Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (64694 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) / Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2018
Must Linda Ikeji end every sentence with 'Lol'?
Or is she playing with Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by AFONJACOW(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2018
why I never date financial independent ladies like Linda, always charlatans and Vagabonds even the so called graduates are nothing to write home about...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Reelmii: 4:06pm On May 21, 2018
Luukasz:
Why do I have the feeling that linda is only trying to gain attention and take the shine off chioma.
what planet did u drop from, how cab she be trying to take shine of chioma, two of them be mate niii

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by ezy9: 4:07pm On May 21, 2018
alright
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Reelmii: 4:09pm On May 21, 2018
pagekollection2:
Where is ur husband?
husband lost for una house nii, what is ur business with her husband

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by bejeria101(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2018
Hehehe

While some girls're busy using relationship as poverty alleviation scheme and displaying nasty butt photos on instagram, here's a true queen who slays in success. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by IchimokuPilot: 4:09pm On May 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Yinxies(f): 4:10pm On May 21, 2018
Money speaking
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Reelmii: 4:10pm On May 21, 2018
uvie66:
Nor carry this motor come ikotun, awon boys no go find am funny.
off all places to visit, is ikotun a tourist center

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by itsandi(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2018
Bently baby... sweet smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by showafrica(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2018
Look good, but I am more interested in the baby papa
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 21, 2018
AFONJACOW:
why I never date financial independent ladies like Linda, always charlatans and Vagabonds even the so called graduates are nothing to write home about...
Cos you ego can't even handle people like her. You prefer the dependent ones that will feed that ego.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by tbliss22(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2018
I respect those who gave her this advise of keeping major info coded and disclosing only info that will keep giving her haters nightmares.

Honestly, the Nigerian society is so funny that only bad news of celebrities makes them laugh out loud but this one, they won't have good sleep through out this month.

Lesson to other celebrities who open all to social media as if they owe it all to them.

Linda has indeed taken a wise counsel and don't be disappointed when u eventually see the lucky baby daddy.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Mrjoshtower: 4:14pm On May 21, 2018
Learn how to do turban from the comfort of your home on whatsapp with just N500
To join the whatsapp group 08069468607
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Memphis357(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2018
Something tells me she's gonna suffer a miscarriage.....I hope my gut fails me this time......cos it rarely does!
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Mrjoshtower: 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
Learn how to do turban from the comfort of your home on whatsapp
To join the whatsapp group 08069468607
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
WOW!
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Reelmii: 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
AngelicBeing:
The baby is coming from the womb to grace and wealth cool
obianuju

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Mikeross62: 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
Cool,wow
The machine is fire...

Meanwhile for your eBay check out check our siggy
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
EliteBiz:
Nice ride, even with the way I am high, I can still see the car
say no to drugs
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by deebest(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
unborn son? una don't scan am abi?
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 21, 2018
Linda linda. Op no go find work do. Dey review car u no fit buy
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by shugacain: 4:21pm On May 21, 2018
TRADELYN:
This one na correct Machine. tongue

But why she no marry first naa? lipsrsealed

she no get husband she just paid someone to get her pregnant and paid off the person. i know the guy he was paid 20 million
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 21, 2018
Damarislopez:
say no to drugs
I did not take drug, I took herbs undecided mind ur business

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by sprints1: 4:22pm On May 21, 2018
chioma don "die" na linda dey rain now....this one dey grant herself assurance....independent lady... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by shugacain: 4:22pm On May 21, 2018
showafrica:
Look good, but I am more interested in the baby papa

she will not show any later she will write the marriage will never hold again
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by package7(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2018
A woman without a husband is not a virtue.... All we have now are baby momma... let me just bear your name.
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 21, 2018
EliteBiz:
I did not take drug, I took herbs undecided mind ur business
oh! You mean this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by emperorblog(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2018
waw my lovely slay queen very cool and calm God bless u abudantly btw visit www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Puah(f): 4:29pm On May 21, 2018
enoch273:
While some girls're busy using relationship as poverty alleviation scheme and displaying nasty butt photos on instagram, here's a true queen who slays in success.

Well said brother!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by opribo(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2018
All we want to know is who did this thing. Enough babymama madness in our country. We are not saying don't produce all the children you want but let us know who is doing this thing.

I have a feeling the man may not be a responsible fella or maybe he is below expectations or maybe one politician.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) / Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.