Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo (51520 Views)

72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital / Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu / Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo by ezy9: 2:30pm On May 21, 2018
Lazy youth syndrome angry
Re: Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo by Rhaspody(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2018
if I was those girls, I'd accept the money and still report the case to police. if the families protest against it, I'd tell them to get raped and come tell me if money can make them forget the experience.
Re: Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo by scarpy: 6:32pm On May 21, 2018
fecta:
The link to the video should be provided asap for investigative research grin grin
#joking ooo
what do u want to see

1 Like

Re: Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo by scarpy: 6:33pm On May 21, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
Yoruba amaka
lol
Re: Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2018
fecta:
The link to the video should be provided asap for investigative research grin grin
#joking ooo
na lie you serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.