Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos (34982 Views)

Nkiru Obasi: Survivor Of Lebanon Explosion Calls For Help From Nigeria / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos by 400billionman: 8:56am On May 21, 2018
400billionman:
Little drops of water make an ocean
Small tithe small offering pastor buys Range Rover SUV. The same formula

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos by chisure: 9:29am On May 21, 2018
No wonder begging is the new career now.
Re: Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos by donqx: 9:40am On May 21, 2018
hmmm
Re: Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos by Nobody: 10:15am On May 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

what's funny in someone's misery ?

Poverty warps thinking ...she was so used to getting small hand-outs, she became a miser to herself.

She probably had a mental block spending the money she had accumulated

Life is a lottery. Poverty / Wealth in life is a strange combination of where you were born, luck and hard-work.

Some just don't have any lucky break.

I would never support begging but be thankful for what you have

so insightful and touching. thanks
Re: Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos by miqos02(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
See as oyibo people carry hand gloves dey touch the money. If na naija na their bare hands them for use. Our mentality is a game changer. RIP woman. Sad you didn't enjoy the fruits of your labour

Lebanese no be oyinbo
Re: Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos by jazinogold(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2018
1stola:

Your EnGRISH can wake the dead.
if na so...I for don become pastor, do u know how much I wud v made from tithe
Re: Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos by mechanics(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2018
Does it mean she couldn't spend the money.
Re: Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos by themanderon: 12:11pm On May 21, 2018
Those police men must be very honest gentlemen. if its here our dishonorable men in black would have cornered the money and dumped the body somewhere and will be scheming on how to get the "money in the bank" But damn! poverty mentality is a terrible disease. Even with all that money she still begged her way to death.
Re: Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos by adegeye38(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2018
Nonnyflex:
Am not surprised ooo... I stopped giving my hard earned money to beggers when I saw two beggers eating... Omo about 5 gigantic meat in each of their plates and then I have not encountered more than one obstacle in my food... Very soon "the EVANS" will start picking them cause most of them may be "potential customers" one popular one in the Benin highway has built a gigantic building,well fitted yet begging hasn't left her system... With that huge money why can't they set up an investment?
it doesnt matter, dat shouldnt stop you frim giving
Re: Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 21, 2018
mrkunlex:
A disabled beggar who lived on handouts in Lebanon died a millionaire.
Police were shocked to discover that Fatima Othman, 52, had accumulated a small fortune while begging on the streets in the capital Beirut.
Officers discovered her body in an abandoned car in the city's Barbir district and two bags containing five million LBP ($3,300) in cash.
And the frugal beggar had also stashed away 1.7 billion LBP ($1.1 million) in a savings account - which was uncovered after police found her deposit book for a local bank.
Police spokesman Joseph Musallem said Ms Othman died from a heart attack and her death was not being treated as suspicious.
But he said it was 'a big surprise' to discover that she had amassed such a fortune.
Ms Othman was unable to use her hands and feet after suffering devastating injuries during the Lebanese Civil War, locals report.
She became a local celebrity after a picture of her being fed water by a Lebanese soldier went viral online.
The soldier was praised by his commander for showing 'compassion and humanity'.
Police tracked down Ms Othman's family to the town of Ain Al-Zahab in Akkar, northern Lebanon, and they have now buried her body.
They were equally dumbstruck when they discovered how wealthy she was.

View More Photos Here: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/disabled-beggar-in-lebanon-died-a-millionaire.html

Same worldwide.
Re: Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos by Funibk: 5:54pm On May 21, 2018
for ur cheap mtn data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102. 250mb for #200, 500mb for #350, 1gb for #600, 2gb for #1200, 5gb for #2900. Thanks
Re: Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos by 01mcfadden(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2018
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lassa Fever: Minister Blames Jonathan, Says Vaccine Being Tested / Bennet Ifekandu-Omalu Honored By Xavier University For Discovering Brain Injury / New Look Of Man Who Couldn't Smile Before Due To Facial Tumour. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.