name, and my gf knew instantly it was that same guy patronizing her. From the looks on my gf's face, I could see how infuriated she was. I asked what's wrong baby? and she couldn't tell me. She knew I would make jest of her, about the kinds of guys asking her out. So, she remained quiet. Still I didn't pressurize her to tell me what it was all about. So, I left her.

I saw my gf typing on her phone with a cold face. I guess she was trying to reply to that guy. She replied by typing this to the guy "and so what? Is that why you have been flashing me? Even if you cant afford to call, is am SMS to much to express your foolishness?" My gf droped her phone after sending that message. I picked up her phone (very unusual of me) and read what she sent to the flasher. Before I could drop the phone, another message came in. Guess what the message is, "CALL ME I LOVE YOU". I guess the guy capitalized on this "Even if you cant afford to call, is am SMS to much to express your foolishness?" So, he started sending that free text message. I laughed so much when I saw that message. I gave it to my gf, and her anger grew up again. She started crying because I never stopped laughing. She wanted to pick up her phone, probably to curse the guy, but I didn't give it to her. I kept laughing, and my laughter was really killing my gf, but I apologized latter sha.

The whole story was very funny to me the first day. But now, it isn't funny anymore. The reason is that its been like a week now since the guys has been sending her "CALL ME I LOVE YOU". I heard that you can only send that kind of text five times a day. The guy virtually used all his "CALL ME I LOVE U" code for her alone. She has over 35 of such messages on her phone now.

Why I am worried is this;

Why will a guy descend so low?
Is he normal at all?
Are some bankers so poor now, that they can't even call ladies with their phones? Or are they too full of themselves to expect ladies to call them with their phones even when such ladies know the bankers want to ask them out. Let me put it this way, to the ladies. As a girl, can you call a guy (even if he is the MD of NNPC) with your own phone, and allow him to start toasting you with your own credit? Even if you are willing to listen, who should initiate the call? And to guys, is it proper to send CALL ME I LOVE YOU to a girl, even if she is your gf? For me, I don't even know the MTN codes for all those free nonsense!

The thoughts of all these are disgusting. I feel so annoyed that I feel like kicking his balls for disgracing men.
So who is the mugu?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by uwany: 2:38pm On May 27, 2010
heeheehee, vry funny
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by petebor02(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2010
as a guy just give him a call to warn him.if he doesn't stop it,then let us know next time so we can go a treat his Bleep-up.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by aktunde(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2010
@ Ladylocs,

Could it be possible that your lady did indeed give her number to the gentleman?
I don`t imagine that anyone would risk their job just so they can harass your beautiful lass. Just a thought,

Honestly, I do not care how the guy got her number, and neither do I care if she gave him or not. Other guys who I don't even know call her, and I have never given a hoot about that because I do not want to give myself any unnecessary headache because of all that. I believe in relationships, what will be will be, regardless of the close marking you give your girl or guy. So, button line, I don't care if she gave him or other guys her number. The things that amaze me are as follows;

(1) Is it not shameful for a guy working in a bank, to be flashing a 400 level student (girl)? If they must talk on the phone, who should call who? Who should flash who?

Personally, I hate flashing. i don't flash people. I even feel shameful to flash my own girl friend, and not to talk of other girls. If my gf attempts to call me, I drop her call and call her back. That is they way it should be, if you are working but dating a student.

(2) If he must snatch another man's girl, can't he just at least spend some money? Flashing is free. Then MTN "CALL ME I LOVE YOU" is also free. I expect him to know that an average girl wouldn't like to hang out with someone that stingy. Can't he just spare N7. and type "I LOVE YOU" so as to avoid the "CALL ME" part of the free text? Why would he expect her to call him? Is it pride or he is shameless?

Rather than feeling jealous or unsecured, those two scenarios disgust me and honestly the guy needs proper beating. Not for trying to snatch my girl, but for disgracing men and rubbing the name of his fellow bankers in the mud.

CONCLUSION

Well, I have told my girl to handle the guy herself or go to the bank. The only reason why I might have anything form of encounter with the guy is probably at the scene where some beatings would be organised for him if he doesn't stop his madness. Thank you all for your suggestions!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by Africanqueen2(f): 10:52pm On May 27, 2010
aktunde:

@ Ladylocs,

Honestly, I do not care how the guy got her number, and neither do I care if she gave him or not. Other guys who I don't even know call her, and I have never given a hoot about that because I do not want to give myself any unnecessary headache because of all that. I believe in relationships, what will be will be, regardless of the close marking you give your girl or guy. So, button line, I don't care if she gave him or other guys her number. The things that amaze me are as follows;

(1) Is it not shameful for a guy working in a bank, to be flashing a 400 level student (girl)? If they must talk on the phone, who should call who? Who should flash who?

Personally, I hate flashing. i don't flash people. I even feel shameful to flash my own girl friend, and not to talk of other girls. If my gf attempts to call me, I drop her call and call her back. That is they way it should be, if you are working but dating a student.

(2) If he must snatch another man's girl, can't he just at least spend some money? Flashing is free. Then MTN "CALL ME I LOVE YOU" is also free. I expect him to know that an average girl wouldn't like to hang out with someone that stingy. Can't he just spare N7. and type "I LOVE YOU" so as to avoid the "CALL ME" part of the free text? Why would he expect her to call him? Is it pride or he is shameless?

Rather than feeling jealous or unsecured, those two scenarios disgust me and honestly the guy needs proper beating. Not for trying to snatch my girl, but for disgracing men and rubbing the name of his fellow bankers in the mud.

CONCLUSION

Well, I have told my girl to handle the guy herself or go to the bank. The only reason why I might have anything form of encounter with the guy is probably at the scene where some beatings would be organised for him if he doesn't stop his madness. Thank you all for your suggestions!
Wow! Good arguement. . . U could win a debate contest.
Well spoken but dis guys are mad people. From my experience ignoring him is best, confronting him wil only add fuel to the already burning fire. . . This kind of guys are mentally deluded and will stop at nothing. . . Lets just pray in time he'll get bored. . . Thanks for believing in ur girl. . .
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 27, 2010
Rather than feeling jealous or unsecured, those two scenarios disgust me and honestly the guy needs proper beating. Not for trying to snatch my girl, [b]but for disgracing men [/b]and rubbing the name of his fellow bankers in the mud.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by aktunde(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2010
@ Stillwater

abi o
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by lizzybabe1(f): 11:39pm On May 28, 2010
Tell your girl to reply his CALL ME I LOVE YOU texts with I WON'T CALL YOU I HATE YOU. She should send it like 80 times then the bobo go know say craze pass craze.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by makajibbz(m): 5:05am On May 29, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Tell your girl to reply his CALL ME I LOVE YOU texts with I WON'T CALL YOU I HATE YOU. She should send it like 80 times then the bobo go know say craze pass craze.
lol, who wants to waste credit?
crzy pple like themself, smiley cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by aktunde(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2010
@ lizzybabe1
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by okgerald(m): 5:24am On May 30, 2010
Why should u put a guys job on the line because of ur gf ass, doesnt sond cool. You are not even sure u are marrying the babe. Who knows, she might be cheating and might be cheating as well. Just try and get close to the dude, tell him to stop disturbing ur fiancee and the freak might leave your bi**tch alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Scared Of Human Beigns? / Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? / Even Love Needs Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.