Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) (35768 Views)

Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 21, 2018
There should be an agency set aside to regulate blogs, these guys are becoming a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Horus(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2018
The police officer should be fired immediately
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Baawaa(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2018
This one is Jonathan's brother grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Angy55(f): 7:15am On May 21, 2018
Ogogoro na you cause am ooo, ehhh!
See my cloth o, you don tear my cloth o eh!
Where my shoe o, you don loss my shoe oo eh!
Mama Janet e! Mama Janet eee!.

Sorry for you man, if your body system is not good for alcohol stay away from it. Taking alcohol doesn't make you a man neither will it take away your sorrows.
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by anyimontana(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
I think this is one of the reason the FG should start controlling the media. How could someone take a picture of other and paste online for the whole world to see. To me, this is high level of wickedness against the man.

Though am not in support of the officer's action especially with uniform but the people behind this wicked act should have put into consideration the negative effect of posting the picture online for the world to see.

This picture will hunt this man and his family forever.

This can lead to divorce between him and wife and also scattered his family.

This can cost him his job and hinder his promotion.

Lastly, it's a big slap on Nigeria Police.

I hope when the policeman set for return match with whomever that released his picture for the world to see the culprit won't be crying foul.
u don't have sense finally...this post don confirm my doubts

2 Likes

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 21, 2018
the picture was indeed doctored.......
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Daboomb: 7:21am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
I think this is one of the reason the FG should start controlling the media. How could someone take a picture of other and paste online for the whole world to see. To me, this is high level of wickedness against the man.

Though am not in support of the officer's action especially with uniform but the people behind this wicked act should have put into consideration the negative effect of posting the picture online for the world to see.

I hope when the policeman set for return match with whomever that released his picture for the world to see the culprit won't be crying foul.

Crass!
You are an embarrasment to civilised people, for even advocating that the Policeman come back and hunt whoever released this picture.
Now we know the real you and how people like you will behave, if put in position of authority.
You will certainly abuse your position and power.

We are not talking about just anybody here, we are talking about a "Uniformed Officer of the law"!

"To whom much is given, much is expected'.

If you decide you want to be esteemed as a Police officer, to be respected, to be in a position to judge others, to have the power to arrest others for wrong doing, at times with powers of 'life and death'... then you should know how to live above-board!

Was the alcohol forced down his throat?
Could he not get home first before getting drunk?
Could he not at least, respect himself and that "Uniform of authority" by removing it before engaging in a drunken bout?
(In saner climes, an officer must NEVER drink while on duty or with his uniform on him...he gets the boot right away!)

Now imagine, if thisone has a gun, as many of them do, drunk as he is, decides to ENFORCE THE LAW, in his drunken state?!
You see why we have so many accidental discharge and Police violence on fellow Police officers?
This sort of person, who lacks self control (a strict requirement for anyone who handles a weapon), doesnot deserve to wear any Uniform.

So, to you, the Govt should gag Nigerians just to prevent some unworthy, reckless and irresponsible officer to remian annonymous while he will turn around to harrass others for inproper behaviour?

You are certainly off your rockers, Mr. man.

5 Likes

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by jrusky(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2018
So sorry for this guy he may be under spell due to wickedness he had done in the past as police officer concern. Nothing is impossible though.

Or just the love for alcohol.

Or he might have drank transmission fluid like his boss and he was transmission transmitted transaction.
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Jabioro: 7:23am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:

His indisplined had cause him public disgrace...,blame him nt the media

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Oritzy: 7:23am On May 21, 2018
What so you expect when the man is transmitting into a transaction of transducer sorry transfusion sorry sir transmission

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by package7(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2018
Did I hear you well this is not a gallant officer rather call it galala orbitcer how market?
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 21, 2018
grin
@ Op,please remove gallant from this write-up.
There is nothing gallant about a drunk police officer on duty.
Whate a shame!!!
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by eleko1: 7:26am On May 21, 2018
undecided outdated pic
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by fluffylarose: 7:26am On May 21, 2018
Very sad. The height of cross irresponsibility.
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Notmyproblem: 7:26am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:

Head slammer you think the media is like your women that you gag and have 100 per control over? Please if your want a place where the media is 100 per gagged you can quietly relocate to one of your head slammer nations in the middle East.

