Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (31288 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Jessyjack(f): 7:36am On May 22, 2018
madridguy:
Am glad you're bless with a spouse that stood by you during the hardest time. My greetings to him.

Thank you so much...
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2018
Ameen and you too.

delishpot:

And may God keep you happy all yhe days of your life.
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 7:38am On May 22, 2018
madridguy:
Don't blame the man. I pray we don't see problem especially health challenges, we human get tired of each quick. The only you can see in situation like this is blood relative.
Forget spouse.

Did dey force his mouth open wen he said in sickness and in health till death do us part? He's a big coward
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On May 22, 2018
missyadorable:

That woman deserves to suffer.
Women don't learn.
Husbands have shown how wicked, disappointing, unreliable and hard hearted they can be towards their wives.
Yet wives refuse to learn.
Many women still go into marriage without any source of livelihood.
Even in the marriage, they have no source of income.
They are just comfortable with "I love you" scam,depending on a man for everything.
Then when the man begins to act like the real man, the woman becomes a poverty stricken foool.

I am happy with myself today. I worked for 6 years after graduation from law school and got married at 32 despite societal pressure to get married much earlier.
God forbid.. Marry when I no get money?
Not me.

I needed to achieve some form of financial security. I saw myself as unqualified for marriage as long as I couldn't survive on my own financially.

My husband met me living in my own apartment and riding my own car.
I have 2 sons and 1 daughter including a set of twins.
I am 35 now and am done with child bearing.
My husband can have more outside, if he so desires. I am not bothered. Men will always be men.
What I am concerned about right now is MAKING MORE MONEY and raising my kids.
I will NEVER allow a man in the name of husband to frustrate me.
The day he kicks me out, I will live in the house I built and my life will continue beautifully.
No time.

Ps: I don't pray for bad but I plan for the worst. With the way Nigerian men are in marriage, anything is possible. The most loving husband can turn to a terrible monster tomorrow.

No! dear, she doesn't deserve to suffer. Not every lady is fortunate or privileged to be armed with the understanding and grasp of issues that you are blessed with.

While it is desirable to be financially secured to an extent before settling down with a man, ideally,couples should complement each other .

Economic co-operation between couples is one of the pillars that fortifies marriages and strengthens marital bonds.

Some men are just plain beasts. Their actions and inactions tend to destroy the institution of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by youngest85(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2018
HIV is a bastard
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2018
How do you know he made the vow " sickness and in health till death do us part? "

petitejolie:

Did dey force his mouth open wen he said in sickness and in health till death do us part? He's a big coward
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by nwannemous(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2018
kingthreat:

Im no Futoite. I want to donate. How do I

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by pedrilo: 8:52am On May 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
Damn!!!!!!! To think that some of us will be complaining about debts and financial problems while sipping cold gulder and peppersoup. Kai!!! This one pain me!!! If Mans wasn't in such a tight spot, this is lady needs urgent financial assistance embarassed embarassed
na true u talk bros.
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by nobone(f): 9:00am On May 22, 2018
please how can we help
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by nobone(f): 9:10am On May 22, 2018
How can we help please?
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by karlboss: 9:35am On May 22, 2018
LadySarah:
Cc:pain,dhardy09,kingthreat,karlboss,awa... And others.Pls see her details below.

God bless you mucho

I don donate 1k. Please let us help the woman out

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2018
abokibuhari:
Only a coward man would do that cry

Shaaraaaaapp, the woman would have equally did same if the man were to be in her shoes.
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by nsesam(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2018
Oh God bless forgive her of her sin and Heal her
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by victorian(f): 10:25am On May 22, 2018
Man married woman looking this fresh and supple. He marry her finish, but to maintain his wife when she fell ill he couldnt, should we call him a man? Smhhh.

I bet when she had the appendicitis, she would have been in pains by then. And complained about tummy ache, but the husband will say, take panadol or agbo. Have just spent some money on my goods. I don't have any money for now until end of month. Foolishly she will listen to him, instead of her going to meet her people or friends to assist her to the hospital for checkup , she didn't. So that people will not ask, what of your husband. And the useless husband sef has ran away at this late hour. If they had gone to hospital on-time, the appendicitis would have been cut off before it becomes ripe and ruptured.
Chai cry she miss road marry . Married the wrong man. God abeg o!
She now looks like skeleton, such robust fresh woman. cry
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by adontcare(f): 10:27am On May 22, 2018
nwannemous:

the contact number has been ringing but no one is picking up
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by brightleave(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2018
I pray the healing of our lord Jesus Christ upon you. Amen!
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by victorian(f): 10:50am On May 22, 2018
missyadorable:

That woman deserves to suffer.
Women don't learn.
Husbands have shown how wicked, disappointing, unreliable and hard hearted they can be towards their wives.
Yet wives refuse to learn.
Many women still go into marriage without any source of livelihood.
Even in the marriage, they have no source of income.
They are just comfortable with "I love you" scam,depending on a man for everything.
Then when the man begins to act like the real man, the woman becomes a poverty stricken foool.

