Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (64664 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) / Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by felixation123(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2018
pagekollection2:
Where is ur husband?

Where your own bentley too bra

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 21, 2018
Damarislopez:
oh! You mean this?
yes grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by MrCork: 4:31pm On May 21, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:
See The Review Of The N100million Bentley Mulsanne That Linda Ikeji Ordered For

The news is all over the place: popular celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji is pregnant.

She made the revelation over the weekend on her blog when she posted photos of her baby bump.

The former model, also revealed that she has ordered a Bentley Mulsanne for herself and her unborn baby.

Although, the blogger didn’t state the model of the car, but according to our research, the Bentley Mulsanne has an average cost of 100 million naira.

Here are some of the features of the Bentley Mulsanne.

The Bentley Mulsanne is a British handmade full-size luxury car produced by Bentley Motors Limited in the United Kingdom.

Engine: V8 twin turbo

Power: 505 hp

Torque: 752 lb⋅ft

Top Speed: 190 mph

Transmission: 8 – speed automatic

Exterior
The front design of the Mulsanne looks more cool with an extended wheelbase model, it carries the same Bentley Signature Grille. The celebrity blogger had to go for Luxury and elegance.

Interior
The Mulsanne has a leather quilted seats, accessible bottle and cup holders, and all other accessories that will make the celebrity blogger and her unborn baby comfortable.

It also has it’s own personal cooler that keeps one’s drink or milk chilled. Perhaps, this explains why Linda Ikeji had to opt in for this particular luxury car.

Each 505 hp engine takes 30 hours to build while the entire car takes nine to twelve weeks to produce.

https://autojosh.com/the-review-of-the-n100million-bentley-mulsanne-that-linda-ikeji-is-ordering-for-herself-and-her-unborn-baby/

angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Deltayankeeboi: 4:31pm On May 21, 2018
BossLaifay:
Do whatever makes you feel happy lady! Afterall its YOUR pregnancy; YOUR son! Haters will never be happy for other people's joy.
very foolish comment
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by MrCork: 4:32pm On May 21, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:

The news is all over the place: popular celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji is pregnant.

She made the revelation over the weekend on her blog when she posted photos of her baby bump.

The former model, also revealed that she has ordered a Bentley Mulsanne for herself and her unborn baby.

Although, the blogger didn’t state the model of the car, but according to our research, the Bentley Mulsanne has an average cost of 100 million naira.

The Bentley Mulsanne is a British handmade full-size luxury car produced by Bentley Motors Limited in the United Kingdom.

Exterior
The front design of the Mulsanne looks more cool with an extended wheelbase model, it carries the same Bentley Signature Grille. The celebrity blogger had to go for Luxury and elegance.

Interior
The Mulsanne has a leather quilted seats, accessible bottle and cup holders, and all other accessories that will make the celebrity blogger and her unborn baby comfortable.

It also has it’s own personal cooler that keeps one’s drink or milk chilled. Perhaps, this explains why Linda Ikeji had to opt in for this particular luxury car.

Each 505 hp engine takes 30 hours to build while the entire car takes nine to twelve weeks to produce.

https://autojosh.com/the-review-of-the-n100million-bentley-mulsanne-that-linda-ikeji-is-ordering-for-herself-and-her-unborn-baby/

...but why is she DaKskin. ...can't she change color? ((SMH)) angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by gabbie77: 4:33pm On May 21, 2018
[/b]MONEY!!![size=10pt][/size][b]
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by NdiaraIGBO: 4:36pm On May 21, 2018
Amother IGBO woman who partook in robbing our treasury during GEJ time.

This is what they do with the money, buying worthless stuff all over the world thinking they are balling!

Money that should be going into our infrastructures, money that millions of Nigerians should be benefitting from, no wonder we don't have light. I wonder which roads these empty heads are going to drive the car on.

Shithole people feeling funky even forgetting all these cars are worthless consumer products.

Millions of Nigerians are still enjoying 3rd mainland bridge, the airport, Lagos roads and bridges .......it is INFRASTRUCTURE! !! stupid people ....build your goddamn infrastructure so that unborn children can benefit in 50 years time. In 10 years this same Bentley will be almost worthless!
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by made4naijamusic: 4:43pm On May 21, 2018
Linda Ikeji Corrects Charly Boy On Twitter Says “I Want It All”

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-corrects-charly-boy-on-twitter-says-i-want-it-all/

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by sisisioge: 4:49pm On May 21, 2018
Oh my! I thought its a toy car for the kid o...na be small thing!
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by einsteine(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2018
Did she hire someone to get her pregnant?

