Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

How To Have A Productive Morning - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Have A Productive Morning (8374 Views)

Difference Between Busy And Productive / How To Have A Productive Day With 3 Simple Acts / 4 Easy Ways To Become More Productive & Attract Favour In Your Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have A Productive Morning by 24hoursreporter: 6:33am On May 21, 2018
It is a known fact that how you start your day determines how the rest of the day will be. In other words, the way your day begins can make or break the rest of the day. It is so painful to see people wake up in the morning without the slightest idea of what they will do through out that day. Oops! These people are always unorganized, and remain unfocused for the rest of the day.So, this article will give our readers useful tips to have a productive morning.

Furthermore, people that wake up early are healthier, happier and above all more productive. So, the first secret to have a productive morning, is to rise early.

Through out history, people who wake up early are always organized and successful in all their endeavors. Below are useful tips on how to have a productive morning.

Tips On How To Have A Productive Morning

There is nothing more interesting than the feeling you get when you have a productive morning. There is always a sense of achievement and the feeling to do even better. So, some of the tips to have a productive morning are;

Exercise

Exercise is one of the easiest ways to have a productive morning. This is due to the fact that it gives a boost of energy for the rest of the day. However, it may take a while before your body system gets used to morning exercise.

So, it is better to take it one step at a time till you are used to it. You can even start with a few minutes of stretching, pushing and squats session. It will definitely activate your body and mind through out the day.

Prepare a do list

It is always good to start your day with a well prepared do list. In other words, try and write the list of what you hope to achieve each day. It involves mapping out the day and visualizing what you will do. This will enable you to be well organized and focus through out the rest of the day.

Usually, morning is the perfect time to prepare a do list. This is because of the fact that there are little or no distractions during this time.

Have a Healthy Meal

The importance of having break fast in the morning can never be over emphasized. In fact, you will have a productive morning when you take a hearty break fast.

When you have a healthy meal in the morning, your day is already on a positive path. Furthermore, those who eat break fast early are more focused and prepared to face the rest of the day.

Spend Time With Your Family

No matter how busy you are, try and make your family the priority on the list. Since you work so hard because of them, try to dedicate part of your morning to them.

However, I know that this is close to impossible when you live in a city like Lagos Nigeria. But still try as much as possible to make time for them in the morning, it will brighten their day while making yours to be productive.

Make It A Habit

Ensure that you develop the habit of maintaining early morning routines. Especially those that will enable you to have productive morning.

As a rule, do morning exercise, prepare a do list, spend time with your family, eat healthy food and above all, repeat the routine everyday. If you can do this, there is absolute certainty that you will always have a productive morning.

Check 24hoursreporter for related posts.

8 Likes

Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by vizkiz: 7:07am On May 21, 2018
All these does not apply to a hustler in Lagos.

You wake up 4am and you are already on your way to work by 4:50 just to avoid traffic

15 Likes

Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by tunwumi: 7:08am On May 21, 2018
Thank you
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by jeeqaa7(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by Nobody: 7:11am On May 21, 2018
cheesy

Early morning sex

It places your brain in the right track for the day

10 Likes

Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by Nobody: 7:11am On May 21, 2018
Jime145:
Jj

Ripper grin grin
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by justy15: 7:12am On May 21, 2018
A good way to start a day is also reading a productive article like this. Nice one from u op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2018
grin

Looks like the definition of productive has changed.

Everybody wants to be an inspirational writer and political correct fellow at the same time.

First step to being productive in the morning is to actually have something set to do the night before, you can jug from morning to night, but without a job or something doing that your juggling will be the o ly productive thing you have done, so know what you want the night before.

Wake up healthy, most people carry a lot of sickness, that make them wake up feeling bleeped up even before the day starts, no matter how motivated you are, if you wake up not in top health, you will find it difficult achieving things.
Avoid over eating at night
Avoid foods that will make you feel bloated in the morning.
Avoid excessive Alcohol and other stimulants.
Do not expose your body to too much cold.
Limit your physical stress level.

Do not carry the negatives of the other day over.
Try to sleep with a positive mindset, watch cartoons, comedy, have quality time with family before you sleep.

Wake up and have a positive mindset................

