Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

#DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains (42612 Views)

Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter / Ask A Doctor A Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Kinggnicole(f): 9:09am On May 22, 2018
Ugomba:
Iranu Abasha.
She is telling us that she sexed her way through out the medical school

Obviously you know nothing about medical school.

4 Likes

Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by AreaFada2: 9:09am On May 22, 2018
Na wa .
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by okerekeikpo: 9:09am On May 22, 2018
Ashawo kobo kobo, ordinary Eliza nurse na em una dey celebrate
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by InvertedHammer: 9:09am On May 22, 2018
She is trivializing the seriousness of her profession.

She'd better be a dermatologist.

/
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Spatta: 9:12am On May 22, 2018
If she is Female doctor in Nigeria, I don't trust her, even if she did the Medicine in Lagos University Teaching Hospital (Luth) or UCH. These are still the best for now in Nigeria but I still don't trust a female doctor. They are google doctors. I have seen them many times. Some Women are easily distracted in sensitive functions like medicine since they are emotional. But this one opening yansh. I don't trust both her beauty and her brain
Abroad is different though

1 Like

Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by joeyrayroy(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2018
ObservantFellow:
Doctor in the operating theatre with earphones on
she is one of those the med school is yet to humble!
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by BlackHatNaija: 9:13am On May 22, 2018
With this one as my doctor, please allow me to fall sick in peace. Lol
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by DonMekino(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2018
Smart n slay?? Does it mean all medical doctors are smart? Just asking
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Nobody: 9:15am On May 22, 2018
Igbo Amaka.... In case you didn't notice
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by carinmom(f): 9:17am On May 22, 2018
Amarabae:
The picture is unnecessary and out of place.
I hate it when some ladies continue to make women look like intimacy gadgets.
We are not.
She is beautiful but the pose and picture is unnecessary

True talk my sister
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Cr7sBabe(f): 9:20am On May 22, 2018
UEDIBO:
are you beautiful too and you think we don't know
u mean?
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Ubanagum: 9:21am On May 22, 2018
Killer pose! imagine walking in on your wife's younger sister who came for a visit in that position? boy! it happened to me and i did not miss that opportunity, and after that, my love for my wife reduced drastically, and she can't figure out why up to this moment.
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Amarabae(f): 9:24am On May 22, 2018
madgoat:

I smell jealousy all over you grin grin

Its nobody's fault if you are not beautiful and with brains to complement it.

Let those who have it flaunt it. Get rid of envy and jealousy in your life.
Envy and jealousy over a public display of stupidity?
Nop

4 Likes

Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Saff(f): 9:24am On May 22, 2018
Completely unnecessary
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by MrBigiman: 9:25am On May 22, 2018
U'll be surprised she's one optometrist or pharmD claiming doctor all over the Internet.

A popular Twitter handle who is an optometrist deceiving the gullible comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by MrBigiman: 9:26am On May 22, 2018
Spatta:
If she is Female doctor in Nigeria, I don't trust her, even if she did the Medicine in Lagos University Teaching Hospital (Luth) or UCH. These are still the best for now in Nigeria but I still don't trust a female doctor. They are google doctors. I have seen them many times. Some Women are easily distracted in sensitive functions like medicine since they are emotional. But this one opening yansh. I don't trust both her beauty and her brain
Abroad is different though

I wonder why females love Google so much. It's not nice at all.
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by princfred(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2018
post=67770707:
With this one as my doctor, please allow me to fall sick in peace. Lol
lol
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Amarabae(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2018
MrBigiman:
U'll be surprised she's one optometrist or pharmD claiming doctor all over the Internet.

A popular Twitter handle who is an optometrist deceiving the gullible comes to mind.
are you denying one of your own now?
cheesy cheesy wink
Mr Bigi, you must be very fat grin

2 Likes

Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by bigplayerz(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2018
Hmmm i trust 95% of guys here would slide into her DM now and be forming ...she no fine sef...i know lalasticlala sef don jump enter her DM....But wait ooo even som girls sef go dey feel dis docthoe #awon team lesbians#....
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by GuntersChain(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2018
let me listen to night nurse by gregory isaac.
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Nobody: 9:41am On May 22, 2018
Amarabae:
We are not.
if I hear say no be jealousy de worry u.. LMAO
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by truthstands12: 9:41am On May 22, 2018
Beauty without decency is nothing.
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Alwaysking: 9:48am On May 22, 2018
Amarabae:
Envy and jealousy over a public display of stupidity? Nop
You are simply a sadist, shiooor!
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by pedrilo: 9:51am On May 22, 2018
i am not swayed by the doctor tag
a hoe can be anybody pls
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by flex04(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2018
ObservantFellow:
Doctor in the operating theatre with earphones on

end time doctor
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Nobody: 10:04am On May 22, 2018
Amarabae:
We are not.

you are not intimacy gadget yet you spend so much hours in the bathroom & @ the front of the mirror ... wearing push up bra,,glossy lipstick ,probably checking your own ass out before any glass ... what is that all about if not to lure male attention
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by SoapQueen(f): 10:15am On May 22, 2018
Ubanagum:
Killer pose! imagine walking in on your wife's younger sister who came for a visit in that position? boy! it happened to me and i did not miss that opportunity, and after that, my love for my wife reduced drastically, and she can't figure out why up to this moment.

Oh My God! Fear go allow me marry so?
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Nobody: 10:23am On May 22, 2018
I de fee like to pu prick for dah nyash wey I de see so..

Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by nkemdi89(f): 11:12am On May 22, 2018
Abeg face your career, every woman is beautiful .
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by vizkiz: 11:13am On May 22, 2018
nkemdi89:
Abeg face your career, every woman is beautiful .

Biggest lie ever!
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by nkemdi89(f): 11:14am On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:

Biggest lie ever!

Believe it or not.
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by vizkiz: 11:17am On May 22, 2018
nkemdi89:

Believe it or not.

This is not even a fact so no... I ain't believing shìt.

If y'all are beautiful as you claim why do you need to paint your faces and get fake hairs, lashes etc to look beautiful?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

667 New COVID-19 Cases, 274 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 19 -(2504 Tested) / COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.