Cos I don't understand why her partner/husband/fiancee is out of the picture?

Would be nice if she hired someone. At least Ronaldo did it. smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by bionixs: 4:51pm On May 21, 2018
EliteBiz:
Nice ride, even with the way I am high on herbs I can still see the car
Transmission - 8 speed....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by chimerase2: 4:54pm On May 21, 2018
my son? is like she has gone for scan to determine de sex of the child
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by enoch273: 4:59pm On May 21, 2018
Puah:

Well said brother!!!! grin grin grin grin
thanks boss grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by dasparrow: 5:03pm On May 21, 2018
post=67752305:
Once an African man gives you an engagement ring, you'll get pregnant, give birth, cook for him, wash plates, wash his clothes till the ring fades away.

Ain't that the truth grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by dasparrow: 5:03pm On May 21, 2018
Olalan:
Really cool for her.
BTW she shouldn't tell us all her money comes from blogging alone cause other bloggers aren't half as rich as she is

Precisely
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by kalvoken(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2018
EmmaOgbu:
This car na ogbono soup.

God, when is my own coming?
I know it will come, but when?

Lord God answer my prayer.

Agbaya! car wey dem buy for small pikin Na im you dey eye. May baba God commission a better transmission machine to you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by tellibody: 5:04pm On May 21, 2018
kenevision:
Chai unborn child don dey own better ride. grin

I was 5 years old when I got my first bicycle tyre embarassed sad

grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Puah(f): 5:04pm On May 21, 2018
enoch273:

thanks boss grin

Oh, But am a Lady...
Anyways, Thank you too. grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by lexy2014: 5:11pm On May 21, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:

Exterior

Interior

bros d car isn't complete. It doesn't have baby cort, kitchen and compartment 4 feeding bottles
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by HeyCorleone(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Mike Adenuga...weh done sir

Lmao.

What is this supposed to mean!?
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by dasparrow: 5:13pm On May 21, 2018
package7:
A woman without a husband is not a virtue.... All we have now are baby momma... let me just bear your name.

Who cares? This is 2018 not 1318. Women are wisening up now. Ain't nobody got time to be some man's perpetual glorified housemaid all in the name of virtue. Who virtue help?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by pagekollection2(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2018
Reelmii:
husband lost for una house nii, what is ur business with her husband
y is she not proud of she husband?
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by dasparrow: 5:16pm On May 21, 2018
AFONJACOW:
why I never date financial independent ladies like Linda, always charlatans and Vagabonds even the so called graduates are nothing to write home about...

I don't think such kind of ladies will bother looking your way anyway. No sane lady will want to date a poverty-stricken fuckboi from a 3rd world shithole country cool

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

This desperate BABY MAMA on a good bitchy move.

Goodluck to her HOEish trip!!
the funniest thing , these people dont even know you exist , so if you hate them , you are just killing yourself slowly. your hate comments will not stop her from having her wonderful baby, wonderful marriage and one of the best cars in the world . so why kill urself grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 21, 2018
So na my fellow guy spread this legs lay foundation ? I wonder how much she pay am.
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by biacan(f): 5:21pm On May 21, 2018
dasparrow:

I don't think such kind of ladies will bother looking your way anyway. No sane lady will want to date a poverty-stricken fuckboi from a 3rd world shithole country cool
OMG AFONJACOW are you still alive this is too much cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by enoch273: 5:27pm On May 21, 2018
Puah:

Oh, But am a Lady... Anyways, Thank you too. grin grin
so sorry about that dear, you're welcome grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Alphasoar(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2018
rozayx5:

Dayuuumm cool shocked shocked

This gal is on form

This season right? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by trapQ: 5:34pm On May 21, 2018
Google Perez Hilton and cure your ignorance.
Olalan:
Really cool for her.
BTW she shouldn't tell us all her money comes from blogging alone cause other bloggers aren't half as rich as she is

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by Jino33(f): 5:48pm On May 21, 2018
mickapolo:
oh...................i will get there with NaijaBet payment. i must Gberaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hello, please can you share code with me. Thanks
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by LarryBeryl(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2018
Jino33:

Hello, please can you share code with me. Thanks

Eat alone die alone my brother grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review by MarieSucre(f): 6:09pm On May 21, 2018
Olalan:
Really cool for her.
What kind of logic is that? That is like saying Davido is doing sinister things because Snakes is obviously not making a such money as him. Or questioning where Dangote's money is from because other cement makers are not as well know as him?

Everybody no be juju or mago-mago, she has been in this blogging game since.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour / Afrocandy Wears Bikini To Celebrate American Independence (Photos) / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.