Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

#PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) (5033 Views)

North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt / Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again / Ajaokuta Roars To Life After 40 Years Pics...pmb At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2018
PMB AT WORK. 2ND NIGER BRIDGE ROARS TO LIFE

PIX ONE: A view of the ongoing construction work on 2nd Niger Bridge. INSET:Hon. Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN (right), Director Highways, Construction and Rehabilitation, Engr. Yemi Oguntominiyi (2nd left), Project Manager , Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, Engr. Patrick Harmer(left) and others during the Hon. Minister's inspection tour of the ongoing construction work on 2nd Niger Bridge in Anambra and Delta States on Day Three of his inspection tour of Federal Government Infrastructure Projects in the South East Zone of the country on Thursday 17th, May 2018.

1 Like

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 21, 2018
FTC.
Why now? 2019!

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by three: 12:14pm On May 21, 2018
Roar to where

Abi na typo? Maybe na Gerhard Rohr

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2018
Kudos to PMB? grin

4 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 21, 2018
Please ibos who reside in this place can you confirm they are working ?

APAc is notorious for shameless propaganda so I take this with a pinch of salt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by docadams: 12:32pm On May 21, 2018
Lakeside79:

Hello, Hello! We are in 2018 not 2014. C-I-C is PMB not GEJ. I learnt reconstruction of Onitsha to PH Road via Enugu almost finished. Please confirm. Roger!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by izombie(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2018
Buhari that hasn't even started and completed even a single primary school is the one going to build second Niger bridge abi? This regime is just comedy central.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by dignity33: 12:32pm On May 21, 2018
In sane society if Government start project next to Election is against the law because you cannot use the government money for political gain but here in Nigeria they will celebrate them what a shame? why now that means after election the work will definitely stop.

3 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by opeyemicollins(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2018
This is a commendable efforts from the federal government,may God almighty strengthten them to more for the people of this country

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 21, 2018
docadams:

We are in 2018 not 2014. CIC is PMB not GEJ

And your point being ?

1 Like

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Throwback: 12:35pm On May 21, 2018
three:
Roar to where

Abi na typo? Maybe na Gerhard Rohr

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by nelxxy(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2018
docadams:

Hello, Hello! We are in 2018 not 2014. C-I-C is PMB not GEJ. I learnt reconstruction of Onitsha to PH Road via Enugu almost finished. Please confirm. Roger!
chisos ooo. no comment
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by tinsel: 12:42pm On May 21, 2018
Senselin:
FTC.

Why now? 2019!
Whether now or not, we need this bridge.
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by dheilaw1(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2018
izombie:
Buhari that hasn't even started and completed even a single primary school is the one going to build second Niger bridge abi? This regime is just comedy central.
ethnic hatred has blocked your reasoning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by dominique(f): 12:49pm On May 21, 2018
We should have gone beyond all these political gimmicks by now. Why commence on such a capital project barely a year to the end of your tenure? What has he been doing from 2015 till now? Even a day old baby ought to know that this move is to secure SE votes. Once he's voted back in, the project will go into comatose again till another politician revives it to gain points.

10 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by HtwoOw: 1:01pm On May 21, 2018
lolest

They don't believe
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by mbos: 1:06pm On May 21, 2018
the same 2 old pillars GEJ left behind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by mbos: 1:07pm On May 21, 2018
opeyemicollins:
This is a commendable efforts from the federal government,may God almighty strengthten them to more for the people of this country

3 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by mbos: 1:07pm On May 21, 2018
Lakeside79:

Dont mind them

4 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by SalamRushdie: 1:07pm On May 21, 2018
Any Igbo voter that falls for this will have the ancestors to contend with I tell you... Buhari must be totally rejected in the middle belt and South

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by mbos: 1:10pm On May 21, 2018
docadams:

while others are constructing you are rehabilitating

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by kamsi123: 1:13pm On May 21, 2018
docadams:

Onitsha to Enugu is a nightmare

4 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by potterdon: 1:17pm On May 21, 2018
They are All stupid lies and propaganda the pillars has been there since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by izombie(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2018
dheilaw1:
ethnic hatred has blocked your reasoning
I don't hate any tribe, I'm just being objective. Buhari will never start or complete any project in South east. If you like give him 300 years for that. Anyway igbos are no fools.

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by deomelo: 1:19pm On May 21, 2018
potterdon:
They are All stupid lies and propaganda the pillars has been there since time immemorial.

Unfortunately for you, you can not show us proof that it was there before PMB and Fashola's intervention.

1 Like

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by izombie(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2018
mbos:
exactly. Anyway igbos are no fools.

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by izombie(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2018
deomelo:

Unfortunately for you, you can not show us proof that it was there before PMB and Fashola's intervention.

which intervention? Buhari should first of all build a classroom before attempting to construct a bridge. Ndi wayo rice

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by deomelo: 1:22pm On May 21, 2018
izombie:
I don't hate any tribe, I'm just being objective. Buhari will never start or complete any project in South east. If you like give him 300 years for that. Anyway igbos are no fools.

Igbos and objectivity? When people misuse English words...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by deomelo: 1:24pm On May 21, 2018
izombie:
which intervention? Buhari should first of all build a classroom before attempting to construct a bridge. Ndi wayo rice

Thanks for the comedy.

Den neva finish bridge and you don dey hyperventilate, wetin you go do after Fashola finish construction and PMB show up to commission bridge with all your local, national and traditional leaders form entourage and show face to praise PMB and PMB's name engraved on the bridge to remind you till eternity who built and commissioned that bridge.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by farem: 1:24pm On May 21, 2018
I still cannot understand why a government would like to impress the South East with projects
These people don't fancy project, just curry their blind loyalty and you have them!
Or can someone tell me what their allegiance to PDP has done for them? Nothing!
South South is better off and more strategic.

I think Buhari is a dullard - instead of appointing about five of them into some positions and spread the billions of this project into a better zone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by eaglejay13(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2018
docadams:

Which road?

Nawao.

It seems you guys get more blood by telling lies.

1 Like

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Ojiofor: 1:33pm On May 21, 2018
Is this the only bridge been built in Nigeria,why the nose?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Disgraced And Fugitive Lawyer Should Never Be Speaker / Throwback: Worker Protest Non-payment Of 36 Month Arrear During Peter Obi Tenure / The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.