Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) (34564 Views)

Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by sisisioge: 7:43am On May 21, 2018
Newpride:
grin

[b]Yusuf would be charged to court for knocking off a tooth from his Oga's mouth

But his Oga will not be charged to court for withholding his salary

grin

Yes that’s how it shld be.....
Next time he won’t take law into his hands ..

grin grin grin grin grin

He knocked seven out and probably caused some yet to be seen damages too. Good for the slave driver...his mouth will never remain the same again.

As for the vexed man...the court will surely show some clemency. He's got to get punished just to show that we aren't salvages. He should have lodged a formal complaint about the moraforker boss grin although I secretly love the teeth-out tongue

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Tanktink: 7:45am On May 21, 2018
Now you see injustice in our own very country to a citizen, I have never seen any nation that place her citizens after a foreigner.

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by isaacsegun(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2018
they should just free the man abeg. we were not respected in our own country by foreigners and even if we go out to their country we are been subjected to the same treatment.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by izzou(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
i rem one time wey one chinese boss for lagos
give him worker better back kick
today dah worker still paralysed

grin grin grin
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by equalgarden(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2018
Where's all this lazy lawyers? ?? This is a profitable case here
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by crafteck(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2018
Drilled his teeth to tranmit them out in transition, malams wey if u. No do dem anything sef, den dey cutbu, u con go do am something, Indian man owns Bolaji drilling company... Lol
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by espn(m): 7:47am On May 21, 2018
OMO AKIN....SON of a WARRIOR...not paying someone after working tirelessly for you...is worse than violence...that is wickedness of the highest order..mnice 1 Yusuf...next time go for his scrotum...

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 7:47am On May 21, 2018
This guy should be rewarded, not prosecuted.

But no one should try this with the Chinese o.

Those sneaky little bastards all know Kung Fu.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Horus(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2018
The Lebanese community in Nigeria has a longstanding history of dark and illegal business in Nigeria (illegal trade, drug smugling, etc, ).
I think it's fundamentally important to cross-examine comprehensively Lebanese activities in the country. The Lebaneses get an official job to cover up dubious activities. Time is ripe to shed light on them before Nigeria finds itself unknowingly and unwillingly sponsoring terrorist activities and becomes disgraced internationally.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Codeman01(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2018
That's the fate Nigerians suffers in the hands of foreigners at work, Indian, Lebanese are after profit maximization irrespective of staff welfarism.........

I can connect to the pain I suffered before resigning from my last employer, common Tunisia man named Fekih Mammud kept suffering guys because of fair salary structure that doesn't worth dying for, working for 24hrs every blessed day and people are suffering and smiling,...

Seriously FG need to checkmate this foreign investors else, Nigerians are still modern slave in the fatherland

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by package7(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2018
I need this guy twitter handle....the lad will be useful come 2019

Some politicians need to be knock out from their constituents to police custody grin
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 7:55am On May 21, 2018
Commendable ... Efcc over to you.... fresh work to handle...
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by micflo28(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2018
Useless country. They should free that guy joor. Owing salaries is a crime, its same as stealing. They should charge the Indian for theft

2 Likes

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by juddywizard: 8:04am On May 21, 2018
Broda yussuf grin grin grin

Ma nigga ma nigga
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by isybeke(f): 8:05am On May 21, 2018
I commend yusuf for dat, good for d Indian boss.... there own is too much

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by SYBLmon: 8:08am On May 21, 2018
Glad we all can agree on a single thing here on NL.
As for the Indian man, Good luck explaining to your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On May 21, 2018
We treat foreigners as gods, even Indians of yesterday, Chinco, Philippines etc. Work for these Asians to your peril, they can beat, insult and hardly pay well.

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2018
This is the kind Nigerians should rally round to get freed and give money to .

But then he's not on bbnaija fooling around

Dead country

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by kingreign(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2018
Newpride:
grin

[b]Yusuf would be charged to court for knocking off a tooth from his Oga's mouth

grin

Yes that’s how it shld be.....
Next time he won’t take law into his hands ..

Idiot spotted. May your sweat and hard work not be rewarded and May you be denied getting your wages angry
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Happychildlove(f): 8:30am On May 21, 2018
He used frustration to knock out d teeth
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by weyreypey: 8:33am On May 21, 2018
Happychildlove:
He used frustration to knock out d teeth
Lmao
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by weyreypey: 8:34am On May 21, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

He knocked seven out and probably caused some yet to be seen damages too. Good for the slave driver...his mouth will never remain the same again.

As for the vexed man...the court will surely show some clemency. He's got to get punished just to show that we aren't salvages. He should have lodged a formal complaint about the moraforker boss grin although I secretly love the teeth-out tongue
Teethocracy
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by solidmyk(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2018
This yusuf guy is not a lazy youth unlike yusuf buhari.

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by fakati(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2018
izzou:
grin

Yusuf would be charged to court for knocking off a tooth from his Oga's mouth

grin
That is Nigeria
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by alyarmouk(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2018
If I was to be the Judge in this case, the guy no go spend even 1 day 4 detention.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by prityego: 8:52am On May 21, 2018
Well deserved, www.schoolcrayon.com
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Newpride(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2018
Idiot spotted. May your sweat and hard work not be rewarded and May you be denied getting your wages >:

Mumu, ignorance won’t kill u.

Don’t take law into ur hand, the ignorance or excuses of I don’t know or he is owing me 10years salaries is not welcome in the court of law.
If anyone has done u something wrong, report to the police instead of taking the law into ur hand.

If u fall victim of those who take law into their hands, don’t blame IG or Buhari
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Jackipapa: 9:09am On May 21, 2018
An hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2018
Correct guy.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 21, 2018
Nigerian wives are like these Indians and Chinese. They use these less privilege maids, they won’t pay them under the guise of “you live under my roof and eat my food”. Wicked women everywhere.
That is how my wife treat these people. Wicked useless woman. I pray that harm will never come to my children because of her stupidity. Will soon file for a divorce. Wicked monster!!!
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Juliusdking(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2018
I like dis
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by saibop(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2018
Gistformant:
grin

SEE PHOTO OF THE BOSS TEETH KOCK OFF HERE>>> http://www.gistmore.com/worker-knocks-off-indian-boss-7-teeth-unpaid-salary
Don't view it. He is a liar. Why would lie just to make people they your stupid site.
THE PIC IS NOT THERE.
This is not your first time of doing this �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train / Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) / 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.