Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,502 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (31287 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by mightyhazell: 10:33pm On May 21, 2018
hammer6F:
HIM DON LEAVE YANSH RUN?

E NO WAN KNACK YANSH AGAIN.

USELESS MAN!
shey ur own no dey pass yansh

2 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:35pm On May 21, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady is in pains both physically and emotionally after her husband dumped his wedding vow ('for better for worse', 'in sickness and in health') and abandoned her at the time she needs him most. The Port-Harcourt resident identified Aku Caroline Oluchi, a graduate of Mathematics and Computer Science (MCS) from the Federal University of Technology, FUTO in Owerri, Imo state - was abandoned by her husband immediately she had this health problem.

According to Kelechi Amadi, the sick woman has been suffering from a case of ruptured appendix not quickly diagnosed, thus leading to damage of the intestine and rupture of the stomach into 3 holes, passing out faeces.

It was gathered that after the initial surgery - two holes closed up, but the remaining one refused to close for almost two months now. She is awaiting for another surgery to close the remaining hole...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-abandons-his-sick-wife-in-port-harcourt.html
hmmm I can’t blame him o the matter rof
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
Damn!!!!!!! To think that some of us will be complaining about debts and financial problems while sipping cold gulder and peppersoup. Kai!!! This one pain me!!! If Mans wasn't in such a tight spot, this is lady needs urgent financial assistance embarassed embarassed

You are right Sir.

All my worries evaporated immediately.

May Allah in his outmost wisdom give her healing.

Aiye yi, asan lasan ni.

For the husband, I’m not in his shoes so I won’t judge.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:36pm On May 21, 2018
This is someone that needs urgent help. Those that have the money won't help this type of people, they will prefer to be buying houses and cars just to show off.

May God heal her and may she get the financial assistance she needs for surgery.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Rrapist: 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
Don't blame the man. I pray we don't see problem especially health challenges, we human get tired of each quick. The only you can see in situation like this is blood relative.
Forget spouse.

True
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady is in pains both physically and emotionally after her husband dumped his wedding vow ('for better for worse', 'in sickness and in health') and abandoned her at the time she needs him most. The Port-Harcourt resident identified Aku Caroline Oluchi, a graduate of Mathematics and Computer Science (MCS) from the Federal University of Technology, FUTO in Owerri, Imo state - was abandoned by her husband immediately she had this health problem.

According to Kelechi Amadi, the sick woman has been suffering from a case of ruptured appendix not quickly diagnosed, thus leading to damage of the intestine and rupture of the stomach into 3 holes, passing out faeces.

It was gathered that after the initial surgery - two holes closed up, but the remaining one refused to close for almost two months now. She is awaiting for another surgery to close the remaining hole...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-abandons-his-sick-wife-in-port-harcourt.html

This marriage and love thing can get very confusing at times. Why do people get married these days For Love, Kids or ... what Self love I stand with all through. No more complications

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Akowemoon(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2018
Ladies,access your man before u say I do. Ones witnessed a similar case like this. immediately the surgeon explained to the husband that the wife might not be able to conceive again if she has to go through a surgical procedure involving the removal of the fallopian tube n the uterus, the brother zoomed off leaving the lady in the hospital crying. She cried all through that day n she regretted bitterly for loving the guy. All that glitters aren't gold, a man with a quality heart n can stand by u in any situation is what you ladies ought to be praying for..

4 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by karlboss: 10:42pm On May 21, 2018
ojmaroni247:
She needs 400k to do a surgery in her large intestine. We the alumni of FUTO as of yesterday have been donating on line, today I heard the money is already 340k. If you are an ex-futoite donate atleast 1k by this week I am sure the operation would commence. May God bless u all as you do so.

