Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) (44582 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Witnes: 10:08pm On May 21, 2018
Techno with their wahala don come again
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by youngbabaj(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2018
I never get work
so no need to know the price
guys if u wanna sow seed in my life, abeg sow ooo na still itel1407 I dey use the battery na 20min

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2018
Daviddson:
If it's N12,000, then it's worth the price.

Na u be pricing.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 21, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
2GB RAM/16GB ROM and a 1.3GHz processor for heavy users?

Basically a Techno L8 with Android Oreo 8.1
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by piagetskinner(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2018
another stupid crappy fone
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by tafat: 11:31pm On May 21, 2018
Witnes:
Techno with their wahala don come again
which wahala tecno get? The device is a good one, isn't it?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by sprints1: 12:54am On May 22, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
Has almost the same spec as tecno L9 plus.
L7 bro not L9
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by sureinfo: 1:20am On May 22, 2018
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Nobody: 2:20am On May 22, 2018
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by michealewela: 7:14am On May 22, 2018
Dharniel:
nwannem, How muchh?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by psoul12: 7:41am On May 22, 2018
Don't tell me this was what tecno was up too?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Rubiesangel: 7:47am On May 22, 2018
leovictory:
Another sub-standard product again....

That reminds me Tecno and product lunch is 5&6,they don't space their product it like they always launch a device every 2 hrs.
Go ask Samsung,Apple,Lenovo,Nokia,HTC,Vivo,Xiomi etc they will tell u quality matters more than numbers.
The most annoying part is they are more likely the same, they only change the casing.

Let me be going before their agent start yapping.. tongue tongue tongue
you should learn about the product before you castigate it. Have you used it before? Too fast to jump the gun. If they release phone every minute, how's that your concern? Beat it man
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by shiftback: 8:06am On May 22, 2018
when was this launched? nice looking and massive battery. The price will make this a winner
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Ejadike(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2018
I like the look of it. BTW, how much is this device?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by shiftback: 8:11am On May 22, 2018
princetom1:

5000 mah with mtk 6580 is nt even as good with the lowest of Qualcomm chip with 3000mah... Tecno using Nigeria since time immemorial
but the mtk 6580 Is a power efficient chip too.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Abdstrakt(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2018
This has entry level written on it. wont mind having it.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Witnes: 8:18am On May 22, 2018
tafat:
which wahala tecno get? The device is a good one, isn't it?
Keep repeating d same thing in different forms. This is more of L9 in another design. It took big companies much more time to release new phones but tecno company, ha! almost every month new phone
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Abdstrakt(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2018
michealewela:

How sure are you? This doesn't look like a 45k device. For that price I'd rather cop the camon cm
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Abdstrakt(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2018
Witnes:

Keep repeating d same thing in different forms. This is more of L9 in another design. It took big companies much more time to release new phones but tecno company, ha! almost every month new phone
xiaomi is one of the biggest companies around but Tecno is learning wen it comes to frequency of releasing phones. Xiaomi releas phones every time lei jun coughs
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by princetom1(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2018
shiftback:

but the mtk 6580 Is a power efficient chip too.

Shift, lemme faint, that chip is a disaster... Fibonacci2526 u hear something?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by princetom1(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2018
Abdstrakt:

xiaomi is one of the biggest companies around but Tecno is learning wen it comes to frequency of releasing phones. Xiaomi releas phones every time lei jun coughs

In different part of the world, for different market... Eg, India, Indonesia, China... They all have their own launch event differently, it might be same or different
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Rubiesangel: 8:58am On May 22, 2018
5000MAH? That's a bulldozer. Pesin go press phone taya.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by fibonacci2526: 9:03am On May 22, 2018
princetom1:

Shift, lemme faint, that chip is a disaster... Fibonacci2526 u hear something?

Oh God!!
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by bibe(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2018
benjsniper33:
Stop bashing Tecno they are doing their very best to bring luxury to poor people.

Anyways, ladies and Gentlemen. Allow me to assist you in ordering any item from Amazon.com at a mouthwatering rate of N300/$. Pls exercise no worries about item shipment and delivery. Dm for more info..

How do we operate :

1. Think of any item you wanna buy, or is there anything you wanna buy from the USA? (anything at all you can find on amazon)

2. Visit amazon.com to search for your choice of goods or item.

3. Pick the goods of your choice

4.Contact me and paste the weblink that has the goods you want to order on our portal or platform.

5. We'll order for you, handle the shipping and deliver at your doorstep.

#300/$1 sounds too good to be true though...
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Rubiesangel: 9:04am On May 22, 2018
Freelancerx:
Haven't seen or heard about this. And it sounds french even. Fingers crossed
time to learn French. With 5000MAH, there's plenty of time to learn new French words.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Rubiesangel: 9:12am On May 22, 2018
So Tecno is saying that the battery of this new device can last 4days under heavy usage. I dey press phone o! In fact, I press phone for a living. Lol. It's a good deal.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Norman4real(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2018
Asides from the phantom series, tecno phones never look like they do in promotional images
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by michealewela: 9:37am On May 22, 2018
Abdstrakt:

How sure are you? This doesn't look like a 45k device. For that price I'd rather cop the camon cm
My friend bought it yesterday..
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by benjsniper33: 10:03am On May 22, 2018
bibe:

#300/$1 sounds too good to be true though...

It's a working offer.
If your item on amazon costs $250 ,I'll chekout for you at #300/$.
If you want to ship the item to an address in the usa, that will be done.
If you want to ship the item to Nigeria, then additional shipping costs applies.

Pls don't hesitate to make more inquiries. Thanks
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by sunisonflex29(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2018
ronaldbecky:
..hmmm oputa james..no b imsu u dey skol abi u change to poly
sorry..am another person.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by sulasa07(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2018
Colb461:
BT d battery capacity is top notch..5000MAH wow
5000mah top notch,guy why?When there are lots of phones with higher capacity like 8000mah and above,besides 5000mah battery that cannot play game for 6-7hours,is that for heavy users?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X / See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.