Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) (56707 Views)

See The Handsome Cultist That Was Killed Yesterday 1st Jan- PHOTOS / Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) / Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Awka (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 6:21am On May 21, 2018
A handsome man named Dosky who is a cultist has been shot dead as cultists go rampage in Awka.It is unclear what led to the fracas that led to his shooting.

Say no to cultism!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/handsome-cultist-shot-dead-as-cultists.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by durubrian(m): 6:23am On May 21, 2018
this is an example of BAD LUCK.
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by izzou(m): 6:27am On May 21, 2018
The general public is actually in support of such rampages

Keep killing yourselves brothers grin I hope vengeance is taken on those who killed him. So we can have other heads rolling with his

One down, thousands more to go

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by neonly: 6:28am On May 21, 2018
Lazy youth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On May 21, 2018
Once person die, una go remember say ein handsome undecided

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 6:31am On May 21, 2018
Wasted life.....

1 Like

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On May 21, 2018
There is nothing handsome in a person whose heart is ugly. Charity begins at home(heart).
Next time he should complement his good looks with a good heart. I only feel for his loved ones.

You become a living dead from the day you become a cultist or an armed robber.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 6:32am On May 21, 2018
I dnt knw why dis useless people can nt go to hospital n sell or gv some of important part of dia body to dos dat nid it like blood, kidney etc

4 Likes

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by yenereal(m): 6:37am On May 21, 2018
What shall it profit a man to join cultism and lose his life?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Khd95(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2018
In this era and age people still carry cultism for head.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by TadM: 8:26am On May 21, 2018
Rip. All dreams gone as you slowly close your eyes, watching how fast you could loose blood; now you think of your mom in the minutes left and that your younger brother who you'v sworn to protect and all the promises made with your hand to your chest, saying " i would send you to school, and do all i can to make life better for you", you got cut up in the struggles of life, met people as you hustle, made bad friends who seen more to you as people driven to great directions. you followed this wagon forgeting the very fact that this vehicle only fuels on blood to its destination, as you look into the map of life.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by ifeanyi317(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2018
olanihi

1 Like

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by izsmike: 10:00am On May 21, 2018
i really don’t understand the benefits of all this cultist activities... young boys all in the name of respect and power putting their lives on the line... rubbish. But anyway I thought all cultist do nowadays is to assemble themselves together and do YAHOO o

1 Like

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by charlzcavanni101(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2018
Handsome cultist, what a caption...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by kennynelcon(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2018
angry angry angryAwka is not safe o !

Says who ??

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:00am On May 21, 2018
PurplePatch:
There is nothing handsome in a person whose heart is ugly. Charity begins at home(heart).
Next time he should complement his good looks with a good heart. I only feel for his loved ones.

You become a living dead from the day you become a cultist or an armed robber.

Exactly!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 21, 2018
New week
New bad news..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by bastien: 10:00am On May 21, 2018
Weitin concern handsome with death? Him fine na him no use him fine brain go join military cult? Monthly allowance and staff any bus wey u enter? Him brain dey pain am......
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by goldcoinhub: 10:00am On May 21, 2018
All cultists are ugly

1 Like

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:01am On May 21, 2018
stephenduru:
A handsome man named Dosky who is a cultist has been shot dead as cultists go rampage in Awka.It is unclear what led to the fracas that led to his shooting.

Say no to cultism!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/handsome-cultist-shot-dead-as-cultists.html?m=1
under 20 doing ruggedity.d mum should have used postinor on this goat.no rip for u

1 Like

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On May 21, 2018
so anybody wey yellow na handsome? com lemme show u handsome dark men where dem dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by koolcat: 10:01am On May 21, 2018
HOW E DO U NOW WEY U DANCE GALALA INSIDE AZONTO??
say no to cultism.!!!

1 Like

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by slawomir: 10:01am On May 21, 2018
izzou:
The general public is actually in support of such rampages

Keep killing yourselves brothers grin I hope vengeance is taken on those who killed him. So we can have other heads rolling with his

One down, thousands more to go
you know nothing son
an unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living
we were born to die
and death is only the beginning
we the neo black say rest in peace from Benin city to that gallant son.
we are like Hydra. we don't die. when our head is chopped off then expect an instant head as an outgrowth from different part of the body.
we control ekosodin, osasogie, edpa and all other Uniben environment.
you fucck with us then we knock your head off your neck with an ak49

guns don't kill people
people kill people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by babamadiba(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2018
If you live by the gun, u'll die by another niggas gun. If that's the case, then get a bigger one.
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:01am On May 21, 2018
I hate people with such nails undecided

1 Like

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by mctfopt: 10:01am On May 21, 2018
Too much television watchin' got me chasin' dreams
I'm a educated fool with money on my mind
Got my ten in my hand and a gleam in my eye
I'm a loc'd out gangsta, set trippin' banger
And my homies are down so don't arouse my anger

Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me?

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2018
What is so handsome about a cultist angry
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by kenzysmith: 10:02am On May 21, 2018
Wetin people dey gain for this thing self rip though
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by zeepaidinfull: 10:02am On May 21, 2018
person don die u say him handsome oya go marry ham na.. is like dem say pikin no no book u say him get fine handwriting.. na handwriting go giv ham mark? mtchww rip jare
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On May 21, 2018
RIP the evil you have done in this world is enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) / 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic / ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.