I am an ex future please send the account number

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Uzomobile82(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2018
God healeth
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 21, 2018
KosyJerry:

This marriage and love thing can get very confusing at times. Why do people get married these days For Love, Kids or ... what Self love I stand with all through. No more complications
no belame the husband ooo it's not easy, if na me self I go run leave her

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2018
chiommy123:
some people do not understand what marriage is. may the Almighty God heal her.
you are so right. All we have to do is to pray for the grace to go through marriage
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by awa(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2018
ojmaroni247:
She needs 400k to do a surgery in her large intestine. We the alumni of FUTO as of yesterday have been donating on line, today I heard the money is already 340k. If you are an ex-futoite donate atleast 1k by this week I am sure the operation would commence. May God bless u all as you do so.

I am not ex-futoite but I want to contribute because we all human whether product of futo or not. Just share genuine account for us to support. Let's show love to our fellow human being.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by petenweke: 10:45pm On May 21, 2018
Pls don't blame anyone. And I have news for the lovely lady, there's hope for her. The author of the story should have concentrated on the help she needs angle rather than the runaway husband (as if he won't do worse)
What is the way forward because I believe with help from public the lady's conditions can be reset back to default ie how she looked at her wedding.
So who is in PH?
Pls no foolish comments

2 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by orjaha(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2018
The man must be responsible for this woman ailment

2 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2018
ojmaroni247:

Im no Futoite. I want to donate. How do I

3 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by justinalumbi: 10:50pm On May 21, 2018
May God help you and heal you in Jesus Name!
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by 2mch(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2018
Na wa o. Sorry my dear.
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2018
God will heal this woman.. in God she trust all the lost power will come back to perfection ijn,as for the man don’t blame him he was weak and didn’t know how to go about it.instead he should have seek fund raising,God helps us all
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
Damn!!!!!!! To think that some of us will be complaining about debts and financial problems while sipping cold gulder and peppersoup. Kai!!! This one pain me!!! If Mans wasn't in such a tight spot, this is lady needs urgent financial assistance embarassed embarassed

Na prison you dey chat from?
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by dhardy09: 10:55pm On May 21, 2018
Anyone knows her Account Number no amount is too small abeg .. #Save a soul
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
When health challenges reach some stage bro, na only your family you go see especially in case of young couple.

even family sef dey hardly stay ba diz days.
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by GGirll: 11:05pm On May 21, 2018
ojmaroni247:

thanks a lot ....btw i think its cos the man knew if hes declared missing good spirited Nigerians will donate for her surgery....citing the case of the man who ran away after the birth of his triplet is he not bck now? wishing her a very safe surgery n quickest recovery IJNA.
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by amadice(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

these face looks familiar, am also a graduate of the mathematics and computer science (MCS) chai some men are wick..

2 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Henon: 11:09pm On May 21, 2018
People like this needs help urgently. I wish something could be done; I would love to help.

How she be reached?
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Pain(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2018
Please how can we reach out to this woman? Urgent answer please

2 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2018
O lord of mercy...
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2018
Saviour22:
no belame the husband ooo it's not easy, if na me self I go run leave her

Then why marry her at first... Its better she’s a baby mama instead of being called a wife. Not pointing hand here just saying we shouldn’t complicate our lives
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:32pm On May 21, 2018
Wow, she's a shadow of her former self, that's why her husband ran away, he's not man enough, he should know that she will still be healed.

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2018
abokibuhari:
Only a coward man would do that cry
you won't blame him, he was not expecting the problem to linger for a long time.
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:34pm On May 21, 2018
It's very bad ,even if he has no money, at least his presence around her will be a source of strength.
Is it not for better for worse again?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
Don't blame the man. I pray we don't see problem especially health challenges, we human get tired of each quick. The only you can see in situation like this is blood relative.
Forget spouse.

Very on point!! This is the moment you would know the meaning of ''I love u''. True Love remains unconditional. The husband stays with the wife and vice versa, no matter the situation.

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by LadySarah: 11:48pm On May 21, 2018
Cc:pain,dhardy09,kingthreat,karlboss,awa... And others.Pls see her details below.

God bless you mucho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri / Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test / 8 Die At Pitcoin Christmas Palliative Sharing Centre In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.