Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You (93898 Views)

Breaking News: Seun Has Posted His Recent Picture / New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie / Shocking! Martial Art Actor – Jet Li’s New Photo Sends Shivers Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by SirLakes: 1:06pm On May 22, 2018
Haha. ,,,, idonbilivit undecided undecided
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Pope22(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2018
Where is Jet Li na in that picture?
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by fpeter(f): 1:08pm On May 22, 2018
Hyperthyroidism
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by benjsniper33: 1:10pm On May 22, 2018
what the hell happened to you Jet li? shocked shocked

Anyways, ladies and Gentlemen. Allow me to assist you in ordering any item from Amazon.com at a mouthwatering rate of N300/$. Pls exercise no worries about item shipment and delivery. Dm for more info..

How do we operate :

1. Think of any item you wanna buy, or is there anything you wanna buy from the USA? (anything at all you can find on amazon)

2. Visit amazon.com to search for your choice of goods or item.

3. Pick the goods of your choice

4..Contact me and paste the weblink that has the goods you want to order on our portal or platform. or you can send the link via whatsapp.

5. I will checkout for you on any item at rate #300/$

6. I can also handle the shipping of your items to anywhere in the USA and Nigeria and deliver at your doorstep.

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by lawalosky(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2018
Chubhie:
Uwa wu pawpaw.
Chubhie:
Uwa wu pawpaw.
Chubhie:
Uwa wu pawpaw.
awka at it again..... "bu" and no "wu"
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Akwasi(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2018
Not really what he looks. This is his real current look

2 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by lawalosky(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2018
Chubhie:
Uwa wu pawpaw.
awkian.... "bu" and not "wu"...
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by funshint(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2018
bossaboss:
Wow my favorite Asian actor, demn! Life is so short one has to enjoy every moment before...
Hmmn it's good to enjoy every moment but more importantly, make positive impact at every moment of life.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by FriendofGod: 1:14pm On May 22, 2018
falcon01:
f*ck you talking about ?? Jackie is the best.

How can you be so sure? Many of you use movies to judge these guys' fighting abilities. What you see in the movies are nothing but performance martial art. More like cheography.

The reason why many may think Jackie is better is because of his stunts. Jackie is a stuntman. As a matter of fact, Jackie started out as a stuntman before he became an actor. Another reason why people like Jackie is because he is also a comedian.

Now, the only way we can know who is better between Jackie and Jet Li is to have them fight in real life. Who is likely to win?

In real life, both men have excelled in martial arts. However, Jet Li appears the more likely to win. He is more of a serious sportsman who has a gold medal in Wushu. Jackie is more of an actor (a comedian). The fight may even end up making everyone laugh and share a beer grin

8 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2018
Blakjewelry:
hmm I doubt the pix

It's true o.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by cyberwinner1(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2018
Blakjewelry:
hmm I doubt the pix
leave them
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 22, 2018
SoapQueen:
Wow! Jet Li? My birthday mate? Wow! All love.
Love u too..Queen Li grin
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Mikeross62: 1:22pm On May 22, 2018
Indeed this life is short,the best is to enjoy every moment of it
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Assassin101: 1:24pm On May 22, 2018
shockingly unbelievable!!!!!!! shocked shocked undecided cry
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2018
wow, he's getting old.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by efembaba(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2018
This is Jet li's dad pls.. Meanwhile I celebrated my birthday yesterday and Nairaland didn't send me wishes what I do? Isit because I never advertise for ontop una?

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by kinzation(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2018
neolboy:
Jesus what happened to this man?

The man can fly jump from Berger to Lugbe without touching the ground
abuja resident spotted...where u staying man
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by dododawa1: 1:35pm On May 22, 2018
He can fly from Lagos to London without any support of transportation
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by djrunn: 1:44pm On May 22, 2018
Hyperthyroidism...
Hmmm very unfortunate!

Meanwhile register your own Company for just 45k. Call 0 7 0 6 958 6 4 9 5.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by invectives(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2018
Hanseel1:
Jet Li is better than Jackie Chan.. m

You're a legend!!
Mumu who ask you??
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by MrBONE2(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2018
dkronicle:
Atleast i fit beat am now. grin grin grin

No except with my Guwara Guwara grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by gurunlocker: 1:50pm On May 22, 2018
Mehn.... See Jet Li....

And these old men Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone don't want to stop acting even at 70+
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Bobosneh: 1:52pm On May 22, 2018
no no no no i refuse to believe this shit. sey wetin that cannot be chang mo keh omoba white eagle. mr jet li every village people trying to old age your life oya make dem fall and die
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by ElFabchuks(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2018
Here is a recent photo of him.. Screenshot of a video.. Fabulistic content creators sad

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 22, 2018
Aging, Diseases and Ailments constantly reminding us of our mortality. It's never by our might.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by maasoap(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2018
Dodic376:
well,regardless of the hyperthyroidism,he's 56 years old . You can't expect him to look young and active forever.I think your imagination of Jet Li is based on movies . Bill Gates also looks old at the same age.
. Well, you have a point. But the truth is that he has a condition that's making him aging faster than normal rate.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by NothingDoMe: 1:58pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
I love his movies evil cult, shoalin temple smiley
I still have the Evil Cult movie. The soundtrack of the battle of the five schools against the Evil sect is a classic. A shame there was no sequel to that movie.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by somehow: 2:02pm On May 22, 2018
Jet Li fought professionally when Jackie is more of a freestyle guy who did stunts and fought for the fun of it.

According to his sifu (master), Yu Jim-Yuen, Jackie was “not one of the best fighters, but the naughtiest

Jackie also worked as a bouncer in the 80s for a short time..

FriendofGod:

How can you be so sure? Many of you use movies to judge these guys' fighting abilities. What you see in the movies are nothing but performance martial art. More like cheography.

The reason why many may think Jackie is better is because of his stunts. Jackie is a stuntman. As a matter of fact, Jackie started out as a stuntman before he became an actor. Another reason why people like Jackie is because he is also a comedian.

Now, the only way we can know who is better between Jackie and Jet Li is to have them fight in real life. Who is likely to win?

In real life, both men have excelled in martial arts. However, Jet Li appears the more likely to win. He is more of a serious sportsman who has a gold medal in Wushu. Jackie is more of an actor (a comedian). The fight may even end up making everyone laugh and share a beer grin
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by naijknight: 2:03pm On May 22, 2018
Some people no get respect for the old...you fit bit am now, shey you fit bit ur papa...idiot

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by eodavids(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2018
millomaniac:

That is jet li

I will agree, because the recent pictures of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Silvester Stallion as well as Dolph Laundgreen who are amount the topmost bests are now looking alike- "quite old"
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Mibellconsult: 2:15pm On May 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son / Kitty Lixo, Korean Model Slept With Instagram Employees To Unblock Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.