Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage – Linda Ikeji Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage – Linda Ikeji Reveals (2354 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage – Linda Ikeji Reveals by believeucan: 9:39pm On May 21, 2018
It is no longer news that media mogul and blogger Linda Ikeji is pregnant. The expectant mum revealed to the world that she’s expecting her first child and there’s been different reactions to the news

Controversial personality Charly Boy has also reacted to the news saying that he’s glad she took his advice of not being celibate.

That Linda Ikeji is pregnant is no longer news, women are getting pregnant by the second and some don’t even want the baby.
Thank God she listened to my advice, to get pregnant and forget about marriage.
You have done the right thing my girl. Your Mumu suppose Do.

It was when she replied to him that we discovered that it was her desire to have kids of her own and her fright for menopause that made her ditch being celibate.

She wrote in response,

Nah. I want it all. Marriage and children and thankfully, that’s what I am getting! Yay! Who says you can’t have it all? God is amazing!
I preached celibacy to young girls because I feel that’s the right way to live until you meet someone very special that you love & who loves you and wants to be in a committed relationship with you. Passing body around and having multiple partners is not the way and I stand by it
And I’ve lived by it. But then I turned 36 and I knew there was nothing else I wanted more than to be a mum & wife and celibacy wasn’t going to get me that! I even did a video talking about how much I wanted these tow things and God has finally answered my prayers. Beyond blessed

1 Like

Re: Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage – Linda Ikeji Reveals by forreelinc(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2018
grin person go think say we ask am question
Re: Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage – Linda Ikeji Reveals by tolufase: 10:17pm On May 21, 2018
It's pretty good for her. Since she preaches celibacy before now, she may need to include pregnancy before marriage to make it perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage – Linda Ikeji Reveals by kmaster007: 11:25pm On May 21, 2018
abeg wat our business with ur pregnant....
Re: Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage – Linda Ikeji Reveals by yarimo(m): 2:18am On May 22, 2018
What is our business? As if when she's having sex she informed us undecided embarassed
Re: Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage – Linda Ikeji Reveals by dreamwords: 2:21am On May 22, 2018
I told u people to go and marry Linda Ikeji. U people refused only to come to nairaland to type rubbish. Now just negodu
Re: Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage – Linda Ikeji Reveals by punisha: 5:05am On May 22, 2018
This one be trying so hard to justify her munuism...
we wish u well n pray your home be filled with love.

Now Shurrrup and stop disturbing us before u feel the need to explain reasons why you had sex and how u opened legs.

1 Like

Re: Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage – Linda Ikeji Reveals by Nobody: 8:37am On May 22, 2018
A beautiful and attractive woman like her must have gotten lots of marriage proposals from men but was probably too proud and high headed to accept living under a man with all her wealth.

And now that her time is running out, she crookedly arranged and got one to impregnate her and have a child that would answer her own name. What too much money does to a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage – Linda Ikeji Reveals by kokoA(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2018
Is it our pregnant biko? Puzzy, na you get am, womb, na you get am, bele kuma, na your own.. Why you come dey explain to us how and why you use your own tools again? E be like say she is finding some accolades sha, what about the D!KC? Dat did the good job? It deserves some accolades to naw.
Re: Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage – Linda Ikeji Reveals by Sarkin: 9:13am On May 22, 2018
Mttttcccchhhhheeeeeeewwwwwwww

(1) (Reply)

"What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone / Sex On A First Date Is Not A Bad Idea- Botswana Singer, Lorraine Lionheart / Ghanaian Busty Singer, Sista Afia Pictured With Nigerian Singer Victor AD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.