Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Please I'm Looking For This Book Please Helppppp!!!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please I'm Looking For This Book Please Helppppp!!!!! (627 Views)

Corona Virus: Who Has Seen This Book By Dean Koontz? / Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? / Who Remembers This Book?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I'm Looking For This Book Please Helppppp!!!!! by hfinest1(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2018
The book is a series titled "Chronicles of the host". It's a series written by Dr. Brian Shafer, a teacher of God's word and the series explain the activities that took place before and right after the foundation of the earth. The series start with "chronicles of the host exile of lucifer".
Please if you know where I can download the PDF of the book or where I can purchase the book, or if you have and can borrow me to read... please help me out. I've been dying to read this book ever since I heard about the book. Thanks guys, please!!!
Re: Please I'm Looking For This Book Please Helppppp!!!!! by ebookz(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
I have his books, if you still need them.

(1) (Reply)

New Story On Amebo Babe Blog (the Candle In The Wind- Episode 1) / Until I Met You - Episode 17 / Creative Nonfiction: Being A Lawyer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.