Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur (9710 Views)

EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School / Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture / Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by akinzgist(m): 2:39am On May 22, 2018
LAUTECH proscribes indiscriminate parking of vehicles on its campuses

The Security Committee of the University has gotten the approval of Management to check indiscriminate parking of vehicles along the road side in the University Environment. It has also been mandated to carry out other functions towards ensuring safe and healthy driving on the two campuses.

To this end the Committee wishes to inform the University Community that:

(i) Any motorist coming into the University must obtain a tally at the gate and submit the tally when he/she is going out of the University and all motorists must submit themselves for security check at the gate.

(ii) Indiscriminate parking of vehicles along the road sides is now prohibited. Any vehicle parked at unauthorized place will be clamped down and the owner will be sanctioned accordingly.

(iii) Open space in front of PDS complex, MKO lecture Hall car park and old motion ground car park have been designated as car parks for all students. Under no circumstance should any student go beyond these points.

(iv) Modalities for vehicles registration for members of staff and students are being worked out and University Community will be inform when it is ready.

The Committee hereby solicits for cooperation of the University Community in making LAUTECH a peaceful place.

SIGNED

PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/05/22/lautech-proscribes-indiscriminate-parking-of-vehicles-on-its-campuses/

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:54am On May 22, 2018
Good development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by Cowmilk(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2018
And so how is this news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by zeekeyboy: 6:55am On May 22, 2018
Almost every guy get car for lautech. I fear that school

21 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by Quickjobs(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2018
Long overdue...lautech students and fraud are like 5&6. Though this high crime rate has led to some innocent folks suffering from sars brutality

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by helpsystem: 6:57am On May 22, 2018
U go fear cars Wey go dey student parking slot. Intimidation for alot of lecturers go set in

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by maxtop(m): 6:57am On May 22, 2018
Long overdue. Majority of the vehicles are owned by the G boys and the ways the cars are parked in and around the campus is annoying. This is a welcome idea anyway.

10 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by yomalex(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2018
hmm
Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by idris4eva(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2018
The headquarters of Nigeria internet gangsters where a student can is more expensive than that of the vc

19 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by Rigel95(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2018
Lol...The intimidation yaff tired the lecturers... kikiki

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by stevedeey(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2018
Long live my alma mater.! Long live Oyo and Osun state! Long live federal republic of Nigeria!!!

10 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by mayorjosh(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2018
Hq of yahoo boys in Nigeria.

That school ehn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by CodeTemplar: 7:14am On May 22, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo Uni of Ogbomoso

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by otunbabadok(m): 7:17am On May 22, 2018
The English in Item number (iv) though. Someone will now blame our transmission Oga of police. Kwantinew.
Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by Trailii: 7:20am On May 22, 2018
the headquarters of yahoo yahoo in the world .... last time I went to that school, I couldn't believe my eyes with the type of cars I saw the students driving .... just for 10min , where I was standing I saw up to like 6 white venza, few land rovers and much numbers of Benz GLK I couldn't remember ...
omo that school badt

12 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by Protocall: 7:20am On May 22, 2018
M waiting for lautech students wey no get car to comman beef d G guyz

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by fluffylarose: 7:28am On May 22, 2018
If the school is after security of lives on campus, then all should comply
Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by xreal: 7:30am On May 22, 2018
akinzgist:
LAUTECH proscribes indiscriminate parking of vehicles on its campuses

The Security Committee of the University has gotten the approval of Management to check indiscriminate parking of vehicles along the road side in the University Environment. It has also been mandated to carry out other functions towards ensuring safe and healthy driving on the two campuses.

To this end the Committee wishes to inform the University Community that:

(i) Any motorist coming into the University must obtain a tally at the gate and submit the tally when he/she is going out of the University and all motorists must submit themselves for security check at the gate.

(ii) Indiscriminate parking of vehicles along the road sides is now prohibited. Any vehicle parked at unauthorized place will be clamped down and the owner will be sanctioned accordingly.

