Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day (1102 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / Things Happen When Ever I Try To Have Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by princedmiayer(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2018
Wakanda thing is that.. Though its positive. Does it happen to you? or am I seeing the future ni..
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by mikejj(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2018
grin oshe wat of shekau.u Neva see am for dream.
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by Lavidalocaa(f): 2:30pm On May 21, 2018
It's not just you dude.
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by chiommy123(f): 2:32pm On May 21, 2018
op why you dey dull your self now? dream of bill gate or even dangote
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by princedmiayer(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2018
Lavidalocaa:
It's not just you dude.
really you too
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by princedmiayer(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2018
chiommy123:
op why you dey dull your self now? dream of bill gate or even dangote

you know u don't really know whatcha going to dream till you sleep.
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by chiommy123(f): 2:50pm On May 21, 2018
princedmiayer:

you know u don't really know whatcha going to dream till you sleep.
if its affecting you negatively and you want it to stop pray about it and remove your mind from it.
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by princedmiayer(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2018
chiommy123:
if its affecting you negatively and you want it to stop pray about it and remove your mind from it.
I kabash .
just that it feels weird and cool
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by chiommy123(f): 3:15pm On May 21, 2018
princedmiayer:
I kabash . just that it feels weird and cool
how is that cool?
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by princedmiayer(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2018
chiommy123:
how is that cool?
I think its the kinda prayer one prays..
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by gonkin(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2018
Mine comes as solutions to technical problems and i have fixed 90 percent to technical issues from dream. Cars, computers and phones. Does anybody else experience this too
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:08pm On May 21, 2018
if i hit my leg on the stone the first tin that comes to mind will happun
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by chiommy123(f): 6:54pm On May 21, 2018
princedmiayer:

I think its the kinda prayer one prays..
I think you should put it in to good use. you can influence your dream
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by SoapQueen(f): 8:03pm On May 21, 2018
gonkin:
Mine comes as solutions to technical problems and i have fixed 90 percent to technical issues from dream. Cars, computers and phones. Does anybody else experience this too

Wow! The guy that did the design of one of the largest cathedrals in Great Britain got the inspiration while dreaming. He passed out from pain on the Dentist's chair.

You are gifted.
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by gonkin(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2018
SoapQueen:

Wow! The guy that did the design of one of the largest cathedrals in Great Britain got the inspiration while dreaming. He passed out from pain on the Dentist's chair.

You are gifted.

Thanks but when im worried about stuff i fail to fix at first. It worries me so much that a solution actually comes up, i execute and its like magic. Last month i learned how to fix a brush dc motor for power windows. Was thinking how to replace the one in my car. Tried and tried to fix it, it didn't work but wen it came up that i took it apart and filed the brush which i tried for real. It worked.

I mean even when i have an exam to write, i see myself writing but nothing is revealed. If that happened to work with exams also, i probably would have won several scholarships. But its only tech i see not even correct score for bets. Haha
Re: Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day by princedmiayer(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
if i hit my leg on the stone the first tin that comes to mind will happun

lol

(1) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Inside Boat After 14yrs (Pics) / Guys reveals various ways they test their girls / 18+ Photos: Man Flood Internet With Plenty Photos Of Women He Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.