Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway (22531 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by Afamed: 10:25am On May 22, 2018
obailala:
How exactly did Jonathan start Lagos Ibadan road?... To some of these Jonathanians, even the world started spinning under Jonathan.
Lol. To them the world started under Jonathan
Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by ideology(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2018
alhacq:

That's y he used 6years without doing anything but can released 2Billions USD to Dasuki within One month.

You are just bitter.

You want measure 6years look deeper than ethnic sentiments.

By the way, when APC is out of office, bubu's tenure will also be on spot for corruption.
If you think buhari is clean, wake up
Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by alhacq(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2018
ideology:

You are just bitter.

You want measure 6years look deeper than ethnic sentiments.

By the way, when APC is out of office, bubu's tenure will also be on spot for corruption.
If you think buhari is clean, wake up
Nobody is telling you buhari regime is clean but when you see someone working even if it's not to our expectations. Kindly says Weldon should incase the person that want to do better would not be discourage.
Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by mapet: 11:18am On May 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

theenchanter: :
Another reason the country wallows in mediocrity, Abike Dabiri is an SSA to buhari on "foreign affairs and diaspora" why should she help to flag-off reconstruction of roads?

why should d reconstruction of a road be flagged-off sef?

Grassroot politics!
I was just thinking to myself why Mrs Alakija was not at this event. This is great opportunity for political access and power.

Abike Dabiri has root in Ikorodu, as Mrs Alakija.

Ikorodu has vast future. Abike is there to plant interest.

Many people are warped in their reasoning. The stakes on that road have been so high...... I lived in Ikorodu between 2003 and 2010 and I can tell you that road had been dilapidated since the past 20+yrs; Odogunyan/Barracks a nightmare. Ogunlewe was minister of works and he could not get FG to do anything on the said road. Abike Dabiri has just upped her grass-root profile x 100000 with this project. SSA on diaspora matters is secondary in this context. Ikorodu is locked to PMB just because of this exercise.......

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by mapet: 11:20am On May 22, 2018
walex2:
Weldone
Lagos to Ibadan
Lagos to Abeokuta
shagamu to ore
ikorodu to Shagamu
Ibadan, ogbomosho to Ilorin
Ilorin to bode sadu, jebba and mokwa
Ilorin, Omuaran to lokoja road

south west benefited from BUHARI regime we should not lie

Naturally we don't lie cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by mapet: 11:23am On May 22, 2018
FKMagazine:

it's a good feat by the Buhari administration. But a question, How many Kilometer is that Ikorodu - Shagamu road sef?

30.4Km

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by Bamz(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Finally ! I always pity my car each time I have to drive to odogunyan .

Gosh Im really excited about this project. Hopefully it would be completed in time.
Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by Rickyuzzy(f): 1:33pm On May 22, 2018
mapet:

30.4Km

Nice, truth is this government is a better way forward than the previous ones. But I need them to do better so whoever is coming will be challenged. We should embrace competition.

Congrats BRF
Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by oskaroc08: 1:41pm On May 22, 2018
SHes from ikorodu

theenchanter:
Another reason the country wallows in mediocrity, Abike Dabiri is an SSA to buhari on "foreign affairs and diaspora" why should she help to flag-off reconstruction of roads?

Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by oskaroc08: 1:45pm On May 22, 2018
PLEASE OOO.... AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THAT THERE IS A HOLD ON THE LAGOS BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY PROJECT ?

IS IT THAT THEY AINT PAYING THE WORKERS AGAIN COS THEY WANNA KEEP MONEY FOR ELECTION ?

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY AN INTERNATIONAL ROAD WITH SO MUCH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES AND BUSINESSES ATTACHED TO IT, LEFT TO BE THAT WORSE ?
Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by GoodGovernance: 3:28pm On May 22, 2018
theenchanter:

Stop wallowing in stupendous ignorance.

Abike Dabiri is an Indigene of Ikorodu.

Every Ikorodu Indigene and resident is very happy for the road reconstruction!
Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by CaptainStephen(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2018
Bamz:

Gosh Im really excited about this project. Hopefully it would be completed in time.
yeah that road is terrible.
Re: Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway by walex2(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2018
Adekdammy:

Sorry which lagos to Ibadan? The one Jonathan started and of a truth buhari can't finish it.

Lagos to Abeokuta, going through snail speed works going on lagos Ibadan express way or through sango?

Ikorodu to shagamu is just a flag off that might not be touched by this administration but just to get votes, hence the cosmetic approach.

Ibadan ogbomosho ilorin was almost completed before this govt came on board.

Don't believe everything you read by Apc, always verify before coming here to praise them. By the way, why should I praise them for doing what they are supposed to do? Are they using their money or we tax payers hard earned money

was Ibadan, ogbomoso road part of Jonathan project, it was actually Obasanjo project but whoever completed the road will earn my peaise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote / Governor Abubakar Bello Travels Abroad — Hours After Abduction Of Schoolchildren / Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.