Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) (34565 Views)

Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Sarah20A(f): 9:15am On May 21, 2018
Nigeria leaders are stupid,wicked,heartless beast who doesn't care for the well being of their people embarassedeven this stupid dirty Indian,Lebanon,Arab people who I can't even stand their mouth odour now have the guts and opportunities to show their fake supremacy to the poor masses of this once great nation embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by davit: 9:17am On May 21, 2018
If you have ever worked for these so called foreigners, you would praise this guy for a job well done. How I wish he could get a good lawyer to help him out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 9:30am On May 21, 2018
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

Ismail Yusuf, a 23-year-old worker, has attacked and knocked out the teeth of his boss with a hammer, over unpaid salary. .
Punchng reported that the suspect admitted to knocking out seven teeth from Sattish Kasara, an Indian national and manager of Bolaji Drilling Company in Minna, Niger State. .
It was gathered that Kasara allegedly withheld Yusuf’s wages because he learnt that the worker planned to travel to Bauchi State to see his parents and feared he might not return to work. .
Yusuf told Punchng that he promised to return to work within one week, adding that Kasara refused to pay him his salaries. .
“I was begging him to pay my salaries to facilitate my journey to Bauchi, he didn’t even listen or give me audience; then the next day, I went to his house, forced his door open and inflicted injuries on his head with a hammer. I knocked out seven of his teeth as a result,” he said. .
He added that he had worked with Kasara for over five years during which he had not visited his parents. “I have worked with this man for over five years without seeing my parents; it hurts me a lot and I cannot bear it any longer. I am not asking for his favour; all I’m asking for is my salary,” he stated. .
Yusuf accused foreign company owners of maltreating Nigerians, saying, “I don’t know why they don’t treat Nigerians well and the FG is keeping quiet over it. How can I work for a foreigner in my own country at the end of the month he will not pay; can that happen in their own country,” he queried. .
The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said that police operatives recovered a hammer and a pipe from Yusuf, adding that he would be charged to court after investigation.

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/worker-knocks-off-indian-boss-7-teeth-unpaid-salary
You have done well Yusuf and you are right by saying the government cares less of what the fake white colours are doing to Nigerians because our managers are using the ordinary Nigerians as collaterals to get ill money from Koreans. You are right that Nigerians cannot do in their country what they do here with fake or no papers at all, yet, they are the lords of evils. May our law activists stand by you Yusuf. May your mother's head fight those that humiliates you Yusuf. May the judge that will punish you be punished with equal judgement.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Auxtin85(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2018
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

Ismail Yusuf, a 23-year-old worker, has attacked and knocked out the teeth of his boss with a hammer, over unpaid salary. .
Punchng reported that the suspect admitted to knocking out seven teeth from Sattish Kasara, an Indian national and manager of Bolaji Drilling Company in Minna, Niger State. .
It was gathered that Kasara allegedly withheld Yusuf’s wages because he learnt that the worker planned to travel to Bauchi State to see his parents and feared he might not return to work. .
Yusuf told Punchng that he promised to return to work within one week, adding that Kasara refused to pay him his salaries. .
“I was begging him to pay my salaries to facilitate my journey to Bauchi, he didn’t even listen or give me audience; then the next day, I went to his house, forced his door open and inflicted injuries on his head with a hammer. I knocked out seven of his teeth as a result,” he said. .
He added that he had worked with Kasara for over five years during which he had not visited his parents. “I have worked with this man for over five years without seeing my parents; it hurts me a lot and I cannot bear it any longer. I am not asking for his favour; all I’m asking for is my salary,” he stated. .
Yusuf accused foreign company owners of maltreating Nigerians, saying, “I don’t know why they don’t treat Nigerians well and the FG is keeping quiet over it. How can I work for a foreigner in my own country at the end of the month he will not pay; can that happen in their own country,” he queried. .
The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said that police operatives recovered a hammer and a pipe from Yusuf, adding that he would be charged to court after investigation.

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/worker-knocks-off-indian-boss-7-teeth-unpaid-salary

These idi_ots treats foreigners in their country like trash, if an India man is to Rs. 10000/- as rent for a house, a foreigner will pay Rs. 20000/- as rent for the same house. That's how wicked these people are. Serves him right, the day any of these Indians falls into my trap... Hmm. You extra for everything as a foreigner in India.

2 Likes

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by fluffylarose: 9:39am On May 21, 2018
na wah ohh. All these "ogas" and how they treat their staff.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 9:45am On May 21, 2018
Nigerian government, because of their DNA in bribe taken have sold the Nigerian masses to Indians, Lebanese and Chinese. Very soon, the Nigerian government will hand over Nigerian to Indians and Chinese through loans in pretence they are joining hands to develop Nigeria. They to Nigeria to live likes kings and queens with no education, they boss over graduates of Nigeria. The likes of Japanese are not dirty and don't give bribe so Nigeria will not deal with sane country like Japan. Shameless empty, corrupt and stealing Nigerian leaders. May there be lawyers to stand by Yusuf.

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by FlameZee(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2018
#FREEYUSUF, let's spread this please.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2018
Naija gov't sef wey neva pay salary
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2018
Newpride:
grin
Yusuf would be charged to court for knocking off a tooth from his Oga's mouth

"But his Oga will not be charged to court for withholding his salary"

Yes that’s how it shld be.....
Next time he won’t take law into his hands ..

