Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,242 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

“you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) (53992 Views)

Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Yinxies(f): 9:05pm On May 21, 2018
Lol grin
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by meobizy(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2018
She truly is shapeless. Naija women, I don't understand, they find it easier loading their bellies with akpu and amala than doing sit-ups every other day. See who Kemen was training every night didn't give herself brain to continue after the house.
Even Bisola has gotten shapeless too. It's only the fact she's not fat as Uriel that people haven't noticed.

3 Likes

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by hardywaltz(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2018
jaxxy:

They can give advice without being malicious. Its not rite
I totally agree
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by mimicue(f): 9:15pm On May 21, 2018
Truth be told , Uriel doesn’t dress for her body. She dresses as if she’s on the slim side when she’s far from it , all this typr of cloth doesn’t fit her . If she can just learn to flaunt her curves in the right way she will look better

2 Likes

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:
So Linda Ikeji, Naija's Numero Uno feminist, says her greatest achievement in life is "gettin' pregnant"?

Not her wealth, not her career as always advertised, not her health, not her business...

Pregnancy.

Asin gettin' inseminated by a man.

Man

Our God will always fight for us... grin
I been thinking. It amazes me. Anything that trends, we swallow without chewing.
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Nebes: 9:24pm On May 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
She get big Ikpu. That's the reason

How did ikpu enter this talk naaa
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by SirBunky85(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2018
punisha:

Look closely...
It's actually 2bags and jara.
chai,so pmb was actually correct with his description of the youth
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2018
HMMM I NOR FIT TALK OOO
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by JhyMedex: 9:56pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:
So Linda Ikeji, Naija's Numero Uno feminist, says her greatest achievement in life is "gettin' pregnant"?

Not her wealth, not her career as always advertised, not her health, not her business...

Pregnancy.

Man

Lol..
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Pregnancy.

Man

Our God is a great God. The daughters of Chimamanda are getting demystified. After spoiling the career of many young women, they'll jump into the next available relationship .
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by lereinter(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Pregnancy.

Man

artificial insemination
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by smith666999(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2018
what a mumu post...
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Neyohhh(m): 12:05am On May 22, 2018
IamD18:

The only thing that can reset their brain is age grin

Nothing else.
hmmm Age..... cos then reality will surely set in for there confuse life
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:56am On May 22, 2018
ShyCypher:

Very confused.

First was the feminist caught givin' an old man head now this.

Nigerian women have always been confused my brother. Dem no know wetin dem want.
Na follow-follow go kill dem.
abeg who de give head Biko?
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by abiolamitodun(m): 4:12am On May 22, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
Am still trying to figure out the fire back grin
arswear
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:14am On May 22, 2018
lereinter:

artificial insemination

So who's she gettin' married to?
The test tube?
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by kolawoleibukun2: 5:53am On May 22, 2018
My dear abeg leave Linda Ikeji alone. be a man and fight for your generations. She has made it and she is an exemplary to many of us
ShyCypher:

Pregnancy.

Man

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by jay4rhyme: 8:38am On May 22, 2018
Really? How is uriel shapeless? I am not understanding
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Snow02: 8:51am On May 22, 2018
urinal in shambles
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 22, 2018
Lmao that wicket fellow said her Jean looks like what contractors who built the Eko hotel wore back then in the 80s grin grin

that dude no go make heaven oo
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by musa7m(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2018
ShyCypher:

Pregnancy.

Man

pregnant without marriage ? abi she do secret wedding? she is now babe mama
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by Gidoka(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2018
ShyCypher:

Pregnancy.

Man

you be werey aswear grin grin
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by deebrownneymar: 11:05am On May 22, 2018
Another dumb post on NL
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:46am On May 22, 2018
IamD18:

The only thing that can reset their brain is age grin

Nothing else.

So you too can “troll”? embarassed
Always taking words out of context as a result of your LOW IQ and CONGENITAL DEVELOMENTAL LAG? embarassed

If you don’t know the meaning of feminism, age can never reset your own brain cells lai lai.
Lemme help you, thank me later. wink

Feminists are not man-haters, allergic to men or semen. A man only plays a small part in a feminist’s world. wink

Feminists have SEX, get pregnant and raise families ON THEIR OWN TERMS! The man is not the beginning or end of a feminist’s world. . . . Only a means to a higher end. kiss

FEMINISTS ARE BREAD WINNERS AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS WITH OR WITHOUT MEN IN THEIR LIVES!

Being inseminated in or out of wedlock is a personal choice.

A personal choice for women is feminism.

Now repent and sin no more! kiss

*next time keep your leprous fingers off my posts*

1 Like

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:53am On May 22, 2018
Dupiipost. kiss
*edited*
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by donstan18: 12:04pm On May 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

So you too can “troll”? embarassed
Always taking words out of context as a result of your LOW IQ and CONGENITAL DEVELOMENTAL LAG? embarassed

If you don’t know the meaning of feminism, age can never reset your own brain cells lai lai.
Lemme help you, thank me later. wink

Feminists are not man-haters, allergic to men or semen. A man only plays a small part in a feminist’s world. wink

Feminists have SEX, get pregnant and raise families ON THEIR OWN TERMS! The man is not the beginning or end of a feminist’s world. . . . Only a means to a higher end. kiss

FEMINISTS ARE BREAD WINNERS AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS WITH OR WITHOUT MEN IN THEIR LIVES!

Being inseminated in or out of wedlock is a personal choice.

A personal choice for women is feminism.

Now repent and sin no more! kiss

*next time keep your leprous fingers off my posts*

Are you a feminist ?
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:15pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

Are you a feminist ?

Proudly YES! kiss
A man can only be a A SMALL part in my BIG world. cool
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by donstan18: 12:17pm On May 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Proudly YES! kiss

KanwuliaExtra is a proud and intelligent feminist who's brave enough to admit.

Explain that statement.
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:18pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

Explain that statement.

I already did. cool
All about CHOICE.
* this thread is not about feminism *
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by donstan18: 12:21pm On May 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I already did. cool

You know nothing.

I didn't ask for explanation of feminism, I asked for explanation of the statement below.

Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:27pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

You know nothing.

I didn't ask for explanation of feminism, I asked for explanation of the statement below.

If I know nothing and you KNOW IT ALL, why bother to ask questions from anyone? wink
Don’t waste your time engaging “the ignorants” like moi ke! wink

* back to topic. . . . i have no contribution to this thread. not a bbn fanatic or lunatic *

exits thread thru this end>>>>>>>>
Re: “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) by donstan18: 12:28pm On May 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

If I know nothing and you KNOW IT ALL, why bother to ask questions from anyone? wink
Don’t waste your time engaging “the ignorants” like moi ke! wink

Smh.

Not surprised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Yemi Alade And Smiles Beckwith Enjoy 'Hot Air Balloon' Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.