I can go on and on but me that is typing am not in optimal condition self............... Meanwhile check my signature let's yarn.

7 Likes

Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by Nobody: 7:17am On May 21, 2018
vizkiz:

You wake up 4am and you are already on your way to work by 4:50 just to avoid traffic

tell them, all these keyboard ninjas, dont understand their local environment,they just copy every trash online and vomit on this forum.

write up on tips ought to be based on experience and research.

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by valicious1(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2018
incomplete, deceptive and atheistic list. you forgot the number one and MOST IMPORTANT early morning routine rule. "PRAYER"

how can you start your day without prayer? how could you have neglected this point eeh op

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by 24hoursreporter: 7:28am On May 21, 2018
vizkiz:

yeah, but some of them can still work.
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by 24hoursreporter: 7:29am On May 21, 2018
justy15:
A good way to start a day is also reading a productive article like this. Nice one from u op

Thanks a million bro
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by Nobody: 7:29am On May 21, 2018
Spend time with your family inside Iyana paja traffic

2 Likes

Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by 24hoursreporter: 7:32am On May 21, 2018
quentin06:

tell them, all these keyboard ninjas, dont understand their local environment,they just copy every trash online and vomit on this forum.

write up on tips ought to be based on experience and research.

So, what makes you think this is not based on experience and thorough research sire?
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by Nobody: 7:33am On May 21, 2018
And a ice cold bath
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by Nobody: 7:38am On May 21, 2018
Cool... I'll try out one of these
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by dontbothermuch: 7:40am On May 21, 2018
Thanks op
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by Premiumwriter: 7:53am On May 21, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
cheesy

Early morning sex

It places your brain in the right track for the day
I thought this was NwAmaikpe until I checked the moniker
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by femi4: 7:55am On May 21, 2018
Family wey still dey sleep
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by 24hoursreporter: 8:00am On May 21, 2018
valicious1:
incomplete, deceptive and atheistic list. you forgot the number one and MOST IMPORTANT early morning routine rule. "PRAYER"

how can you start your day without prayer? how could you have neglected this point eeh op

Hello Valicious, I am an objective writer. Prayer is not what make you productive, it is a connection with your spirituality. Not everybody is spiritual. Mind you, my first task as a writer is to write an article that is appealing to both muslims, christains, idol worshippers and atheists.

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by olowobaba10: 8:55am On May 21, 2018
24hoursreporter:

Hello Valicious, I am an objective writer. Prayer is not what make you productive, it is a connection with your spirituality. Not everybody is spiritual. Mind you, my first task as a writer is to write an article that is appealing to both muslims, christains, idol worshippers and atheists.
AND ALL THOSE SET OF PEOPLE YOU QUOTED , THEY DON'T PRAY?

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by 24hoursreporter: 9:36am On May 21, 2018
yettymuse:
Spend time with your family inside Iyana paja traffic

LOL! I understand, but I stated it there that it may be impossible if you live in a city like lagos.

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by 24hoursreporter: 9:36am On May 21, 2018
olowobaba10:
AND ALL THOSE SET OF PEOPLE YOU QUOTED , THEY DON'T PRAY?

Apologies bro, perhaps subsequent write up, i will consider that. hope you are okay now.
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by charlsecy(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2018
valicious1:
Yes, prayer is re-assuring, but are you saying non-believers, or who don't pray, cannot have a productive day? Are the most productive the most prayerful?
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by 24hoursreporter: 11:01am On May 21, 2018
charlsecy:
Yes, prayer is re-assuring, but are you saying non-believers cannot have a productive day?

The thing tire me oooo.
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by valicious1(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2018
charlsecy:
Yes, prayer is re-assuring, but are you saying non-believers, or who don't pray, cannot have a productive day? Are the most productive the most prayerful?
prayer must not be a religious engagement. a simple early morning desire, aspiration or wish might go a long way in influencing your daily activities. it might be a subconscious thing.
Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by samiboy774(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2018
Thanks Mr. Writer

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Productive Morning by Meetleader: 6:50pm On May 21, 2018
Pray

(1) (Reply)

Mass Sacking Looms At Oceanic Bank / Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? / Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.