I am happy with myself today. I worked for 6 years after graduation from law school and got married at 32 despite societal pressure to get married much earlier.
God forbid.. Marry when I no get money?
Not me.

I needed to achieve some form of financial security. I saw myself as unqualified for marriage as long as I couldn't survive on my own financially.

My husband met me living in my own apartment and riding my own car.
I have 2 sons and 1 daughter including a set of twins.
I am 35 now and am done with child bearing.
My husband can have more outside, if he so desires. I am not bothered. Men will always be men.
What I am concerned about right now is MAKING MORE MONEY and raising my kids.
I will NEVER allow a man in the name of husband to frustrate me.
The day he kicks me out, I will live in the house I built and my life will continue beautifully.
No time.

Ps: I don't pray for bad but I plan for the worst. With the way Nigerian men are in marriage, anything is possible. The most loving husband can turn to a terrible monster tomorrow.

She doesnt deserve to suffer but women should stop believing that their husbands will be there for them thru thick and thin. Percentage of married men standing by their wives is extremely few. Majority is just mouth.
I said to myself too, I will not get married until am financially OK. And I don't care I married late too. I must be financially OK before saying "I do".

I thank God am not helpless in his arms and waiting for him to sneeze before I can eat and wear lovely clothes and jewelries. I plan on buying a land too, and build a house just incase of the future. Cause anything can happen and the last thing I need is to be left stranded or at the mercy of a man.

Assuming she was financially OK, she would have taken herself to the hospital, paid her bills even admit herself for surgery, and call her relatives to come assist her in the hospital, and give her some emotional support. And she goes back home safe and healthy. No need waiting for one husband.
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2018
madridguy:
Subhanalah.

May God Almighty healing hand be upon.
This the first time av seen something on naira land tears drop on my chicks

I pray for her divine healing
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2018
So touching.

eliadekx:

This the first time av seen something on naira land tears drop on my chicks

I pray for her divine healing
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by rossi49ja(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2018
ojmaroni247:
She needs 400k to do a surgery in her large intestine. We the alumni of FUTO as of yesterday have been donating on line, today I heard the money is already 340k. If you are an ex-futoite donate atleast 1k by this week I am sure the operation would commence. May God bless u all as you do so.
What's the site for the donation bro? A proud FUTO graduate too.

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 22, 2018
trapQ:
No truer words have been said. It is only your immediate family and a very infinitesimal number of friends who can be there for anyone through such.

That's why I pity people who neglect their family because of marriage. Tragic!
So true
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 7:49pm On May 22, 2018
madridguy:
How do you know he made the vow " sickness and in health till death do us part? "

He married in d church na so he said it.
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by RubixStudios: 9:45pm On May 22, 2018
Hello. The lady in question was my coursemate. We have been putting together funds via fb and a private WhatsApp group.

For those gentle souls touched by God to help her out, please see her account details below. No amount is too small.

God blesses u all as u show this lady the much needed compassion and financial support she needs most right now

Tee.
Futo Alumni, Mcs 2008.

Her account details:
Account no:0039674079
Bank: GTBank
Name: Aku Caroline Oluchi.
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by RubixStudios: 9:46pm On May 22, 2018
rossi49ja:

What's the site for the donation bro? A proud FUTO graduate too.

Hello. The lady in question was my coursemate. We have been putting together funds via fb and a private WhatsApp group.

For those gentle souls touched by God to help her out, please see her account details below. No amount is too small.

God blesses u all as u show this lady the much needed compassion and financial support she needs most right now

Tee.
Futo Alumni, Mcs 2008.

Her account details:

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by RubixStudios: 9:52pm On May 22, 2018
nobone:
How can we help please?

Tee.
Futo Alumni, Mcs 2008.

Her account details:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri / Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test / 8 Die At Pitcoin Christmas Palliative Sharing Centre In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.