Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) (35771 Views)

Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Samseen(m): 8:33am On May 21, 2018
"Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro"
i sense error in the commission of the transmission of the apprehensive transmitter... sorry sir
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Emperorawt(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2018
Karma is a bitch
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Paschinofino: 8:56am On May 21, 2018
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by CioAngels(f): 9:11am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
I think this is one of the reason the FG should start controlling the media. How could someone take a picture of other and paste online for the whole world to see. To me, this is high level of wickedness against the man.

Though am not in support of the officer's action especially with uniform but the people behind this wicked act should have put into consideration the negative effect of posting the picture online for the world to see.

This picture will hunt this man and his family forever.

This can lead to divorce between him and wife and also scattered his family.

This can cost him his job and hinder his promotion.

Lastly, it's a big slap on Nigeria Police.

I hope when the policeman set for return match with whomever that released his picture for the world to see the culprit won't be crying foul.
If the IGP is not sacked as a high ranking officer, why should no rank officer be sacked? His frustrations could be as a result of high officers stealing what should go to them to go and buy properties in Dubai. Go to police barracks you will appreciate their suffering courtesy those at the top. This reason could be one of his numerous problems. Whoever snapped this picture is a bloody wicked person whose own evils will be exposed.
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Tijay90(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2018
I see some people advocating for "control of media"... Those people are having brain problems. It's a good thing that these incompetent bastards whose only talents include armed robbery, intimidation & other vices are being exposed for what they are.

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by ufuosman(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2018
Disgrace
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by chuggy(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2018
Na them...See as police transform...SHAME!
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by mechanics(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2018
In that instance, his enemies can just waste his life.
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by whirlwind7(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
I think this is one of the reason the FG should start controlling the media. How could someone take a picture of other and paste online for the whole world to see. To me, this is high level of wickedness against the man.

Though am not in support of the officer's action especially with uniform but the people behind this wicked act should have put into consideration the negative effect of posting the picture online for the world to see.

This picture will hunt this man and his family forever.

This can lead to divorce between him and wife and also scattered his family.

This can cost him his job and hinder his promotion.

Lastly, it's a big slap on Nigeria Police.

I hope when the policeman set for return match with whomever that released his picture for the world to see the culprit won't be crying foul.

See talk.
He got drunk in public, while in uniform. He is a public servant.
Stop thinking in terms of repercussions, and put things in their right perspective.
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by ikbnice(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2018
Gossiplover:
OP this happened 3 years Ago. THIS IS AN OLD NEWS
I love people like you
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by themanderon: 12:50pm On May 21, 2018
A monumental disaster of unquantifiable proportion to the already battered image of the Nigerian police force. These are the type of men that kill civilians at will in the name of accidental discharge. He should be dealt with for bringing the already damaged force to disrepute.
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Felixitie(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2018
Spirit of transmission..

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by clemzo101(m): 3:39am On May 22, 2018
By the grace of God, we are chasing that crazy bald head out of aso rock, come 2019
Notmyproblem:

No mind that head slammer they are looking for excuse to gag the media because 2019 will be hot for his master in aso rock.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Night Security My Colleagues Exposing Himself Always While Sleeping / UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) / Jossy Otu: Mamador Gifts Food Hawker A Mobile Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.