Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You (93897 Views)

Breaking News: Seun Has Posted His Recent Picture / New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie / Shocking! Martial Art Actor – Jet Li’s New Photo Sends Shivers Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Bluezy13(m): 4:34am On May 22, 2018
Chizuru01:
I still love your movies Jet Li The Mask

Black Mask.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Bluezy13(m): 4:37am On May 22, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Chei him don turn grandpa ooo...my best martial arts actor...i will never forget ...twin warriors,danny the dog(unleashed)..jetli the enforcer fist of legend ,fearless and evil cult

Wait,
Sure say no be me and you grow together??
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Kobicove(m): 5:09am On May 22, 2018
Nothing lasts forever sad

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Pat081: 5:41am On May 22, 2018
Hanseel1:
Jet Li is better than Jackie Chan.. m

You're a legend!!
to u abi

3 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Pat081: 5:43am On May 22, 2018
Those people always look alike so dnt cum here with lies

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Blonchilli(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2018
Pat081:
Those people always look alike so dnt cum here with lies
Check google bro. He suffers from hyperthyroidism.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Blonchilli(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2018
dkronicle:
Atleast i fit beat am now. grin grin grin
Don't bet on it grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Ishilove: 7:44am On May 22, 2018
neolboy:
Jesus what happened to this man?

The man can fly jump from Berger to Lugbe without touching the ground
Tah, stop that! You do him no justice. He could fly from Berger to Offa without his feet smelling the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Ishilove: 7:47am On May 22, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're a legend!!
Indomie generation. They have different martial arts styles angry

6 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by falcon01: 7:56am On May 22, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're a legend!!
f*ck you talking about ?? Jackie is the best.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Snow02: 8:29am On May 22, 2018
WTF God punish sickness
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Snow02: 8:32am On May 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
I love his movies especially the Defender
definitely my favorite too
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Destined2win: 11:27am On May 22, 2018
neolboy:
Jesus what happened to this man?

The man can fly jump from Berger to Lugbe without touching the ground
grin grin grin grin
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Kingsley10000: 12:26pm On May 22, 2018
he is already old upto.60years
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by BlackHatNaija: 12:51pm On May 22, 2018
That's growing old too fast. He has paid his dues. He need to just rest and enjoy the remaining years he's got left.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2018
I won't gree
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Vulcanheph(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2018
That can't be him.....it's a lie
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by 100bands: 12:55pm On May 22, 2018
DJMCOTTY:
I won't gree
angry
Say “I nor go gree” which one be I won’t gree angry

7 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Bobbyrobby1(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2018
Despite the money and fame, Lord tnk u 4 life,
#goodhealthisunderrated# quick recovery jet li.this one pain me sad
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by lifedynamics: 12:56pm On May 22, 2018
dkronicle:

Burst my head grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by otega007: 12:59pm On May 22, 2018
I just follow is recent picture it his him
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by obidevine(m): 12:59pm On May 22, 2018
Blonchilli:
The pic was posted by a fan who posed with the action star during a recent visit to Tibet. It shows Jet looking frail and nearly bald. He revealed back in 2013 he suffers from hyperthyroidism and a heart condition.

At the time, he said he could continue making action films or spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair. But, more to the point ... Jet has also suffered serious leg and spine injuries over the course of his career, admitting he can't stand for a long period of time without hunching.

Just 4 years ago Li was starring alongside some of the biggest action stars in the world in "The Expendables 3" ... looking nowhere near what he looks like now.

Jet Li suffers from hyperthyroidism after being diagnosed in 2010.

His illness isn't life threatening read this : https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/05/21/a-photo-has-jet-li-fans-worried-about-this-health-again/
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 22, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by obonujoker(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2018
Life ehn....

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by madridguy(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2018
Which one is hyperthyroidism again? Chai, Twin Warrior strike my mind now.

Speedy recovery legend Jet Li
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by pocohantas(f): 1:00pm On May 22, 2018
Ishilove:
I refuse to believe this. Na lie!!

I understand your pains.
It's really painful watching your favourite actor get old grin

You don't know the pains I felt when I saw Sylvester Stallone's recent pic. Oh, my heart bled! cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by killuminati(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2018
Lie of Life! This is either Jet's Dad or someone else. Shu! angry
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by megareal: 1:01pm On May 22, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Is this Jet Li? Thought the Chinese had it better health wise because of their feeding habit.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by killuminati(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2018
dkronicle:
grin grin grin

No go there o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son / Kitty Lixo, Korean Model Slept With Instagram Employees To Unblock Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.