Yeah, he will to come to your house to lodge a complaint. Like there was anything he could do differently than to forget the money and walk away which he didn't see as an option.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by sheriffman(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2018
This guy deserves to be absorbed into the NLC in whatever capacity they can find him useful.He is a hero,enough of these nonsense by foreigners in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Newpride(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2018
Yeah, he will to come to your house to lodge a complaint. Like there was anything he could do differently than to forget the money and walk away which he didn't see as an option.

If not for the fact that people know there’s law that will catch up on them if they handle issues themselves, there’s that possibility ur likes won’t be alive today. because in one way or the other you must have done something wrong to others with which they too can do justice to u themselves the way that guy did to his boss.
It’s either u are reported or they let go.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2018
Yusuf deserve accolade, man go dey he country dey suffer. Such thing can not happen in India. Make dem free yusuf den pay am he money
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by reliablenenge1: 10:36am On May 21, 2018
Charge to court for doing what, how can a foreigner refused paying Mr Yusuf his salary for no reason in his country. This is how our government enslaved us in our own country.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2018
I dont blame the indian only blame the government who prefer those foreigners over their own citizens
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2018
MIPNIG:
Nigerian wives are like these Indians and Chinese. They use these less privilege maids, they won’t pay them under the guise of “you live under my roof and eat my food”. Wicked women everywhere.
That is how my wife treat these people. Wicked useless woman. I pray that harm will never come to my children because of her stupidity. Will soon file for a divorce. Wicked monster!!!

Na this issue alone go make you file for divorce? Simply monitor her activities with the maid and talk sense into her privately. Show her reasons to be good and the law of karma.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by chuggy(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2018
kaen1317:
Good job. Na Lebanese remain
Chinese too

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by yemolz: 11:05am On May 21, 2018
I think Yusuf is going to a hero in the organisation, if he does not loss his job. The Indian guy could have been doing it to other guys in the company before he was molested.

The Indian mouth pictures would have made this more exciting

1 Like

Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by gabe1234(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2018
my boss deserves this I swear
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Kelvin1971(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2018
E for kill am Indian very stupid people cheap labor no rest idiot I hate Indian they use you pay you cheap. E for kill am
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by emezuo17: 11:34am On May 21, 2018
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

. Iam not a violent person, but I must confess, Yusuf is a great Nigerian, who I wish I can see him, he needs a special award from all well meaning Nigerians. Thumbs up my Yusuf my guy
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by AlutaCIMO: 11:41am On May 21, 2018
I think Nigeria should be more vulnerable to her citizens than others, well I must say that Yusuf dues not deserve to be prosecuted on any trial unless Nigeria want to show us that owing salary is there hubby and its not a crime in there country. please Oga India manage that.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by 2016v2017: 12:13pm On May 21, 2018
izzou:
grin

Yusuf would be charged to court for knocking off a tooth from his Oga's mouth

But his Oga will not be charged to court for withholding his salary

grin
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by anyicash(m): 12:48pm On May 21, 2018
I don't blame Yusuf neither do i blame the Indians...i can only blame the country who cares less about the citizenry.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by RillJ(m): 12:50pm On May 21, 2018
Aregbesola, Bello and Co should be kiaful. It may take more than the 32 to assuage some civil servants.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2018
he should have knocked everything out and damaged his nose too
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by themanderon: 1:00pm On May 21, 2018
A shithole country where the government has sold its citizens to foreigners in the name of foreign investments. They can do anything cos they know our useless government have got their backs smh.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 21, 2018
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

Abeg let dem release this innocent boy n arrest his boss who is owing him for almost 1 year
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Heshei: 9:44pm On May 21, 2018
saibop:

Don't view it. He is a liar. Why would lie just to make people they your stupid site.
THE PIC IS NOT THERE.
This is not your first time of doing this �

Very soon everything he/she post would be seen as lie and would start to loose relevance.
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by billyG(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2018
ooo!I came here to see an indian with a mouthful of broken teeth angry angry angry angry
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Humanity123: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
Newpride:
grin

[b]Yusuf would be charged to court for knocking off a tooth from his Oga's mouth

But his Oga will not be charged to court for withholding his salary

grin

Yes that’s how it shld be.....
Next time he won’t take law into his hands ..
God punish you for what you say............yusuf weldon jor India man your father
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by zolajpower: 4:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Somebody should give that guy a chilled zobo for the job well done.
These indians can use our ppl like say dem no be human. I remember working for one many yrs ago in a plastic making factory.

Workers were exposed to awful working condition. No water to bath as we had to rely on the water used in cooling machineries which used to be lil bit hot to bath

No cooling fans in the factory, the heat go dey remind you of hell fire.
You're not allowed to hand over your machine to Packers to take a short nap or to use the toilet till you meet your target for the day and even surpass your taget sef as long as your shift is not over yet.

You're not allowed to complain or else you'll have your salary of just 18k deducted grin grin

Indians go make you see Lebanese as saint grin grin

Vijay your fada!!
Hmm......and I'm sure this Vjay is a rapist going by his name . grin shocked
Re: Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yusuf made a big mistake by not killing the Indian man, he should have used that hammer to dismantle and scatter the man's brains all over the floor then take his money and any other valuables and flee the scene. If he had done that the man would not be alive to report him to the police so therefore no one will know it was him that killed the man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) / 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun / House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.