Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) (56703 Views)

See The Handsome Cultist That Was Killed Yesterday 1st Jan- PHOTOS / Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) / Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Awka (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by georgeben205(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2018
When this boys catch you for one corner then you'll know there's nothing handsome about them angry
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by onmyowncj: 10:37am On May 21, 2018
Mobile police,navy,armord vans every where,aroma,old road ,this is serious.e no concern me but it is painful to see people die over avoidable things like cultism.if say u don ves for shit people do you can be a strong man in other legit way,than die for group mistake(though I don't know the matter into to)how he wish he is given another chance.
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Kylekent59: 10:52am On May 21, 2018
Why does one join cult?

His rival should had been magnanimous to him. They didn't even pity the handsome nigga.

But they say:"the day you choose to be a cultist is the thay you choose to die".

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2018
this one hadsome?
just use his name on headline and stop giving us trash headlines
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On May 21, 2018
Zambezi men on rampage. Zambezi was dope that year..
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by wizjid69: 11:07am On May 21, 2018
durubrian:
this is an example of BAD LUCK.
No. This is an example of stupidity.
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Amadaz(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2018
That's it...
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Brinxs(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2018
PurplePatch:
There is nothing handsome in a person whose heart is ugly. Charity begins at home(heart).
Next time he should complement his good looks with a good heart. I only feel for his loved ones.

You become a living dead from the day you become a cultist or an armed robber.

no dey judge things like that.

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by donald101(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2018
Handsome? Let him go to grave and be handsome.
He is disgrace...
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by objobj: 11:21am On May 21, 2018
asha80:
when you mature you go know how far

real small pikin
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by emelda86(f): 11:26am On May 21, 2018
That's what u get when u choose to trade with the devil... Hell awaits you

These who live by the sword will surely die by the sword....

1 Like

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by difference5050: 11:33am On May 21, 2018
I hope the nairaland cultist are seeing the benefit of being a member of Cult
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by emerged01(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You mean the controlling spirt?
Yes!
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Tunagee(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2018
stephenduru:
A handsome man named Dosky who is a cultist has been shot dead as cultists go rampage in Awka.It is unclear what led to the fracas that led to his shooting.

Say no to cultism!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/handsome-cultist-shot-dead-as-cultists.html?m=1

These are spoilt rich children who their vagabond parents didn't have time to bring dem up with good moral culture other than with money. Go to hell Bastard!!
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Elviswhite0007: 11:48am On May 21, 2018
This is bad, please other Kings should take a look at Edo State and copy. Ever since the newly crown king pleased a cause on cultist killing and other stuffs believe me the state have been reborn and we are all happy. So please lets stop killing our future. I love nairaland and its people.
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2018
Chloe88:
New week New bad news..
No...New week, New good news.... what is bad about the death of a cultist
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2018
Killed like an animal
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by akiOYIBO: 12:00pm On May 21, 2018
People are even now mistaking the Ohaneze-military helicopter in Awka today to be war against cultism. Abeg which one dem be nah-IPOB abi cultism? Since morning we neva hear word for this archaic engine helicopter. Nah so IPOB sorry cultism take get power for Awka?
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Ivanlxi(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2018
izzou:
The general public is actually in support of such rampages

Keep killing yourselves brothers grin I hope vengeance is taken on those who killed him. So we can have other heads rolling with his

One down, thousands more to go

They killed 10 people yesterday in revenge I witnessed 2 in qata Junction
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 21, 2018
mrdashing10:
Once person die, una go remember say ein handsome undecided
i tire oo
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by pastie(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2018
bastien:
Weitin concern handsome with death? Him fine na him no use him fine brain go join military cult? Monthly allowance and staff any bus wey u enter? Him brain dey pain am......

Here in north, dem no born you to staff any bus, you must pay.

In most cases youu will have to beg.
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by bugidon(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2018
Na rbc be that casualty
slawomir:

you know nothing son
an unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living
we were born to die
and death is only the beginning
we the neo black say rest in peace from Benin city to that gallant son.
we are like Hydra. we don't die. when our head is chopped off then expect an instant head as an outgrowth from different part of the body.
we control ekosodin, osasogie, edpa and all other Uniben environment.
you fucck with us then we knock your head off your neck with an ak49

guns don't kill people
people kill people

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by okc4nairaland: 1:24pm On May 21, 2018
He that killed by sword shall die by sword ....... He might have killed many handsome and beautiful innocent people . my condolence to his love ones
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by purplebeing(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2018
you struggle to grasp hold of the remaining life you have left, but you're too weak, dizzy, everything seems distant, all you can hear are echoes...

you say to yourself "fvck it, I'm gone, I'm gone"...

you think of mama, who is at home pounding yam and sweating..

you think of chima, who forfeited school, just so you could go...

you think of papa...

you think of hell... its demons

sweet home, sweet clarion... is the song that sweetly fill your ears as you slip away in cold death...
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by ItzBIM(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2018
slawomir:

you know nothing son
an unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living
we were born to die
and death is only the beginning
we the neo black say rest in peace from Benin city to that gallant son.
we are like Hydra. we don't die. when our head is chopped off then expect an instant head as an outgrowth from different part of the body.
we control ekosodin, osasogie, edpa and all other Uniben environment.
you fucck with us then we knock your head off your neck with an ak49

guns don't kill people
people kill people

Keep deceiving yourself ur mates are securing their future, building up an investment portfolio, u are there looking over ur shoulder dying over meaning cause. Grow up and see the bigger picture.

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by goodybabeo1: 2:06pm On May 21, 2018
ok
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by yemoefire(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2018
this mohfos no get Joy at all at all angrythis mohfos no get Joy at all at all
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by Iampryde(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2018
correct your mindset and empower yourselves, i prefer a brotherhood of investors and billionaires, planning on how to be more wealthy and successful, the truth is violence like of this type isn't near its end, most of the youths are without jobs and the government isn't doing anything to curb such menace.
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2018
continue your cult matter in hell bro
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by guuudy87(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2018
He looks like humblesmith
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by segematico(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2018
Don't buy data online , dis people are certified scammers
Re: Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) by eberem(f): 5:27pm On May 21, 2018
Handsome my foot. Thats what you get when kill by sword. Its inevitable.

stephenduru:
A handsome man named Dosky who is a cultist has been shot dead as cultists go rampage in Awka.It is unclear what led to the fracas that led to his shooting.

Say no to cultism!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/handsome-cultist-shot-dead-as-cultists.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) / Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) / ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.