(iii) Open space in front of PDS complex, MKO lecture Hall car park and old motion ground car park have been designated as car parks for all students. Under no circumstance should any student go beyond these points.

(iv) Modalities for vehicles registration for members of staff and students are being worked out and University Community will be inform when it is ready.

The Committee hereby solicits for cooperation of the University Community in making LAUTECH a peaceful place.

SIGNED

PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/05/22/lautech-proscribes-indiscriminate-parking-of-vehicles-on-its-campuses/

You know these spaces are not enough for the students to park their cars.

Especially whenever exams approaches or during exams when all dem-dem will bring their G-wagon and Ranges.

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by mankan2k7(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2018
Greatest Ladokites.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by Teeisaac(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2018
Hw will all my course mate know sey I don buy car now Nah to carry learner put for neck ooo

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by annexes: 7:52am On May 22, 2018
The whole campus Is flooded with cars even we pedestrians find it difficult to walk. It's just as if Toyota, Nissan, MB and other vehicle manufacturers has their factories in that school.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by Florblu(f): 7:56am On May 22, 2018
otunbabadok:
The English in Item number (iv) though. Someone will now blame our transmission Oga of police. Kwantinew.

Saw it too.

I read it two times or even more.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by seyiojomu(m): 8:03am On May 22, 2018
It can't work. How do they expect the students to commute to the far scattered lecture halls within the school premises...not all students there came across having a car by dubious means anyway. Transportation in ogbomoso is also not very subtle and the few available is unsafe. Let the school manage to provide shuttles to ease movement from the school to designated stops within the town, Unilorin did it and its not failing them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by Nobody: 8:05am On May 22, 2018
Too much vehicles I guess cheesy
Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by tfelicityk(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2018
Lovely, good incentive. Though, all this ethics were in place before... Expect negligence of the security in the campus. Great LAUTECH
Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by Mobsync(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2018
So students are now being issued their own car parks and they mustn't park anywhere else?

How will they move between halls, labs and theaters?

Or is it not the same Lautech where faculties, departments, lecture halls, theaters and laboratories were built miles apart for no tangible reason?

And the road is either dusty or bushy.

Even the so called faculties are bungalows, not to talk of the departments.

The only high-rise building in that school is the Senate building and one or two other ones located close to 1,500 lecture theater.

Osun and Oyo states, spend money on your school, instead of building new universities and polytechnics that will only end up more underfunded than Lautech.

That school is an embarrassment and is not even living up to its name.

Lautech is supposed to be a great school and the cynosure of all eyes, not this nonsense that the governments of Osun and Oyo states, right from the days of Akala/Oyinola of PDP to that of Aregbesola/Ajimobi of APC have turned it into.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by bigt2(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2018
Of the greatest LADOKITES!
cool cool
OAU students, clear road! tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by queenitee(f): 9:09am On May 22, 2018
xreal:

You know these spaces are not enough for the students to park their cars.

Especially whenever exams approaches or during exams when all dem-dem will bring their G-wagon and Ranges.
I swear, I fear my ladokites

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by queenitee(f): 9:10am On May 22, 2018
seyiojomu:
It can't work. How do they expect the students to commute to the far scattered lecture halls within the school premises...not all students there came across having a car by dubious means anyway. Transportation in ogbomoso is also not very subtle and the few available is unsafe. Let the school manage to provide shuttles to ease movement from the school to designated stops within the town, Unilorin did it and its not failing them.
There's shuttle actually
Re: LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur by queenitee(f): 9:13am On May 22, 2018
annexes:
The whole campus Is flooded with cars even we pedestrians find it difficult to walk. It's just as if Toyota, Nissan, MB and other vehicle manufacturers has their factories in that school.
grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Discoveries And Mind Blowing Facts(graphic Pictures) / Tinubu Transmits Students Loan Bill 2024 To House Of Reps For Enactment / Where Can A Computer Scientist Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.