Leave those of us that want to live in a secular society to enjoy our freedom of speech and allow our media free reign within the confine of ethical reporting.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by clemzo101(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2018
Sharap dere. This is the best way to flush idiots like himself out of the force. Dis one too will carry gun and stand on the road
madridguy:

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Notmyproblem: 7:31am On May 21, 2018
clemzo101:
Sharap dere. This is the best way to flush idiots like himself out of the force. Dis one too will carry gun and stand on the road

No mind that head slammer they are looking for excuse to gag the media because 2019 will be hot for his master in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by HoodBillionaire: 7:36am On May 21, 2018
forget the matter
before
and
after

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:

If he'd taken time to take off the uniform.... Then, we wouldn't be here. He abused the uniform by getting intoxicated in it. An officer of the law, who has the job of protecting the civilians, getting drunk? What do we do if he even turns and become harmful to the civilians he is supposed to be protecting.
Self control is necessary to survival.
Let him be used as a space goat to the rest.
This is an era of democracy, media democracy and freedom of expression. Abeg let nigeria be healed from within.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Jamiubond009(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
Nigeria problem start from the police personnel

Pls I need material for this topic
AN EXAMINATION OF THE EFFECT OF ABANDONED PROPERTY ON RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOODS
If you can help pls contact me through the number on my profile
add me on whatsapp 08069603161. I might have something for you
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by IME1: 7:45am On May 21, 2018
Na dismissal straight
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by ariesbull: 7:46am On May 21, 2018
Just negodu
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by cytell56: 7:49am On May 21, 2018
stephenduru:
A gallant police officer has disgraced himself after getting drunk.According to report,he started misbehaving after taking Ogogoro.

See reactions from Nigerians below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/gallant-nigerian-police-officergets.html?m=1

Wine is a mocker!!!
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by room089: 7:58am On May 21, 2018
I don't blame whom ever that released the video, I am in total support of it. It is high time we began to control our excesses and begin to weed off the misfits in our agencies.

Those condemning the release of the video are our problems in this country. They are hypocrites and always very sentimental in foolish directions!

They care to protect the already damaged image of a drunken police officer but they fail to consider what would have happened to innocent civilians should a gun enters into this man's hand in this state.

The video might be a slap on the police force, it should also serve as a wake up for them.

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by ekmike(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2018
This is not uncommom among the men in his profession, even a 12 year old knows this.
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Fresky232: 8:13am On May 21, 2018
The fact that he is on t-shirt means he is off duty and can enjoy himself... there is no crime to that.

Also, I don't see any arms or police insignia on him.

I just believe that some aggrieved persons are just bent on transmitting the transmitters

God bless the Nigeria Police
#englishnodeyfightcrime
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by Rubbiish(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by kennykg(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2018
More than 60℅ of Nigerian mobile police are always high on one substance or the other while on duty/ in uniform.
This always has an effect on their decision making and reactions on/ off duty , its also has a physiological effect which grow during time .
You don't believe me right ? CAREFULLY watch random police officers for a week and you would understand what I mean. That's why you have so much happy trigger police men, bullying , illegal extortion ,illegal arrest , battring of civilians and so on.
So before you blame the person recording and uploading the video ask yourself
1. Is this a proper conduct of a police officer ?

2. If he was armed what would be his next action putting in mind accidental / incidental discharge which leads to untimely death , disability of innocent victims
Among other horrible things .

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by soliddust2020: 8:27am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:

He has to be exposed and he is a danger to others. You obviously have never encountered a drunk police officer with arms, if you do you won't type this rubbish. Any police officer drinking on duty deserved to be exposed like this and dismissed from the force.

https://guardian.ng/news/lagos-lawyer-loses-eye-in-another-police-brutality

http://dailypost.ng/2014/04/19/policeman-assaults-two-ladies-fish-lagos-photos-video

https://www.nairaland.com/2825443/lagos-policeman-kills-twin-brothers

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by zoedew: 8:28am On May 21, 2018
Helplessly inebriated!
Re: Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) by lexy2014: 8:29am On May 21, 2018
stephenduru:
A gallant police officer has disgraced himself after getting drunk.According to report,he started misbehaving after taking Ogogoro.

See reactions from Nigerians below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/gallant-nigerian-police-officer-gets.html?m=1
transmission... I mean confusion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Night Security My Colleagues Exposing Himself Always While Sleeping / UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) / Jossy Otu: Mamador Gifts Food Hawker A Mobile Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.