Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? (41329 Views)

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by SosoTakemypain: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Good afternoon nairalanders,
I have been diagnosed with staphylococcus aureus for the second time,
This is making it the second time I have been diagnosed with staph,the first time I took the injection that was sensitive to the infection but it didn't work,I even took herbal drug it didn't work.

I am still wondering how I got this infection cos I'm still a virgin, people say the infection is contacted through sex.

Guys please help me out, should I take the drugs recommended in the lab results??I am having a feeling it won't work cos the previous one didn't work.
Please anyone with a solution should come to my aid.
Frequent urination is the only symptom I am having.

Thanks.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by taylor88(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Virgin get staphylococcus keh

Not even once but twice

Abi you eat am soup or you match am for ground

Abi you borrow person your penis e go use rerun am back

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ask the monika Faber, he'll guide you on what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Dickson178(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hmm , we're fighting the same demon ,but different battle sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Bennysam: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Take injections they recommend for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Babaalagbo: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
Let me prepare you a very good herbs that will flush out everything latest 21 days.

SosoTakemypain:
This is making it the second time I have been diagnosed with staph,the first time I took the injection that was sensitive to the infection but it didn't work,I even took herbal drug it didn't work.

I am still wondering how I got this infection cos I'm still a virgin, people say the infection is contacted through sex.

Guys please help me out, should I take the drugs recommended in the lab results??I am having a feeling it won't work cos the previous one didn't work.

Thanks.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Quality20(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
When we said u guys shd avoid formication , u guys tot we are fools n old fashioned

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by spencekat(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Quality20:
When we said u guys shd avoid formication , u guys tot we are fools n old fashioned
OP is a virgin and you don't know that staph can be found on your skin,armpit,nose etc

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Quality20:

Op said he is still a virgin
But you decided to ignore that and chose to be stvpid!

229 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Gabkan7: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
Quality20:
recieve some sense please

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nigerian labs and staphylococcus be like twins. Can’t separate the two

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by NSNO(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Take the drugs for two weeks steady. It will clear, no injection or drip, just tablets for two weeks. Then do the test again to confirm that it's gone

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by elpochas: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
NSNO:
Take the drugs for two weeks steady. It will clear, no injection or drip, just tablets for two weeks. Then do the test again to confirm that it's gone
which drugs pls.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by ShitStain(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
elpochas:
which drugs pls.

The recommended drugs from the culture test you took. Take the result to a good pharmacy. The pharmacist will prescribe medicine with the most sensitivity as shown on the result. Good luck

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by NSNO(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
elpochas:
which drugs pls.
What Shitstain said. Take the result to a pharmacy.

Please continue taking the drugs even when the symptoms are gone. Take it for two weeks.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Sirlins(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ehhh maybe you got it because you're still a virgin naa think about it

1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by RECTEM: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
See your Doctor
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Dchampion65: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
If you are in Lagos, take time to visit medical practitioner in any GH.

Self medication can be harmful as well.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Abemy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
Repeat the test, some fault from sample collection can end in wrong results.

7 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
Local herbalists have forced the misconception that staphylococcus aureus is only contracted through sex. It's not!

Skin contact, sharing of personal belongings, poor hygiene, cuts, wounds, etc.

Start by buying your own clipper and don't share your personal belongings with anyone (sponge, soap, towels). Then if you have poor hygiene practices, do better.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by tj4luck(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
It's not contracted through sex.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Skyfornia(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
A professional medical doctor once said on twitter that everyone has staphylococcus...he said the first drop of urine that comes out of a man's penis every morning carries staphylococcus.

Don't know how true is this.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Breezy90(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Op, Do you have any symptoms at all? We have a Quantifiable amount of staphylococcus in our body and it becomes a problem if they multiply beyond the usual range.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by porthouse7(f): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
The solution is in ur eardrum
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Day169: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
I think you should shade off your name on the test form to conceal your identity.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by 5iine: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
Stop wasting your money...those shiii don't work

Go get red dawa(millet) water and raw egusi....

Then soak for 3days...

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by franchasofficia: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.
Staph is not entirely a sexually transmitted disease.

You can contract staph through eating with the same plate or spoon an infected person ate with that wasn't properly washed. A lot of Nigerians contract staph through mama put restaurants.

Also eating poorly washed fruits, vegetables, etc that are infected with staph bacteria will infect you.

There are other ways too that is not sex related.

You need to carry out a culture and sensitivity test to know which antibiotics your body is resistant to so you don't waste your time taking antibiotics that your body has developed resistance to.

If your body isn't resistant to Rocephin injection, try it, it will take care of it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by safarifarms(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Don't stress yourself unless it is actually causing you pain or discomfort.

Herbal medicine practitioners have so much misinformed and created so much fear about staph. Staph is a potential seriously harmful bacteria if it gains access to some parts of the body but in almost all cases they are just there dormant and harmless. But these herbal doctors take advantage of this and use it to rip off many and have perpetual customers as the bacteria is quite difficult to eradicate and even when you succeed it will soon be back.

Go and meet a doctor in a government hospital and they would tell you that you don't need to worry yourself about it unless it is causing you any pain or discomfort. We all have microbes all over our bodies, some beneficial, some harmful and among the harmful they are mostly dormant on the body surface provided there is no wound to grant them access to your blood system. That is why disinfectants like iodine is applied to fresh woulds and alcohol or methylated spirit is used to clean the surface of the body before an injection. It's to prevent entry of microbes that are on the body surface.

I once overhead a medical doctor say that 90% of men will test positive to staph and 90% of women will test positive to candida but they both habit the body without causing any discomfort or pain and you don't need to worry about them.

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! / Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.